"It runs like _x, where _x is something unsavory" -- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435

devel / comp.theory / Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

SubjectAuthor
* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.
+* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.
|`- A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).Señor_Dingus
+* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).Ben
|`* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.
| `* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).Ben
|  `- A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.
`* A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.
 `- A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).B.H.

1
A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<cb5d02c0-badf-42cc-8c33-b3cac003cd8cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30629&group=comp.theory#30629

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 18:23:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 01:23 UTC

Hi everyone,

I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1, 2023....so I won't need to break AES.

Warren Buffett is not actually ethical, and isn't stating the truth fundamental investing as the only way to make money on the stock market.

I recently realized that my STEM breakthrough technology that I have on my offline laptop is good enough that if I'm not released by June 1 or so, I could start a (very tedious) project that would involve me making millions or billions of dollars on the stock market by doing some important calculations by hand.

I would make enough money to hire and fund a very good lawyer and security that would get me out of here. If necessary, I could probably eventually buy Fox News and various other firms and order the CEO to put my story in the news, and/or fire him/her and replace the executive with someone who would.

My scheduled retaliations will still happen, but I'm pleased to note and realize that I'm almost guaranteed release within a year or less.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<831f17ac-5dbb-49e0-bb83-def4df8d26d7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30630&group=comp.theory#30630

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 02:12 UTC

On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1, 2023...so I won't need to break AES.
>
> Warren Buffett is not actually ethical, and isn't stating the truth fundamental investing as the only way to make money on the stock market.
>
> I recently realized that my STEM breakthrough technology that I have on my offline laptop is good enough that if I'm not released by June 1 or so, I could start a (very tedious) project that would involve me making millions or billions of dollars on the stock market by doing some important calculations by hand.
>
> I would make enough money to hire and fund a very good lawyer and security that would get me out of here. If necessary, I could probably eventually buy Fox News and various other firms and order the CEO to put my story in the news, and/or fire him/her and replace the executive with someone who would.
>
> My scheduled retaliations will still happen, but I'm pleased to note and realize that I'm almost guaranteed release within a year or less.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I probably won't be publishing any CMI problems after all as a result of this.

-Philip White

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<t3nvhv$ni6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30631&group=comp.theory#30631

From: doo...@ne.net (Señor Dingus)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 20:43:59 -0700
 by: Señor Dingus - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 03:43 UTC

On 4/19/2022 7:12 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
>> Hi everyone,

It appears you forgot to include your brain when creating the title
and/or body of your post. Please update the body of your original post
to include evidence of a functioning brain.

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<87a6cgc5zt.fsf@bsb.me.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30640&group=comp.theory#30640

From: ben.use...@bsb.me.uk (Ben)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:08:06 +0100
 by: Ben - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 12:08 UTC

"B.H." <xlt.pjw@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1,
> 2023

Are you living with your parents?

--
Ben.

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<d27a1ce5-47c4-45f9-b8c4-9adfc01b99ddn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30647&group=comp.theory#30647

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 06:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:37 UTC

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 8:08:08 AM UTC-4, Ben wrote:
> "B.H." <xlt...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1,
> > 2023
> Are you living with your parents?
>
> --
> Ben.

Yes. As I've mentioned before, I am quite qualified to be a computer programmer, but seem to be unable to find work or talk to most people due to the CIA's flying robot drone.

Why do you ask?

-Philip

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<87y1zzbxjk.fsf@bsb.me.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30653&group=comp.theory#30653

From: ben.use...@bsb.me.uk (Ben)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:10:39 +0100
 by: Ben - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:10 UTC

"B.H." <xlt.pjw@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 8:08:08 AM UTC-4, Ben wrote:
>> "B.H." <xlt...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1,
>> > 2023
>>
>> Are you living with your parents?
>
> Yes. As I've mentioned before, I am quite qualified to be a computer
> programmer, but seem to be unable to find work or talk to most people
> due to the CIA's flying robot drone.
>
> Why do you ask?

I am just being curious. You post a lot so knowing a little about your
circumstances is interesting. Also I wondered what sort of captivity it
was that you were expected to be released from.

--
Ben.

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<72bb4b1c-3ef5-47af-b525-f76f4ad6bc3dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30657&group=comp.theory#30657

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 08:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:37 UTC

On Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 11:10:42 AM UTC-4, Ben wrote:
> "B.H." <xlt...@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Are you living with your parents?
> >
> > Yes. As I've mentioned before, I am quite qualified to be a computer
> > programmer, but seem to be unable to find work or talk to most people
> > due to the CIA's flying robot drone.
> >
> > Why do you ask?
> I am just being curious. You post a lot so knowing a little about your
> circumstances is interesting. Also I wondered what sort of captivity it
> was that you were expected to be released from.
>
> --
> Ben.

