Are you perchance running on a 64-bit machine? -- Larry Wall in <199711102149.NAA16878@wall.org>

devel / comp.theory / The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

SubjectAuthor
* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
+- The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
`* The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott
 `* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
  +- The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
  `* The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott
   `* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
    +- The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
    `* The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott
     `* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
      `* The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott
       `* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
        `* The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott
         `* The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
          +- The problem with modern politics: Barack ObamaB.H.
          `- The problem with modern politics: Barack Obamaolcott

1
The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<be3c5442-2a8d-4194-85f9-c3a25da18d42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31174&group=comp.theory#31174

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 11:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:24 UTC

The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral. The problem is, he has such an enthusiastic fan base, that when he kills someone, breaks a different law, or lies about something, people don't want to feel "too upset with him for too long." That irrational personal-relationship bias, which has literally killed innocent people before, is related to why his very angry backers have been given a challenge: Tell Obama "NO" about his homicidal impulses, one time, and stick to it and hold him accountable, or lose everything you've fought for since 2009.

It's already clear what most well-connected political activists have chosen: Throw away the politics, keep the relationship with and (possibly superficial) like from handsome former Toastmaster superstar, Barack Obama.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<fa789532-6b2d-4538-a92a-b54a8db1cc6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31175&group=comp.theory#31175

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 11:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:26 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 2:24:51 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral. The problem is, he has such an enthusiastic fan base, that when he kills someone, breaks a different law, or lies about something, people don't want to feel "too upset with him for too long." That irrational personal-relationship bias, which has literally killed innocent people before, is related to why his very angry backers have been given a challenge: Tell Obama "NO" about his homicidal impulses, one time, and stick to it and hold him accountable, or lose everything you've fought for since 2009.
>
> It's already clear what most well-connected political activists have chosen: Throw away the politics, keep the relationship with and (possibly superficial) like from handsome former Toastmaster superstar, Barack Obama.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

(And given the recent behavior of Walmart employees, you've got to wonder what Alice Walton is doing with all her free time. WHAT did Obama say to her on that phone call, if it really happened? Now that's what I call a "retirement plan.")

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<PrednWDYmYxSrPH_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31177&group=comp.theory#31177

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 13:43:26 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:43 UTC

On 4/29/2022 1:24 PM, B.H. wrote:

> The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral.

What verified facts is this assessment based on?

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<7a20bc7b-5c6c-4188-98a6-116f1aeb2a1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31180&group=comp.theory#31180

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:32 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 2:43:34 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 1:24 PM, B.H. wrote:
> >
> > The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral.
> What verified facts is this assessment based on?

The bit about being evil and immoral is verified by me. Maybe you don't know it or accept the evidence, but I've provided plenty of evidence. It is rather peculiar how disinterested US law enforcement is in what happens to me...almost like they don't want to see the evidence because they are dreaming of turning the USA into a right-wing Christian society that is essentially an autocracy, ruled by the Christian President without any regard for rules.

At this rate, given liberal obedience to "liberals" like Barack Obama, the pro-right-wingers might actually get their way. The expected odds of that sort of thing is much higher...maybe they will quietly handle it so badly that Donald Trump will win after all, in spite of all my successful efforts at stopping him at first.

-Philip

> >The problem is, he has such an enthusiastic fan base, that when he kills someone, breaks a different law, or lies about something, people don't want to feel "too upset with him for too long." That irrational personal-relationship bias, which has literally killed innocent people before, is related to why his very angry backers have been given a challenge: Tell Obama "NO" about his homicidal impulses, one time, and stick to it and hold him accountable, or lose everything you've fought for since 2009.
> >
> > It's already clear what most well-connected political activists have chosen: Throw away the politics, keep the relationship with and (possibly superficial) like from handsome former Toastmaster superstar, Barack Obama.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<9c69956f-7206-495d-b809-4c4d3c08740cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31181&group=comp.theory#31181

