Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Comment on Wal-mart
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 00:58 UTC

I was pleased that the W. Broad Street Wal-mart had plenty of my kind of YoCrunch today! I didn't even have to buy all of it. I didn't even need to visit the Parham Road Walmart today, which is not as good in general by far as the WBS Walmart (it's a little hard to spot from the street though, as I mentioned before.)

Also, I was impressed that a woman quietly said "sorry" to me when I entered the Wal-mart, regarding the last time I was there. Maybe they didn't expect me, although I know I'm fairly well-known to many stores around here...and at least the "big boxes of YoCrunch" that are not as good to buy for me..

It is not a joke that a particular of yogurt is important for my health right now; I am supposed to eat more protein, according to my doctor, whom I realized I can trust now that I'm not as "zonked out" from the things that had happened before; I've recovered somewhat, and no, it wasn't fault, and no, I was never dangerous--I have very excellent behavioral self-control and know how to deal with anger and impulsive thoughts very effectively.

I don't know the science why I need to eat more protein, etc., but I followed my doctor's advice as best I can and it seems to have helped--I feel better overall too.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Comment on Wal-mart

<689cd415-6bd9-4915-84a2-b159d821e065n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30569&group=comp.theory#30569

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Comment on Wal-mart
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 01:01 UTC

On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 8:58:40 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> I was pleased that the W. Broad Street Wal-mart had plenty of my kind of YoCrunch today! I didn't even have to buy all of it. I didn't even need to visit the Parham Road Walmart today, which is not as good in general by far as the WBS Walmart (it's a little hard to spot from the street though, as I mentioned before.)
>
> Also, I was impressed that a woman quietly said "sorry" to me when I entered the Wal-mart, regarding the last time I was there. Maybe they didn't expect me, although I know I'm fairly well-known to many stores around here....and at least the "big boxes of YoCrunch" that are not as good to buy for me.
>
> It is not a joke that a particular of yogurt is important for my health right now; I am supposed to eat more protein, according to my doctor, whom I realized I can trust now that I'm not as "zonked out" from the things that had happened before; I've recovered somewhat, and no, it wasn't fault, and no, I was never dangerous--I have very excellent behavioral self-control and know how to deal with anger and impulsive thoughts very effectively.
>
> I don't know the science why I need to eat more protein, etc., but I followed my doctor's advice as best I can and it seems to have helped--I feel better overall too.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I meant to say "and at least the "big boxes of YoCrunch" that are not as good to buy for me were at the WBS Walmart last time I was there," I think I absent-mindedly typed that wrong myself...I have learned ways to mitigate the damage to my health of stress of being harassed by e.g., GPS hacking while I'm driving, but as you can probably see, it seems to take a toll on me psychologically a little bit nonetheless, which is why I've learned to fight back against the US government crooks so effectively and aggressively...I'm even ethical, law-abiding, and productive about it! Someday, people will probably quietly learn some very good "leadership lessons," about what not to do and how to deal with people who insist on doing things the wrong way.