From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: How Do The CPRA, CPA, And VCDPA Treat Dark Patterns? [telecom]
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:51:40 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:51 UTC

by David M. Stauss and Stacey Weber

Keypoint: The CPRA and CPA introduce the concept of dark patterns into
state consumer data privacy laws although this area has come under
increased attention recently with FTC enforcement actions and
guidance, state attorneys general lawsuits, and class action
litigation.

This is the seventh post in our ten-part weekly series comparing key
provisions of the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Colorado
Privacy Act (CPA), and Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
(VCDPA). With the operative dates of these laws drawing near, we are
exploring important distinctions between them. If you are not already
subscribed to our blog, consider subscribing now to stay updated.

https://www.mondaq.com/unitedstates/privacy-protection/1173708/how-do-the-cpra-cpa-and-vcdpa-treat-dark-patterns?email_access=on

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)