Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Update on electrical engineering ideas.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 21:30 UTC

Hi everyone,

I just thought of some good new ideas for EE-based innovations that could be profitable. I still haven't made up my mind about innovative activities; I might not do the news site, as I said, since I don't really want to run or "guide" or market a business so much as design IP ideas--like a CTO, but working from home and for something like a $1 salary while owning the firm--and focus on writing and family activities, if I wind up getting married.

My latest idea is:

- "installable" and "strap-addable" items of this type types:
> "launcher-floater," that allow something in a certain size range, e.g., a remote control or textbook, to float in the air and be remote-controlled in three directions (gently) without moving without directions, once it is already "tossed" in the air...or, the item, which would have the launcher-floater device installed either inside of it, or on the outside via a firm strap, could take off from a resting position on e.g., a table or a floor

I believe this idea could be adapted to automobiles and equipped with system safety functionality, so that, e.g., you could have your car fly to where you want to go quickly and in the air by flying.

I am confident that I have the capability to design devices like this; the only challenge is making the robotic propulsion system small enough to make it convenient.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)