"The medium is the message." -- Marshall McLuhan

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalists

SubjectAuthor
* cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalistsB.H.
`- cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalistsB.H.

1
cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalists

<2bf18bcb-5fe9-49da-b558-f0d373da0468n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31133&group=comp.theory#31133

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalists
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:26 UTC

0

You did the wrong thing and are babyishly trying to cling to me forever to save you from being embarrassed. Do you know what's going to happen because of your selfishness?

Re: cia, all congressional democrats, joe biden, us journalists

<7c3b4456-c152-462f-a2d1-33abcff8d8b0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31134&group=comp.theory#31134

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:37 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 8:26:53 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> You did the wrong thing and are babyishly trying to cling to me forever to save you from being embarrassed. Do you know what's going to happen because of your selfishness?

A quick comment about "Congressional duress arguments"...if a Congressman ever says, "I did action X which would have been illegal if I weren't under duress because I'm under duress--dealing with an illegally present threat against me and my legitimate interests," you can be pretty sure that the Congressman is lying. The reason is, the Congressman very likely has a better and easier and non-illegal way to resolve the duress: emailing me to discuss the issue and my captivity. The totally idiotic refusal to speak to me about the Congressional efforts to murder me for reasons of discrimination is ridiculous and absurd; not one Congressman has an excuse, the idea of "not wanting to rock the boat" has cost these idiots trillions of dollars and a lot of things that were in their interests. It is your responsibility to communicate with me about what your organized-crime-infested club has done to me, and is now doing to the entire nation. If you refuse to do it, and you have been, likely making excuses and citing your persistent refusal to do the smart and proper thing for years in the past, then you will fail at things and people will note: You had a perfectly "typically legal" action to take that is not against the rules--emailing Philip--but because you are all moral and strategic three-year-olds, you cited "conformity" instead of honor, strategic interest, ethics, or any other good reason, and chose to lock Philip White out of your not-so-mysteriously chronically failing discussions about your (very incompetent) efforts to lead the country.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)