Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 09:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Update on Innovative Activities: 3D Graphics Breakthrough
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:16 UTC

Hi everyone,

I am now in possession of another big high-tech breakthrough...I have the capability to greatly improve 3D graphics technology to make it more efficient. This could apply to video games and war-game simulations in particular.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Update on Innovative Activities: 3D Graphics Breakthrough

<e94e95a8-8db6-4c67-978d-5c74f5a876aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31108&group=comp.theory#31108

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:49:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:49 UTC

On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 12:16:06 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am now in possession of another big high-tech breakthrough...I have the capability to greatly improve 3D graphics technology to make it more efficient. This could apply to video games and war-game simulations in particular.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Update on my plans: I'm intending to publish B-S-D when I get out to build my credibility, try to sell or patent and then sell my 3D graphics idea, make money from that sale, and take it from there.

It all hinges on the idea that I cannot sell anything when I am being held as a slave by a government-linked smear-squad; the damage to the US economy and political infrastructure, will, I predict, unfortunately get progressively worse each that passes without my release. Liars keep claiming things and insisting that their pawns quietly accept their lies, and get used to believing arguments based on these lies, building a whole infrastructure of imaginary fictional facts, including about me. This has led to a very vivid "American false belief infrastructure" instead of a healthy economic/political/STEM infrastructure. Americans are responsible for their beliefs; if you act arrogant and get logically sloppy and starting believing lies and then suffer because of your confusion, you have only yourself and your intellectual laziness to blame for your failure. Don't get mad at me because you're wrong about so many things; I've even been trying to warn you, but you want to stereotype and put me in a box, perhaps as "like a movie villain," instead of even trying to get it right.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Update on Innovative Activities: 3D Graphics Breakthrough

<e5759a16-8646-4b91-9f66-7bba3d9d0060n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31172&group=comp.theory#31172

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:20 UTC

On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 12:16:06 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am now in possession of another big high-tech breakthrough...I have the capability to greatly improve 3D graphics technology to make it more efficient. This could apply to video games and war-game simulations in particular.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

In the spirit of marketing my idea a little: Yes, I think it would be possible to use my idea to build "live action video games," which is currently impossible, I'm pretty sure. The idea is that the graphics would be identical to movie graphics and would require no animation in the traditional sense--you would need cameras, not graphic designers. I think that would be very useful for modeling storms and other climate phenomena in simulations about how to respond to climate-related issues, too.

I think some stubborn government leaders are going to be very sorry, at least to someone, about one or more really big "big picture issues" related to this when my graphics tech and maybe other technologies are understood. They don't feel shame or guilt or moral imperatives, but they do feel "sorry to their 'best buds' in the business" when they fail this gigantically; you can't just smile and blush over this, your failure is huge. You had *so many* chances to cut out the childish shenanigans and do it right, but you insist on "looking tough" and "looking able to get your way," to the exclusion of all other strategic priorities, so you ruined almost as much as any American political leader probably ever will have been to ruin and will have ruined, ever.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)