Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Corona Update 33: US House Select Committee investigation into
Covid-19 started ! Hearing 1: Suppression of lab leak theory
From: dhog...@gmail.com (Don Baccus)
 by: Don Baccus - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 02:41 UTC

On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 3:41:40 PM UTC-7, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Big News out of the United States concerning the World Wide Pandemic/Covid-19/Corona crisis:
>
> A US House Select Committee has started to investigate.
>
> Hear witnesses under oath, examine documents, listen to experts, etc.
>
> So far it seems the investigation has started with a spectacular revelation, that Dr. Fauci "prompted/instigated" a sciencetific paper to supress/deny the lab-leak theory. Also rewarding scientists with "grands/money" if they would change their oppinion about lab leak theory and would "fall in line" with the "natural" origin narrative/story.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSY-c2EGpIU
>
> It doesn't take a genius to predict where this will go:
>
> 1. Dr Fauci will probably go to jail.
> 2. Bill Gates will probably go to jail.
>
> They better get some good atterneys ! =D
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck =D

Actually, you'll just be proven a fool, just like with the rest of your posts.

Re: Skybuck

<tv1ae0$1skp2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31212&group=comp.arch#31212

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Subject: Re: Skybuck
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 10:04:00 +0100
 by: David Brown - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 09:04 UTC

On 17/03/2023 03:41, Don Baccus wrote:
> On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 3:41:40 PM UTC-7, Skybuck Flying wrote:

<snip Skybuck's mindless conspiracy theories>

> Actually, you'll just be proven a fool, just like with the rest of your posts.

Everyone knows Skybuck is a fool - and pretty much everyone ignores him.
Lots of people have killfiled him and never see his posts. The only
time they ever have to see his nonsense is when some well-meaning but
inexperienced google-groups newbie quotes the entire original message so
that they can complain about it. By doing so, you are spreading his
nonsense, bypassing filters and helping him reach wider than he can by
himself.

So please do not do this. There is no need to inform the members of
this group that Skybuck is an idiot - sometimes a dangerous idiot. We
all know. And if you feel it is appropriate to complain about a bad
post (and sometimes it /is/ appropriate), do not include the original
message.

I understand you had the best of intentions in your post - this is
constructive criticism, which I hope you will understand. (Skybuck is
beyond help.)

If you are going to be a regular member of comp.arch or other technical
newsgroups (and I hope you will - we always need new people!), then I
recommend you get a real newsreader client and server, rather than the
hideous and broken google groups interface. Popular cross-platform
clients include Thunderbird and Pan, and a common free Usenet server is
news.eternal-september.org.