Hackers are just a migratory lifeform with a tropism for computers.

devel / comp.theory / Re: I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.

SubjectAuthor
* I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.B.H.
`- I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.B.H.

1
I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.

<dc401725-84e4-4189-93a1-55e0ddde3343n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31116&group=comp.theory#31116

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:06 UTC

I think I'm being trafficked because Joe Biden wants to learn "math education tips"--how a brilliant person like me thinks about math--so that he can teach math and science people around the world "how to innovate like my slave does."

I had realized that was likely his plan before, but I had already defended against that sort of thing. I am quite capable of refraining from publishing things that are too revealing about how I think. I did make my Hodge Conjecture proof, e.g., look simple. I know and could likely communicate to any learner, interactively, within a few months of "lessons" that I could but never will give, how to do math as well as I do; maybe I'll teach my kids someday.

At the same time, I am of course aware of which communicable ideas about how I personally do and think about math would be valuable to math students interested in becoming Ph.D. researchers (and educators, since that is largely what being a math professor is about, given math's applicability to the sciences and engineering) and innovators, whom I hold to be the most "useful leaf nodes" of math education, at the undergraduate level. I of course already made sure that I will never share any of my competitive secrets about great at math, accidentally or otherwise, with foolish obsessive evil onlookers like Barack Obama or Joe Biden. I said clearly, you are not getting anything useful out of me beyond what I've shared for free. You've seen one or two examples of a great proof, but you don't see the "thinking processes and best practices, etc." that go into that that I use, and you are not going to.

What are these idiots thinking? You've killed millions of people and wasted trillions of dollars to get coveted math secrets that you do not deserve to receive and that I will never communicate to you in any way. Why don't you quit while you're less behind, you're only making things worse and worse for you now constantly-failing idiots?

-Philip White

Re: I think I might be aware of a key aspect of Joe Biden's plot.

<3d6297a3-21fa-483d-8a12-230b179206b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31117&group=comp.theory#31117

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:07 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 4:06:58 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> I think I'm being trafficked because Joe Biden wants to learn "math education tips"--how a brilliant person like me thinks about math--so that he can teach math and science people around the world "how to innovate like my slave does."
>
> I had realized that was likely his plan before, but I had already defended against that sort of thing. I am quite capable of refraining from publishing things that are too revealing about how I think. I did make my Hodge Conjecture proof, e.g., look simple. I know and could likely communicate to any learner, interactively, within a few months of "lessons" that I could but never will give, how to do math as well as I do; maybe I'll teach my kids someday.
>
> At the same time, I am of course aware of which communicable ideas about how I personally do and think about math would be valuable to math students interested in becoming Ph.D. researchers (and educators, since that is largely what being a math professor is about, given math's applicability to the sciences and engineering) and innovators, whom I hold to be the most "useful leaf nodes" of math education, at the undergraduate level. I of course already made sure that I will never share any of my competitive secrets about great at math, accidentally or otherwise, with foolish obsessive evil onlookers like Barack Obama or Joe Biden. I said clearly, you are not getting anything useful out of me beyond what I've shared for free. You've seen one or two examples of a great proof, but you don't see the "thinking processes and best practices, etc." that go into that that I use, and you are not going to.
>
> What are these idiots thinking? You've killed millions of people and wasted trillions of dollars to get coveted math secrets that you do not deserve to receive and that I will never communicate to you in any way. Why don't you quit while you're less behind, you're only making things worse and worse for you now constantly-failing idiots?
>
> -Philip White

I said "I had not realized."