From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: CWA Organizing Update [telecom]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 01:06:09 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Tue, 3 May 2022 01:06 UTC

April 28, 2022

Raven Software/Activision Blizzard

Last Friday, the National Labor Relations Board ruled that the Quality
Assurance workers at Activison's Raven Software studio, who are
organizing with CWA, may proceed with their union election. Activision
Blizzard refused to voluntarily recognize the Game Workers
Alliance/CWA, and has been using every procedural route possible to
delay the vote in an attempt to subvert the workers' effort to have a
voice on the job.

"We are pleased that after reviewing the evidence, the National Labor
Relations Board rejected Raven Software management's attempts to
undermine our efforts to form a union. It's now time for Raven
management to stop trying to prevent us from exercising our rights. We
are looking forward to voting for - and winning - our union," said the
workers in a statement. Ballots will be mailed to eligible workers on
Friday, April 29, and votes will be counted on May 23. They are the
first unit within Activision Blizzard to form a union.

https://cwa-union.org/news/organizing-update-155

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)