Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A quick important comment about TJHSST
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:47 UTC

I am fairly convinced, particularly given some recent discussions on this forum, that a young woman named Sasha who was a year ahead of me at TJHSST, was essentially murdered via poison by the Russians, with help from some students and at least one faculty member at the school. I can't prove it of course, but I believe it. She communicated something to me with body language that I didn't understand then before I knew that she had been diagnosed with a brain tumor, which I now believe was caused, via "usually harmless chemical poisoning at a restaurant" and knowledge of her DNA.

I blame some members of the TJHSST classes of 2004 and 2005 for this; I am proud to have not graduated from TJ and switched to another school.

It might worth looking at some of the social networking profiles of some of these students to see how they might feel about Sasha's death, in case they were keenly aware of it before I was. You might find some funny and attractive facial expressions that would look more sinister and upsetting to you if you understand that some of those students might have understood and even participating in causing Sasha's death.

It makes me a little more pleased that I was only targeted with brutal harassment and ostracization instead of something that resulted in my death; I''m pleased to have survived my 2.5 years at TJHSST.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A quick important comment about TJHSST

<cac0f406-67aa-4db9-972f-4f24174a68bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30851&group=comp.theory#30851

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A quick important comment about TJHSST
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:48 UTC

On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 1:47:27 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> I am fairly convinced, particularly given some recent discussions on this forum, that a young woman named Sasha who was a year ahead of me at TJHSST, was essentially murdered via poison by the Russians, with help from some students and at least one faculty member at the school. I can't prove it of course, but I believe it. She communicated something to me with body language that I didn't understand then before I knew that she had been diagnosed with a brain tumor, which I now believe was caused, via "usually harmless chemical poisoning at a restaurant" and knowledge of her DNA.
>
> I blame some members of the TJHSST classes of 2004 and 2005 for this; I am proud to have not graduated from TJ and switched to another school.
>
> It might worth looking at some of the social networking profiles of some of these students to see how they might feel about Sasha's death, in case they were keenly aware of it before I was. You might find some funny and attractive facial expressions that would look more sinister and upsetting to you if you understand that some of those students might have understood and even participating in causing Sasha's death.
>
> It makes me a little more pleased that I was only targeted with brutal harassment and ostracization instead of something that resulted in my death; I''m pleased to have survived my 2.5 years at TJHSST.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I wrote that wrong by accident, I meant to say:

"TJHSST classes of 2004 and 2003"