The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility. And vice versa.

devel / comp.theory / Re: those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberation

SubjectAuthor
* those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberationB.H.
+- those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not supportB.H.
`- those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not supportwij

1
those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberation

<e5abee04-6819-4a24-8fa9-ba9010cdd1ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31013&group=comp.theory#31013

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberation
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:15 UTC

0

I don't know what people are saying about me. What do you want to leave me alone? I was very badly hurt and deserve to be liberated. If "experts" of any kind have lied and said that I'm "too unstable to work or socialize," then these are con-artist experts who should be in jail.

I really do not appreciate having had a tapestry of lies woven about me to imprison me, smear me, and falsely label me as unstable and not fit to exist in society, by whatever evil forces did that.

I don't know if various doctors are quietly backstabbing me, claiming that I'm "very sick" and in need of being watched, perhaps for highly lucrative research, for even longer. I have already been tortured and enslaved for over 10 years, I'm not making that up, non-consensual human experimentation is pure evil, and hurting me is very costly.

I demand that I be allowed to have a normal life. The fact that, as a brilliant programmer and math person, I am ignored, shunned, isolated, and held unable to work, is completely unacceptable. I am being lied about. I don't know what is being said about me; I can't respond to lies, even "lies spoken by 'experts,'" if I don't know what they are.

I need to be treated like an American citizen, not a quarantined mad cow.

Re: those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberation

<7fe98e4f-b7ce-4e9c-a91b-4c10031d1ad5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31014&group=comp.theory#31014

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support
my liberation
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:25 UTC

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 3:15:08 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> I don't know what people are saying about me. What do you want to leave me alone? I was very badly hurt and deserve to be liberated. If "experts" of any kind have lied and said that I'm "too unstable to work or socialize," then these are con-artist experts who should be in jail.
>
> I really do not appreciate having had a tapestry of lies woven about me to imprison me, smear me, and falsely label me as unstable and not fit to exist in society, by whatever evil forces did that.
>
> I don't know if various doctors are quietly backstabbing me, claiming that I'm "very sick" and in need of being watched, perhaps for highly lucrative research, for even longer. I have already been tortured and enslaved for over 10 years, I'm not making that up, non-consensual human experimentation is pure evil, and hurting me is very costly.
>
> I demand that I be allowed to have a normal life. The fact that, as a brilliant programmer and math person, I am ignored, shunned, isolated, and held unable to work, is completely unacceptable. I am being lied about. I don't know what is being said about me; I can't respond to lies, even "lies spoken by 'experts,'" if I don't know what they are.
>
> I need to be treated like an American citizen, not a quarantined mad cow.

The question for medical experts who are involved with me is:

Are you interested in doing your jobs and supporting my health, or are you interested in wasting years of my time? Also, what do you think should happen and be done to fugitive criminal doctors who hurt and allow the abuse of their patients?

I don't know if my doctors are evil. It occurred that they seem somewhat helpful, but very unwilling to discuss "me getting a job" or "me being able to socialize again" or "why there are unusual things being done in the context of treatment," such as, mainly non-verbal signals being used instead of saying much of anything, and delays in email, a lack of discussion of very important issues regarding my health and well-being, etc.

Maybe my doctors are being threatened; I don't know. Maybe they are great and I don't get it, but I warn you, there will be extensive and numerous more consequences if I have been "enslaved by a science drug company" that wants to learn research lessons from a mental patient as part of this crime. I am much smarter and better than you at STEM and fighting, drug companies, if you exist as I described and want to keep fighting me and hurting me to make money...at this time, you will continue suffering and getting backstabbed much more than I do for a long time, even if I never found out who you are; I'm that good at screwing over unethical people who mess with me, just ask Joe Biden (and watch how he lies if applicable).

I am a very intelligent, law-abiding, respectable, employable person, and the continuation of this is an outrage that hurts not only me, but the entire establishment of "lynch mob fakers with jobs" who seek to break all the rules and commit horrifying crimes for money and power.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: those who have claimed involvement in my life and do not support my liberation

<baa2e915-47c2-4f33-9463-2370b38025c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31080&group=comp.theory#31080

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 02:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
my liberation
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 09:01 UTC

On Wednesday, 27 April 2022 at 03:15:08 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> I don't know what people are saying about me. What do you want to leave me alone? I was very badly hurt and deserve to be liberated. If "experts" of any kind have lied and said that I'm "too unstable to work or socialize," then these are con-artist experts who should be in jail.
>
> I really do not appreciate having had a tapestry of lies woven about me to imprison me, smear me, and falsely label me as unstable and not fit to exist in society, by whatever evil forces did that.
>
> I don't know if various doctors are quietly backstabbing me, claiming that I'm "very sick" and in need of being watched, perhaps for highly lucrative research, for even longer. I have already been tortured and enslaved for over 10 years, I'm not making that up, non-consensual human experimentation is pure evil, and hurting me is very costly.
>
> I demand that I be allowed to have a normal life. The fact that, as a brilliant programmer and math person, I am ignored, shunned, isolated, and held unable to work, is completely unacceptable. I am being lied about. I don't know what is being said about me; I can't respond to lies, even "lies spoken by 'experts,'" if I don't know what they are.
>
> I need to be treated like an American citizen, not a quarantined mad cow.

Human right does't mean the parasite's right. Parasites and losers have to be
punished in some way no matter what the human right is.
The law is that Philip is detained, enslaved and tortured in prison until a
working compression algorithm is presented.

Loser is loser, there is punishment. disabled/slug has to be punished in
some way especially in a capitalism society. Removing such kind of 'unfairness'
is unfair and a punishment to those search for fairness and justice.

In all, as said, Philip has no way to go but presenting a working compression
algorithm.