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:34 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:32:03 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 2:43:34 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> > On 4/29/2022 1:24 PM, B.H. wrote:
> > >
> > > The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral.
> > What verified facts is this assessment based on?
> The bit about being evil and immoral is verified by me. Maybe you don't know it or accept the evidence, but I've provided plenty of evidence. It is rather peculiar how disinterested US law enforcement is in what happens to me...almost like they don't want to see the evidence because they are dreaming of turning the USA into a right-wing Christian society that is essentially an autocracy, ruled by the Christian President without any regard for rules.
>
> At this rate, given liberal obedience to "liberals" like Barack Obama, the pro-right-wingers might actually get their way. The expected odds of that sort of thing is much higher...maybe they will quietly handle it so badly that Donald Trump will win after all, in spite of all my successful efforts at stopping him at first.
>
> -Philip
> > >The problem is, he has such an enthusiastic fan base, that when he kills someone, breaks a different law, or lies about something, people don't want to feel "too upset with him for too long." That irrational personal-relationship bias, which has literally killed innocent people before, is related to why his very angry backers have been given a challenge: Tell Obama "NO" about his homicidal impulses, one time, and stick to it and hold him accountable, or lose everything you've fought for since 2009.
> > >
> > > It's already clear what most well-connected political activists have chosen: Throw away the politics, keep the relationship with and (possibly superficial) like from handsome former Toastmaster superstar, Barack Obama.
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer

(The Virginia state and local police and FBI are essentially the same thing as "Christian Church private security.")

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<KNKdnd7R8-0H3fH_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31183&group=comp.theory#31183

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:46:34 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:46 UTC

On 4/29/2022 2:32 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 2:43:34 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
>> On 4/29/2022 1:24 PM, B.H. wrote:
>>>
>>> The thing is, Obama is a handsome, charismatic, occasionally funny man, and quietly extremely evil and immoral.
>> What verified facts is this assessment based on?
>
> The bit about being evil and immoral is verified by me. Maybe you don't know it or accept the evidence, but I've provided plenty of evidence.

You have presented zero evidence.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<7d97d48e-914f-4c82-9e21-936e701c432fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31184&group=comp.theory#31184

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:59 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:46:42 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 2:32 PM, B.H. wrote:

> >> What verified facts is this assessment based on?
> >
> > The bit about being evil and immoral is verified by me. Maybe you don't know it or accept the evidence, but I've provided plenty of evidence.
> You have presented zero evidence.
> > It is rather peculiar how disinterested US law enforcement is in what happens to me...almost like they don't want to see the evidence because they are dreaming of turning the USA into a right-wing Christian society that is essentially an autocracy, ruled by the Christian President without any regard for rules.
> >
> > At this rate, given liberal obedience to "liberals" like Barack Obama, the pro-right-wingers might actually get their way. The expected odds of that sort of thing is much higher...maybe they will quietly handle it so badly that Donald Trump will win after all, in spite of all my successful efforts at stopping him at first.
> >
> > -Philip

> >> --
> >> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >>
> >> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> >> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> >> Arthur Schopenhauer
>

> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

That is quite incorrect. You know physics well enough to know that my comments about the drone are possibly true. You haven't seen it yourself, but my arguments, coupled with Barack Obama's refusal to answer queries from me, should indicate that it is true.

Maybe you would argue that I am delusional or lying. If I were lying, then why would there be no investigation? Unless there were some compelling reason to believe that I am "too mentally unwell" to be telling the truth, someone would need to investigate.

So the only possibility left is: I would have to be "clearly delusional" to justify no investigation. Given all the mental health conditions I've been diagnosed with over the years--I said once that there was 1, but technically, since I was 13, I've been diagnosed with what amounts to 3 conditions.. All of them are treatable; one of them requires more psychiatric care than others.

I was actually about to say: What could possibly be the reason for me being "chronically psychologically unhealthy?" I take all meds as prescribed and have done so, literally, since 2012. If it's not a lynch mob, which sadly might include even you now, then there are two possibilities: 1) A failure of the local community to provide me with an adequate support system; I am isolated and never speak, or 2) A failure of my psychiatric health care providers to treat my very treatable conditions.

