Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Barack Obama's Fury Over His Career and Legacy: He Now Wants the US
Economy Severely Damaged
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:43 UTC

The project to enslave me and keep me from working in the economy was known about and planned when I was in 3rd grade. Obama, doing the bidding of his predecessors, faithfully executed in accordance with their evil wishes...and now his brand, the fuel that powers Joe Biden's Presidency, is being essentially disintegrated, partly by my efforts.

Barack Obama has a big ego; he is evil, but worked hard for his 8-year Presidential career and other speaking and political opportunities. I suspect that he is furious that that which he worked so hard for--his well-known political career--just got stabbed yet again, this time largely by the slave, me, for his bad deeds.

I think he wants to punish those he sees as responsible for ruining his professional legacy, including the US economy and investors in it. He is of course willing to murder and lie to get his career goals accomplished; now, he probably wants to really hurt the US economy to avenge the partial destruction of his career.

I believe that is why he is so opposed to having me released before May 31; he wants all the other political bozos and their constituents to suffer for betraying him, too. He wants to damage me also, of course.

That is my speculation.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)