Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 09:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fine, possibly evil singer Brandon Flowers, I will talk about Al Gore.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:07 UTC

Hi everyone,

Al Gore's latest post is calling for climate change action. Al Gore might be evil; if he has not also joined forces with evil bad guys, he is the last politician in the US that I had seen who wasn't essentially bonkers, evil, illogical, and into grandstanding speeches and gestures instead of leadership, values, and smart strategic action.

He is writing about climate change, at 3:23 . Climate change is an important issue. It will be interesting to see if Al Gore reads my post, thinks critically about it, and reacts to the (simple) ideas contained in my post, rather than to pre-existing relationships and rumors founded on very numerous anti-Philip-White smears if he says something about me. Do the facts matter, and does Al Gore know how to find out accurately what a fact is, or at least how to avoid embracing false facts based on manipulation instead of truth?

One thing I see on Al Gore's page is "Climate Reality." The page for that says that "working towards a greener future" is a key goal of theirs; that's not awful, but also not really necessary. Existing "green technologies" might be fine, but they aren't the last word on STEM breakthroughs that can help the climate. Rather than pushing for regulations to force firms to use certain technologies in certain ways and not others--requiring pollution minimization--the best approach is to develop new physics-related engineering appliances that would use technology rather than policy and regulations to make the world a better place.

One great way to support good climate change initiatives is to support not enslaving/torturing the greatest STEM and innovation thinker alive today--me. If Al Gore is serious about real improvements to the environment and our planet and not just the ongoing attention and connections that may come from giving speeches and writing about big-sounding issues on the internet, he'll call for my release shortly.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)