I assert that I've been "extremely stable" and quite ready to work since Sept 2020, and "very healthy and not feeling upset" since probably April 1 of this year or so. Any claim to the contrary is absurd; a dishonest and highly abusive psychiatrist in the past claimed I had brain damage, but I'm positive that a brain scan, which hasn't been done since before 2010, would reveal that that is false. All of my conditions are treatable, and I was successfully treated in 2007 for the most problematic condition I had, and returned to school, finished my degree, and returned to school without incident. No psychiatrist has told me that I'm too sick to work; if there is a veil of secrecy concealing what is said about my mental health, I haven't seen it lifted. My current psych doctor, good or bad, doesn't say much about my stability; questions focus on health improvement, and he has actively avoided discussing employment and socialization concerns that I've raised more than once, whether that is a good move by him or not. No one has given me a "list of health improvement tasks" to work on to regain my stability; I was told to change my diet and exercise by my general practitioner, and I did that, even though Walmart and Food Lion are openly trying to interfere with that by not stocking certain foods, laughable as that sounds.

So, if the claim is being made that I'm not an abuse victim and instead "just so crazy that nothing I say should be investigated," then that is false. Crooked law enforcement officers trying to dodge their duties and shirk obligations to investigate based on smears, baseless claims of "infinite instability," and quiet corrupt political favors are getting it wrong, and I am not. I am perfectly stable, complying with all treatment recommendations, and interested in *speaking* and *working* again, after the 11 years of literal torture and abuse by government idiots who want to create an "events experience that mimics the unbelievable" as a horrifying drug-fueled lunacy spree by professional idiots like Barack Obama.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<d1426e5d-6be3-410b-9f90-8ac5e1e66925n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31186&group=comp.theory#31186

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 13:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 20:02 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:59:42 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> So, if the claim is being made that I'm not an abuse victim and instead "just so crazy that nothing I say should be investigated," then that is false. Crooked law enforcement officers trying to dodge their duties and shirk obligations to investigate based on smears, baseless claims of "infinite instability," and quiet corrupt political favors are getting it wrong, and I am not. I am perfectly stable, complying with all treatment recommendations, and interested in *speaking* and *working* again, after the 11 years of literal torture and abuse by government idiots who want to create an "events experience that mimics the unbelievable" as a horrifying drug-fueled lunacy spree by professional idiots like Barack Obama.

I said "and got a job" not "and returned to school" twice.

Also, no one thinking clearly and for more than a few minutes about this issue is actually fooled by what Congress/WH/CIA did. It's obvious what they did and that I'm not lying/delusional; it was Obama's nutty presidential prank for fun/giggles and "profit."

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<oYGdnbrrBf212vH_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31187&group=comp.theory#31187

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:14:32 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 20:14 UTC

On 4/29/2022 2:59 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:46:42 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> The bit about being evil and immoral is verified by me. Maybe you don't know it or accept the evidence, but I've provided plenty of evidence.
>> You have presented zero evidence.
>>> It is rather peculiar how disinterested US law enforcement is in what happens to me...almost like they don't want to see the evidence because they are dreaming of turning the USA into a right-wing Christian society that is essentially an autocracy, ruled by the Christian President without any regard for rules.
>>>
>>> At this rate, given liberal obedience to "liberals" like Barack Obama, the pro-right-wingers might actually get their way. The expected odds of that sort of thing is much higher...maybe they will quietly handle it so badly that Donald Trump will win after all, in spite of all my successful efforts at stopping him at first.
>>>
>>> -Philip

>> --
>> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>>
>> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
>> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
>> Arthur Schopenhauer
>

> That is quite incorrect. You know physics well enough to know that my comments about the drone are possibly true. You haven't seen it yourself, but my arguments, coupled with Barack Obama's refusal to answer queries from me, should indicate that it is true.
>
> Maybe you would argue that I am delusional or lying. If I were lying, then why would there be no investigation? Unless there were some compelling reason to believe that I am "too mentally unwell" to be telling the truth, someone would need to investigate.