Well I'll say it again, why not?: I believe there is a robotic drone flying over head that uses differential equations to influence my computers, including my offline computer. It might have planted malware, and there are also situations where objects in my area are manipulated like with the force from Star Wars, although that is less frequent now. I seem to be unable to speak or receive proper or non-discriminatory service from local companies, and I note that almost no one wants to socialize with me, which I think might be the result of CIA threats. I am not so despicable or unpleasant that no one would want to talk to me ordinarily, no matter what political leaders would say; there might be some people who despise me in the area for political or discrimination reasons, but I am not extremely unpleasant (except when verbally attacked in stores), and I am open to talking to almost anyone.

So, I think it's a flying bot. Differential equations and robotics are a likely candidate for technologies that would be used to build a device like that.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<a103450d-4a12-443d-838a-50ad7d08b428n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30796&group=comp.theory#30796

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:58 UTC

On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1, 2023...so I won't need to break AES.
>
> Warren Buffett is not actually ethical, and isn't stating the truth fundamental investing as the only way to make money on the stock market.
>
> I recently realized that my STEM breakthrough technology that I have on my offline laptop is good enough that if I'm not released by June 1 or so, I could start a (very tedious) project that would involve me making millions or billions of dollars on the stock market by doing some important calculations by hand.
>
> I would make enough money to hire and fund a very good lawyer and security that would get me out of here. If necessary, I could probably eventually buy Fox News and various other firms and order the CEO to put my story in the news, and/or fire him/her and replace the executive with someone who would.
>
> My scheduled retaliations will still happen, but I'm pleased to note and realize that I'm almost guaranteed release within a year or less.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Update on investing idea:

I have the stock market program designed and it is quite likely to work. I realized that I can use computers to do the computations and check the work that is done by the computer for errors. The way to do it is: Given a PTIME function and input to it, map the overall computation history of the computation to the circuit-value problem, which is P-complete. Given that, I can make a PDF out of the output, to freeze it and ensure that it cannot be tampered with by the CIA bot. I can then check the PDF description of the circuit for accuracy, and verify that my computation returned the correct result. I believe I could even just take any constant-space PTIME Turing machine (/program) and map it to a circuit with no input provided, and just check my work by passing in the appropriate inputs to the circuit.

Checking a circuit by hand might be a laborious task, but it shouldn't take all that long...if I can get to the point where I can check 3 gates per second, then I could check 10800 gates per hour; maybe I'd need to take a few breaks.

Thus, I'm likely guaranteed to be able to get enough money to get out before Feb 1, 2023.

You can run that by the DOD and see if they're still scared of me breaking AES, Congressional liars and traitors.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A good news disclosure for me (and the US military, probably).

<d897c991-02ea-4809-a620-38d56d1daff5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30801&group=comp.theory#30801

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:08 UTC

On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 6:58:32 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 9:23:49 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I just realized that I'm very likely guaranteed release before Feb 1, 2023...so I won't need to break AES.
> >
> > Warren Buffett is not actually ethical, and isn't stating the truth fundamental investing as the only way to make money on the stock market.
> >
> > I recently realized that my STEM breakthrough technology that I have on my offline laptop is good enough that if I'm not released by June 1 or so, I could start a (very tedious) project that would involve me making millions or billions of dollars on the stock market by doing some important calculations by hand.
> >
> > I would make enough money to hire and fund a very good lawyer and security that would get me out of here. If necessary, I could probably eventually buy Fox News and various other firms and order the CEO to put my story in the news, and/or fire him/her and replace the executive with someone who would.
> >
> > My scheduled retaliations will still happen, but I'm pleased to note and realize that I'm almost guaranteed release within a year or less.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> Update on investing idea:
>
> I have the stock market program designed and it is quite likely to work. I realized that I can use computers to do the computations and check the work that is done by the computer for errors. The way to do it is: Given a PTIME function and input to it, map the overall computation history of the computation to the circuit-value problem, which is P-complete. Given that, I can make a PDF out of the output, to freeze it and ensure that it cannot be tampered with by the CIA bot. I can then check the PDF description of the circuit for accuracy, and verify that my computation returned the correct result. I believe I could even just take any constant-space PTIME Turing machine (/program) and map it to a circuit with no input provided, and just check my work by passing in the appropriate inputs to the circuit.
>
> Checking a circuit by hand might be a laborious task, but it shouldn't take all that long...if I can get to the point where I can check 3 gates per second, then I could check 10800 gates per hour; maybe I'd need to take a few breaks.
>
> Thus, I'm likely guaranteed to be able to get enough money to get out before Feb 1, 2023.
>
> You can run that by the DOD and see if they're still scared of me breaking AES, Congressional liars and traitors.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Another quick update:

I would probably focus on outputting the circuit once, and verifying that the circuit is correct. I might also write a program to output the circuit with all bits in the gates displayed, to make it easier to check for errors against the PDF copy.

None of this is a secret; this idea, like I suspect many IC ideas these days, is completely valueless and pointless outside of the context of dopey cat-and-mouse games that un-productive cleared math/CS weirdos who know how to write computer programs might like to play when not focused on World of Warcraft or whatever.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)