* dpkg ponders: 'C++' should have been called 'D' -- #Debian

devel / comp.theory / Re: jen psaki

SubjectAuthor
* jen psakiB.H.
`- jen psakiB.H.

1
jen psaki

<7714f2fc-3b1d-4355-a6c2-39a14fd5f82an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30658&group=comp.theory#30658

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 08:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: jen psaki
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:44 UTC

0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jen-psaki-ribs-foxs-peter-033623021.html

“You’re not a doctor.”

WBQ = WB?

"that I'm aware of"

QVEDD

"Look at the data."

SDXA

OK, here is the data: Understanding math proofs is not hard for people who are serious about learning the skill; it's mathematical logic. I understand that skill, just like high-school students understand calculus, in spite of not having attended graduate school.

If the WH asked DOD if I did something to help the NSA (1 to 100 things as I said), then of course DOD is going to lie to you, under duress. Your motives are in question; you support Biden, who objectively should not be trafficking me, and DOD lawyers know that if they are smart. The WH doesn't have a "lying invincibility star" to prevent it from being lied to by unhappy DOD subordinates who understand how little you care about laws and obligations to the US military. If DOD didn't use my contribution(s), that is possible; but the contribution of one ore more very good ideas was made, and of course you will not be told about that. Your office is overtly breaking laws, and you probably asked DOD something you're not allowed to know anyway...so they lied to you. It isn't illegal, it's better that way for the troops if loose-cannon ignorant and technically unskilled moles don't know too many details about the NSA. I don't that many details either; I kept my head down and focused on my role, not some loony justification for illegally hunting and detaining ex-DOD contractors.

I insist that you stop smearing my mathematical talent. It sounds like you don't understand the math ideas I've published; indeed, the CIA has probably gagged anyone who might want to acknowledge the correctness of my good ideas so that no one will tell everyone if my ideas are right--not even you.

I will eventually get rich from the stock market and get out of this situation on my own. Your doubts of my abilities are irrelevant.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: jen psaki

<4b372f9c-375f-42e5-a0ba-27228b15d2d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30670&group=comp.theory#30670

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: jen psaki
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:06 UTC

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/jen-psaki-ribs-foxs-peter-033623021.html
>
> “You’re not a doctor.”
>
> WBQ = WB?
>
> "that I'm aware of"
>
> QVEDD
>
> "Look at the data."
>
> SDXA
>

> OK, here is the data: Understanding math proofs is not hard for people who are serious about learning the skill; it's mathematical logic. I understand that skill, just like high-school students understand calculus, in spite of not having attended graduate school.
>
> If the WH asked DOD if I did something to help the NSA (1 to 100 things as I said), then of course DOD is going to lie to you, under duress. Your motives are in question; you support Biden, who objectively should not be trafficking me, and DOD lawyers know that if they are smart. The WH doesn't have a "lying invincibility star" to prevent it from being lied to by unhappy DOD subordinates who understand how little you care about laws and obligations to the US military. If DOD didn't use my contribution(s), that is possible; but the contribution of one ore more very good ideas was made, and of course you will not be told about that. Your office is overtly breaking laws, and you probably asked DOD something you're not allowed to know anyway....so they lied to you. It isn't illegal, it's better that way for the troops if loose-cannon ignorant and technically unskilled moles don't know too many details about the NSA. I don't that many details either; I kept my head down and focused on my role, not some loony justification for illegally hunting and detaining ex-DOD contractors.
>
> I insist that you stop smearing my mathematical talent. It sounds like you don't understand the math ideas I've published; indeed, the CIA has probably gagged anyone who might want to acknowledge the correctness of my good ideas so that no one will tell everyone if my ideas are right--not even you..
>
> I will eventually get rich from the stock market and get out of this situation on my own. Your doubts of my abilities are irrelevant.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

By the way, I think I probably actually will publish the proof about B-S-D, after I'm out whichever way I eventually will be, just for the credibility.. If I had one nationally televised publish paper, even the B-S-D proof, which I think is mostly not useful, it would probably get mathematically illiterate people to stop trying to "start the wave" of smearing my mathematical talent without knowing even the first thing about mathematics.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)