1/3 of the US electorate believes that Trump was cheated in the last
election when there is zero evidence that Trump was cheated.
1/3 of the US electorate is mentally unwell on this issue.
This is the exact same crap that Hitler used to get away with the murder
of six million Jews.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/nazi-propaganda?fbclid=IwAR3Tximf3cz3gpy8hTQmjsACU5jP5OUgQFwL5ZFVKiskwsNRcUDNPwOHdJ4
If someone claims that Obama is evil then they must present the actual
evidence that Obama is evil such as the name of an eye witness to a
murder that he committed. Simply imagining that this evidence exists
does not actually count for Jack shit.
> [...]
>
> -Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<ba5fc56e-bb82-4a66-8750-22894bfd8794n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31191&group=comp.theory#31191

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:25 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 4:14:41 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 2:59 PM, B.H. wrote:

> >> You have presented zero evidence.

> >> --
> >> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >>
> >> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> >> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> >> Arthur Schopenhauer
> >

> > That is quite incorrect. You know physics well enough to know that my comments about the drone are possibly true. You haven't seen it yourself, but my arguments, coupled with Barack Obama's refusal to answer queries from me, should indicate that it is true.
> >
> > Maybe you would argue that I am delusional or lying. If I were lying, then why would there be no investigation? Unless there were some compelling reason to believe that I am "too mentally unwell" to be telling the truth, someone would need to investigate.
> >
> 1/3 of the US electorate believes that Trump was cheated in the last
> election when there is zero evidence that Trump was cheated.
> 1/3 of the US electorate is mentally unwell on this issue.
>
> This is the exact same crap that Hitler used to get away with the murder
> of six million Jews.
>
> https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/nazi-propaganda?fbclid=IwAR3Tximf3cz3gpy8hTQmjsACU5jP5OUgQFwL5ZFVKiskwsNRcUDNPwOHdJ4
>
> If someone claims that Obama is evil then they must present the actual
> evidence that Obama is evil such as the name of an eye witness to a
> murder that he committed. Simply imagining that this evidence exists
> does not actually count for Jack shit.

It sounds like you've decided to hop into the line to attack and betray me. Given the low quality of most of your other posts, it shouldn't surprise me that much.

I presented lots of evidence--mainly my eyewitness testimony. My account of what happened is tantamount to saying, "Someone big politics used physics to burglarize my house and murder my house cat." There is no flaw or "big lie" or absurdity in my assertions...just claims of horrifying corruption by political leaders who have been known to kill callously before.

Your attempted rebuttal of my allegations is what is actually without evidence. Of course I cannot prove to you, sitting on my keyboard in Virginia, that everything I said happened; I saw it and described it with perfect accuracy, I don't need to explain that any further to you, i.e., I am not providing fingerprints or other forensic evidence to you. Your "rebuttal" is essentially an appeal to "Obama worship": "Gosh, I know Barack Obama, I've seen him talk on TV, he's a swell guy, and golly, he would *never*, based on my claimed expertise in biology and logic or whatever, *never* do something like that!"

The claim, "Peter Olcott is a high-school dropout who has never set foot on Stanford" is more logically defensible, based on your absurd and uninformed Usenet posts, than my claim that Barack Obama has attacked me. My claim is "quite dramatic," as planned by my adversaries, and prima facie true--without a rebuttal backed by evidence itself, my claim would be accepted by a reasonable person in an informal debate as true, unless a counter-argument backed by evidence were presented...and neither you nor anyone else has presented such a good rebuttal. The claim that you went to Stanford is more likely to be false given that you advertise being "extremely stupid" at math and computer science on the internet, constantly. You probably did go to Stanford, but that claim is more dubious than mine.

I don't wish for you death via cancer, and I like that you have sometimes talked to me. At the same time, accusing me of lying about what happened to me is an evil and doomed-to-failure that you be ashamed of, whatever stage of your life you are in.

> [...]

> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> >

> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<RbydnbqpS6SXxPH_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31193&group=comp.theory#31193

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:30:51 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:30 UTC

On 4/29/2022 4:25 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 4:14:41 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> That is quite incorrect. You know physics well enough to know that my comments about the drone are possibly true. You haven't seen it yourself, but my arguments, coupled with Barack Obama's refusal to answer queries from me, should indicate that it is true.
>>>
>>> Maybe you would argue that I am delusional or lying. If I were lying, then why would there be no investigation? Unless there were some compelling reason to believe that I am "too mentally unwell" to be telling the truth, someone would need to investigate.
>>>
>> 1/3 of the US electorate believes that Trump was cheated in the last
>> election when there is zero evidence that Trump was cheated.
>> 1/3 of the US electorate is mentally unwell on this issue.
>>
>> This is the exact same crap that Hitler used to get away with the murder
>> of six million Jews.
>>
>> https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/nazi-propaganda?fbclid=IwAR3Tximf3cz3gpy8hTQmjsACU5jP5OUgQFwL5ZFVKiskwsNRcUDNPwOHdJ4
>>
>> If someone claims that Obama is evil then they must present the actual
>> evidence that Obama is evil such as the name of an eye witness to a
>> murder that he committed. Simply imagining that this evidence exists
>> does not actually count for Jack shit.
>

> It sounds like you've decided to hop into the line to attack and betray me.
I am just saying until anyone actually presents evidence of X any claim
of X counts for Jack shit.
This issue has risen to the point that the existence of humanity is at
stake. Trump is doing the exact same thing that Hitler did to get away
with the murder of 6 million Jews and 1/3 of the US electorate is
falling for it.
> [...]
>>>
>>> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
>>>

>> --
>> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>>
>> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
>> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
>> Arthur Schopenhauer

Click here to read the complete article

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<99078bf3-3dcc-4103-b369-46a01b7d026cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31197&group=comp.theory#31197

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:40 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:30:58 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 4:25 PM, B.H. wrote:

> >> 1/3 of the US electorate believes that Trump was cheated in the last
> >> election when there is zero evidence that Trump was cheated.
> >> 1/3 of the US electorate is mentally unwell on this issue.
> >>
> >> This is the exact same crap that Hitler used to get away with the murder
> >> of six million Jews.
> >>
> >> https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/nazi-propaganda?fbclid=IwAR3Tximf3cz3gpy8hTQmjsACU5jP5OUgQFwL5ZFVKiskwsNRcUDNPwOHdJ4
> >>
> >> If someone claims that Obama is evil then they must present the actual
> >> evidence that Obama is evil such as the name of an eye witness to a
> >> murder that he committed. Simply imagining that this evidence exists
> >> does not actually count for Jack shit.
> >

> > It sounds like you've decided to hop into the line to attack and betray me.
> I am just saying until anyone actually presents evidence of X any claim
> of X counts for Jack shit.

I presented evidence--my eyewitness testimony. That's admissible in court, witnesses get cross-examined. Nice semi-backpedal though.

> This issue has risen to the point that the existence of humanity is at
> stake. Trump is doing the exact same thing that Hitler did to get away
> with the murder of 6 million Jews and 1/3 of the US electorate is
> falling for it.

Yeah, and speaking for "falling for it," I think thousands of loyal dumb Obama pawns are quite happy to drop everything they're doing, for the right juicy singalled Obama gesture, to join an informal metaphorical lynch mob to try to kill me. You would appear to be evidence of that yourself...look at you turn around and stop being nice to start accusing me of lying about what happened to me! Did someone just give you your first experience with "Smack My B---- Up" by The Prodigy? Are you feeling really loyal and part of something bigger than yourself and the halting problem now?

