6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia, facebook

SubjectAuthor
* cia, facebookB.H.
+- cia, facebookB.H.
`- cia, facebookSeñor_Dingus

1
cia, facebook

<89b707b2-1b5b-433e-b9cc-762be27046b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30540&group=comp.theory#30540

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cia, facebook
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:23 UTC

0

It is illegal and discriminatory to insert typos into my comments on Facebook, and to mess with my ability to edit my posts after these typos are inserted.

The cloak-and-dagger creeps who want to use special connections and illegal deals, new and/or old, to stalk and mess with me are signing up for even more trouble.

Why do the stupidest and most unstrategic things possible when you could stop "dope-charming" your stupid lobbyist pawn friends, cut out the nutty video game to bother me you've been playing, and actually achieve your pawns' goals instead of failing, making excuses, blaming me, slapping me, and getting hurt again by the forces of economics that you clearly do not understand or want to understand (maybe since you hate science so much)?

Re: cia, facebook

<51f44a2c-ac30-4850-9f99-cf4814f2743fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30542&group=comp.theory#30542

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: cia, facebook
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:30 UTC

On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 2:23:13 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> It is illegal and discriminatory to insert typos into my comments on Facebook, and to mess with my ability to edit my posts after these typos are inserted.
>
> The cloak-and-dagger creeps who want to use special connections and illegal deals, new and/or old, to stalk and mess with me are signing up for even more trouble.
>
> Why do the stupidest and most unstrategic things possible when you could stop "dope-charming" your stupid lobbyist pawn friends, cut out the nutty video game to bother me you've been playing, and actually achieve your pawns' goals instead of failing, making excuses, blaming me, slapping me, and getting hurt again by the forces of economics that you clearly do not understand or want to understand (maybe since you hate science so much)?

To reiterate: I did nothing wrong, the whole stupid strategy is, attack someone innocent, get him mad, and then when he criticizes you, frame him as a "well-understood by the IC angry loner whom we've finally got under control," just like actual criminals that you illegally stalked, taking the bait.. As the gangsters from different gangs that you also stalked predicted, you would expand and start attacking innocent people too, and try to make sure that when you stalk people like me, no one will listen too hard--only your "gangster mentality" gets taken seriously, and the law-abiding guy whom you think you've made weak because even though he's ruining your ability to influence the country, you still control the typos.

I am indeed a chatterbox. Not everyone reads everything I write; no one should need to. I've produced voluminous evidence of your wrongdoings, and you've produced a doughnut-related photoshop job of my black-shirt Facebook photo with a facial expression and a few five-letter-max steganographic grunts. You have nothing on me, and your attempts to make it look like "the situation is under control" are just you pushing another video game button, when you don't even understand what "conflict activity" we're actually engaged in, what the science and strategy of that might be, what can happen to you and your backers if you do it wrong (and you are doing it wrong), and what your behavior surely looks like to anyone rational and perceptive enough to see you and what you're doing clearly.

Yep, I'll ramble on. You'll push another button and try, maybe archiving one of my emails in my Yahoo mail account, and maybe having someone, I don't know, honk at me outside three times, and not have yogurt in a grocery store...and then have it for two weeks!!!...and then, just when I think the yogurt is back, it will be *gone again* for 2 months.

Talk about "mission accomplished but it's the wrong mission!" You are succeeding a lot at failing at everything but the fight-Philip distraction you've been gorging yourself on for a number months now.

-Philip White

Re: cia, facebook

<t3hnrs$jee$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30548&group=comp.theory#30548

From: doo...@ne.net (Señor Dingus)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:55:54 -0700
 by: Señor Dingus - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:55 UTC

On 4/17/2022 11:23 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> It is illegal and discriminatory to insert typos into my comments on Facebook, and to mess with my ability to edit my posts after these typos are inserted.

You're insane.