From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Frontier Communications workers continue to bargain, says CWA [telecom]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 00:45:40 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 00:45 UTC

CWA members at Frontier Communications in California are bargaining
for a new contract after a previous deal was rejected by the
membership. During last weekâs bargaining session, the bargaining
team emphasized the workersâ overwhelming rejection of the previous
tentative agreement and called on the company to get serious and hear
the workersâ concerns on job security, healthcare, grievances, work
from home conditions, and more. The members are ramping up their
mobilization to strengthen their power at the bargaining table. Last
Saturday the workers and supporters rallied to send a clear message to
Frontier: �We are'ât going anywhere until we get a fair contrac

https://cwad9.org/news/bargaining-update-33

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)