-Philip

> > Given the low quality of most of your other posts, it shouldn't surprise me that much.
> >
> > I presented lots of evidence--mainly my eyewitness testimony. My account of what happened is tantamount to saying, "Someone big politics used physics to burglarize my house and murder my house cat." There is no flaw or "big lie" or absurdity in my assertions...just claims of horrifying corruption by political leaders who have been known to kill callously before.
> >
> > Your attempted rebuttal of my allegations is what is actually without evidence. Of course I cannot prove to you, sitting on my keyboard in Virginia, that everything I said happened; I saw it and described it with perfect accuracy, I don't need to explain that any further to you, i.e., I am not providing fingerprints or other forensic evidence to you. Your "rebuttal" is essentially an appeal to "Obama worship": "Gosh, I know Barack Obama, I've seen him talk on TV, he's a swell guy, and golly, he would *never*, based on my claimed expertise in biology and logic or whatever, *never* do something like that!"
> >
> > The claim, "Peter Olcott is a high-school dropout who has never set foot on Stanford" is more logically defensible, based on your absurd and uninformed Usenet posts, than my claim that Barack Obama has attacked me. My claim is "quite dramatic," as planned by my adversaries, and prima facie true--without a rebuttal backed by evidence itself, my claim would be accepted by a reasonable person in an informal debate as true, unless a counter-argument backed by evidence were presented...and neither you nor anyone else has presented such a good rebuttal. The claim that you went to Stanford is more likely to be false given that you advertise being "extremely stupid" at math and computer science on the internet, constantly. You probably did go to Stanford, but that claim is more dubious than mine.
> >
> > I don't wish for you death via cancer, and I like that you have sometimes talked to me. At the same time, accusing me of lying about what happened to me is an evil and doomed-to-failure that you be ashamed of, whatever stage of your life you are in.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

> >> --
> >> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >>
> >> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> >> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> >> Arthur Schopenhauer
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<6OGdnVLAJNAZwfH_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31201&group=comp.theory#31201

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:45:40 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:45 UTC

On 4/29/2022 4:40 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:30:58 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> It sounds like you've decided to hop into the line to attack and betray me.
>> I am just saying until anyone actually presents evidence of X any claim
>> of X counts for Jack shit.
>>

> I presented evidence--my eyewitness testimony. That's admissible in court, witnesses get cross-examined. Nice semi-backpedal though.

You didn't even mention this before.
Since 1/3 of the US electorate sincerely believe that Trump was cheated
when there was no actual evidence of this I thought that you might have
this same sort of problem.
I have a close friend with schizophrenia that truly believes that every
wild guess that he makes is exactly the same as a verified fact.
> [...]
>>>
>>> I don't wish for you death via cancer, and I like that you have sometimes talked to me. At the same time, accusing me of lying about what happened to me is an evil and doomed-to-failure that you be ashamed of, whatever stage of your life you are in.
>>>
>>> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

>> --
>> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>>
>> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
>> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
>> Arthur Schopenhauer

Click here to read the complete article

Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<8f8b9519-5bef-4436-b641-7bc7026bd2d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31202&group=comp.theory#31202

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:50 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:45:47 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 4:40 PM, B.H. wrote:

> >> I am just saying until anyone actually presents evidence of X any claim
> >> of X counts for Jack shit.
> >>

> > I presented evidence--my eyewitness testimony. That's admissible in court, witnesses get cross-examined. Nice semi-backpedal though.
> >
> You didn't even mention this before.
> Since 1/3 of the US electorate sincerely believe that Trump was cheated
> when there was no actual evidence of this I thought that you might have
> this same sort of problem.

I don't think Donald Trump won the election. He lost the election. He was the worst President. The fact that you've heard of some people who are wrong neither proves that you are not wrong or that I am. Evidence and logic prove correctness or incorrectness of claims. My evidence stands uncontested. For all some onlookers know, my evidence could be wrong--although I know it isn't. The point is, the device must be removed or my claim must be investigated by law enforcement. The US government will continue to be ridiculed for its discriminatory failures to address my concerns, like if a bank run by a Jewish person were robbed and the police refused to show up, citing your kind of pathetically inadequate and absurd arguments.

> I have a close friend with schizophrenia that truly believes that every
> wild guess that he makes is exactly the same as a verified fact.

