From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: 'If Starbucks can do it, why not us?': Lynnwood, Everett Verizon workers join union push [telecom]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 22:24:24 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 22:24 UTC

By Nick Bowman

While Starbucks workers across the nation continue to push for
unionization, local Verizon employees are taking up a similar effort,
after a pair of locations voted to unionize last Friday.

The union vote came from Verizon retail workers in Everett and
Lynnwood, following what they say had been "years of retaliation by
senior management and poor working conditions, including understaffing
and unlivable wages."

https://mynorthwest.com/3440365/lynnwood-everett-verizon-join-union-push/

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)