Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Two Key Questions About Modern Amerian Life
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:32 UTC

Hi everyone,

Here are my two important key questions:

1) What does it mean to be "an extremist" in the USA?
2) What should and should not be done to accused extremists, perhaps by the IC, short of arrest (since assassination is illegal unless it is justifiable homicide)?

1) The key delusion that the Obama-types are trying to force-feed to average Americans is, "It is 'extremist' to come to really dislike me or to have serious criticisms of the CIA." The Obama-types want us all to "pick a favorite currently well-known US political leader" and "swear allegiance to him/her" and follow all of this person's stated/hinted doctrine, to qualify as "non-extremist." I assert that the true definition of extremist is, "an adult who has the intent and seeks the capability to use highly impactful illegal actions to create large-scale political change in the US." Note, some extremists do not currently break laws, and people who would never break a law are not extremists, even if they are, e.g., racist; these are people with wacky stupid beliefs who cannot truly harm anyone because such people are constrained by the rule of law, which they would actually follow in this case.

2) I assert, adamantly, that it is NOT legal for the US IC to illegally sabotage people in the USA. Discrimination is not allowed; if the FBI claims the authority to "bend or suspend the law during a national security emergency," it must be able to show, in public, that there is evidence of a true emergency that requires the specific illegal actions to happen, and that these actions are necessary. I'm not even sure the "bend/suspend the law" thing is legal, let's just assume that it is for now. The idea that the DOJ can access "limitless discrimination powers" for its convenience is non-optimal, absurd, and illegal in a way that does not resolve any "national security emergencies"; the FBI must not just say "everything is a national security emergency; everyone might be an extremist, e.g., if they talk to someone that Barack Obama doesn't like." Ideally, the IC should act fully within the law to halt extremist actions; this could include arrests, watching, sharing true facts about people that they've watched in a legal way, notifying local police, having conversations with extremists undercover, and using legal manipulative tactics to dissuade aspiring bad-guy extremist actors from doing bad things.

Two final comments.

- I am not an extremist at all. I am normal pro-law liberal.
- Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump are all far-right extremists; they view normal people as "radical," oppose the rule of law, and seem to be very OK with using assassination, torture, and other highly illegal means that they would to convince people "have already been normalized these days" can be used to influence political situations in the US. Indeed, they try to use these tactics and hush everyone up about it frequently.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Two Key Questions About Modern Amerian Life

<3217ab8d-9da8-43e4-beac-ddd7ac3086dan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30716&group=comp.theory#30716

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Two Key Questions About Modern Amerian Life
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:47 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:32:26 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Two final comments.
>
> - I am not an extremist at all. I am normal pro-law liberal.
> - Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump are all far-right extremists; they view normal people as "radical," oppose the rule of law, and seem to be very OK with using assassination, torture, and other highly illegal means that they would to convince people "have already been normalized these days" can be used to influence political situations in the US. Indeed, they try to use these tactics and hush everyone up about it frequently.

One obvious retort to the claim that "Barack Obama cannot possibly be an extremist, because he won two elections years ago and thus reflects the democratic will of the people" is that a) he never represented his true values--which include the idea of labeling people who could compete with him as extremists and assassinating Americans secretly--when he ran for office, he lied and misled voters about who he was and what he believed instead, and that b) if that assumption were true, then we would also have to accept the idea that Donald Trump is not an extremist, and is equally qualified as a former President to label people as extremists, including BLM activists."

In other words, if you are black, you might want to reject the argument that Barack Obama can properly label me as an extremist, because this argument logically implies the idea that the government can kill you if you ever talk to BLM or any other organization that Guiliani/Trump have criticized.

-Philip White

Re: Two Key Questions About Modern Amerian Life

<00c6dace-ad6c-4137-b736-f081540cf447n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30719&group=comp.theory#30719

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:00 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:47:29 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> In other words, if you are black, you might want to reject the argument that Barack Obama can properly label me as an extremist, because this argument logically implies the idea that the government can kill you if you ever talk to BLM or any other organization that Guiliani/Trump have criticized.

Here is a prediction:

My ordeal will end around Jan 2023, when Republicans take both houses. For one thing, given the absurd additions to secret "extremist lists," probably including Britney Spears, John Nash, me, and many others, it is highly likely that some intransigent Republicans will make some things up and add some prominent "liberal" people such as Anderson Cooper, Brandon Flowers, Billie Eilish, Pete Davidson, and Kesha Sebert to an "anti-Christian extremist" list.

Why wouldn't they? They could use support for attacking me as clear evidence of deviant un-American behavior. I would only even mind in the sense that I don't like the policy of illegal actions taken against alleged "extremists."

The only way out of it is to get Biden out now, but the "liberals" who like slavery have already adamantly turned their noses up at that, so it looks like there's no stopping it now.

I might have enough money to get rid of the bot soon anyway...I'll start that project on June 1 if I'm not already liberated, which wouldn't surprise me that much.

-Philip White

Re: Two Key Questions About Modern Amerian Life

<416270fa-8693-4305-ba5e-fe90dfaadb36n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30720&group=comp.theory#30720

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:03 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 3:00:47 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Why wouldn't they? They could use support for attacking me as clear evidence of deviant un-American behavior. I would only even mind in the sense that I don't like the policy of illegal actions taken against alleged "extremists."
>
> The only way out of it is to get Biden out now, but the "liberals" who like slavery have already adamantly turned their noses up at that, so it looks like there's no stopping it now.
>
> I might have enough money to get rid of the bot soon anyway...I'll start that project on June 1 if I'm not already liberated, which wouldn't surprise me that much.

To clarify: I do oppose the idea of adding people to secret watch lists and damaging their interests illegally. It's just a question of "who gets attacked" in a way that is improper that I am saying I don't care abut. The targets I mentioned don't deserve to be seen as good people, based on their actions, but the policy itself is evil and shouldn't exist; technically, no one should be treated that way.

We'll see what happens to "the people who like trafficking people who are smeared as extremists."

-Philip White