So maybe he's wrong. It isn't evil to have schizophrenia. The obvious comment is, sometimes disabled people are correct. Have you heard of John Nash? He was right about some things, including mathematical arguments he presented. If he argued that, e.g., he was being stalked and notified the FBI, hopefully at least, his claim would be investigated--assuming proper functioning of the government. What's your angle, why should I be treated any differently from Nash? Are you going to say that I'm a) not mathematically talented (to smear me again), b) an atheist, or c) automatically incorrect due to disability? Which very likely hate-group-approved bad argument will you select??

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

> >> This issue has risen to the point that the existence of humanity is at
> >> stake. Trump is doing the exact same thing that Hitler did to get away
> >> with the murder of 6 million Jews and 1/3 of the US electorate is
> >> falling for it.
> >
> > Yeah, and speaking for "falling for it," I think thousands of loyal dumb Obama pawns are quite happy to drop everything they're doing, for the right juicy singalled Obama gesture, to join an informal metaphorical lynch mob to try to kill me. You would appear to be evidence of that yourself...look at you turn around and stop being nice to start accusing me of lying about what happened to me! Did someone just give you your first experience with "Smack My B---- Up" by The Prodigy? Are you feeling really loyal and part of something bigger than yourself and the halting problem now?
> >
> > -Philip

> >> --
> >> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >>
> >> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> >> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> >> Arthur Schopenhauer
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<0d0da5d4-2075-40f7-8591-224534f74733n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31203&group=comp.theory#31203

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:53 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:50:56 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > -Philip

> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama

<F46dnTwDOtbc9_H_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31206&group=comp.theory#31206

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:44:17 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<8f8b9519-5bef-4436-b641-7bc7026bd2d6n@googlegroups.com>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:44 UTC

On 4/29/2022 4:50 PM, B.H. wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:45:47 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> I presented evidence--my eyewitness testimony. That's admissible in court, witnesses get cross-examined. Nice semi-backpedal though.
>>>
>> You didn't even mention this before.
>> Since 1/3 of the US electorate sincerely believe that Trump was cheated
>> when there was no actual evidence of this I thought that you might have
>> this same sort of problem.
>>

> I don't think Donald Trump won the election. He lost the election.

Thus proving (on this issue) your reasoning is clearly correct. Yo seem
to have very excellent reasoning on many different things.

> He was the worst President. The fact that you've heard of some people who are wrong neither proves that you are not wrong or that I am. Evidence and logic prove correctness or incorrectness of claims. My evidence stands uncontested. For all some onlookers know, my evidence could be wrong--although I know it isn't. The point is, the device must be removed or my claim must be investigated by law enforcement. The US government will continue to be ridiculed for its discriminatory failures to address my concerns, like if a bank run by a Jewish person were robbed and the police refused to show up, citing your kind of pathetically inadequate and absurd arguments.
>

>> I have a close friend with schizophrenia that truly believes that every
>> wild guess that he makes is exactly the same as a verified fact.
>
> So maybe he's wrong. It isn't evil to have schizophrenia.

I am referring to the key difference between delusional thinking and
correct reasoning. All delusional conclusions lack a correct basis.

> The obvious comment is, sometimes disabled people are correct. Have you heard of John Nash?

Yes beautiful mind.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Beautiful_Mind_(film)

> He was right about some things, including mathematical arguments he presented. If he argued that, e.g., he was being stalked and notified the FBI, hopefully at least, his claim would be investigated--assuming proper functioning of the government. What's your angle, why should I be treated any differently from Nash?

Because you have demonstrated very significant correct reasoning about
very complex issues I would say that you have shown the correct
reasoning aspect of Nash.

If one starts with premises that are known to be verified facts and only
applies truth preserving operations to these premises then delusions are
not possible.

My schizophrenic friend starts with wild guesses that he really believes
are verified facts. He doesn't even understand that facts must be
proven. He thinks a wild guess is complete prove on its own.

> Are you going to say that I'm a) not mathematically talented (to smear me again), b) an atheist, or c) automatically incorrect due to disability? Which very likely hate-group-approved bad argument will you select??
>
> -Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

I really only care about the actual truth.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

devel / comp.theory / The problem with modern politics: Barack Obama