For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken

devel / comp.theory / Commentary on Evil CIA Tactics

SubjectAuthor
* Commentary on Evil CIA TacticsB.H.
`- Commentary on Evil CIA TacticsSeñor_Dingus

1
Commentary on Evil CIA Tactics

<197e2f7a-5a55-4f35-9867-87016494fc58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30525&group=comp.theory#30525

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 09:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Commentary on Evil CIA Tactics
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:18 UTC

Their plot in 2011, essentially:

- Torture me, an innocent DOD contractor who had helped out, for over a decade, until I crack under the pressure and become incapacitated.
- Failing that: Torture me, an innocent DOD contractor who had helped out, for over a decade, until I get really angry about how I've been treated, and then use dishonest spin tactics to present me as "a lone wolf terror threat all along, see, we told you so?"

The second one could be called the "the shoe fits!" trap. As a metaphor: The IC has supported this maneuver: Say that a nice woman is a "huge b----" and therefore should be raped. Then, cut off her access to law enforcement, rape her daily for a month, and then when she screams, say that you've proved it, indeed, she has shown herself to be a "huge b----."

That is the IC's tactic against me. Putting doughnut drawings on my Facebook image and typos in my comments is an FUD trick, intended to show that I am being watched, I have a face and a certain look, and I oppose them. Yes, I am angry and oppose criminals and traitors with words and really good ideas, just as any other good-guy liberal would hope to be able to do if sold into slavery.

Don't support rape-strategy political crooks. Of course I will act verbally belligerent, within the law, when I'm being stalked by everyone from Mark Zuckerberg to Barack Obama to the CIA. They want to paint me as a shrill liar, when that is false. I am a very aggressive, highly ethical principle and American truth-teller with good values, and the bad guys are stealthy creepy stalkers, predators, and slaveowners. The idea that I would use "such a harsh word" is supposed to make my claims sound "too shrill and shocking to be true," because average Americans are supposed to feel like they know these guys and their bosses, and thus this secret off-the-books black op is of course something they would never do--it's the stuff of novels, you're supposed to think, not something Barack Obama would actually do.

Just remember that you've never actually met these guys--neither have I, I just happen to be targeted by high-tech well-known stalkers, on the internet and with other techniques.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Commentary on Evil CIA Tactics

<t3heor$nlc$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30528&group=comp.theory#30528

From: doo...@ne.net (Señor Dingus)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Commentary on Evil CIA Tactics
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 09:20:41 -0700
 by: Señor Dingus - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:20 UTC