There is no royal road to geometry. -- Euclid

devel / comp.theory / A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.

SubjectAuthor
* A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.B.H.
`* A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.B.H.
 `* A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.B.H.
  `- A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.B.H.

1
A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.

<ef6ef09d-1e7c-427c-b110-7b95ca7efabcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31247&group=comp.theory#31247

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:18 UTC

Inspired by something I heard outside...

Do lawyers in the USA have any power at all in the face of Joe Biden? I would appear to be, without a trial or anything else, completely cut off from the court system, and able to be annexed as a slave without protest or media coverage by Joe Biden. Does there exist a lawyer who could contact me to help me get out of having been kidnapped?? It looks like the legal system has been completely destroyed, in the sense that not only do I not have to be prosecuted to be incarcerated, permanently if Biden gets his way, but I do not even have the right/ability to speak with a lawyer about what has been done to me.

I support the rule of law. At the same time, some criminals could make the argument: Why should anyone follow the law when it doesn't really exist? There exist US citizens who are openly treated in direct contradiction to how the US legal mandates that ALL US citizens be treated, and 100% of all lawyers in the US are completely silent about it. There are protests about accused murderers who are African-American and on death row who might be innocent...but I, a completely innocent disabled atheist, am denied a trial, a lawyer, the ability to work, and the ability to socialize, all without protest, a trial, or non-discriminatory treatment from even one person I've spoken to or written to in the entire USA, whether that's due to duress issues or just corruption.

It's kind of a haunting concern...maybe anarchists have a point, why follow laws when even law enforcement, lawyers, and lawmakers don't *really* respect the rule of law or make a serious effort to follow the laws?

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.

<6ed17bff-2ce3-469b-b420-713328688ff2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31248&group=comp.theory#31248

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:24:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:24 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:18:44 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Inspired by something I heard outside...
>
> Do lawyers in the USA have any power at all in the face of Joe Biden? I would appear to be, without a trial or anything else, completely cut off from the court system, and able to be annexed as a slave without protest or media coverage by Joe Biden. Does there exist a lawyer who could contact me to help me get out of having been kidnapped?? It looks like the legal system has been completely destroyed, in the sense that not only do I not have to be prosecuted to be incarcerated, permanently if Biden gets his way, but I do not even have the right/ability to speak with a lawyer about what has been done to me.
>
> I support the rule of law. At the same time, some criminals could make the argument: Why should anyone follow the law when it doesn't really exist? There exist US citizens who are openly treated in direct contradiction to how the US legal mandates that ALL US citizens be treated, and 100% of all lawyers in the US are completely silent about it. There are protests about accused murderers who are African-American and on death row who might be innocent...but I, a completely innocent disabled atheist, am denied a trial, a lawyer, the ability to work, and the ability to socialize, all without protest, a trial, or non-discriminatory treatment from even one person I've spoken to or written to in the entire USA, whether that's due to duress issues or just corruption.
>
> It's kind of a haunting concern...maybe anarchists have a point, why follow laws when even law enforcement, lawyers, and lawmakers don't *really* respect the rule of law or make a serious effort to follow the laws?
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

The obvious quip is, lawyers are respecting terrorristic threats from their "buddy" Joe Biden more than laws. I.e., lawyers are acting like they are under duress with respect to "Biden law," not with respect to US law. "I have to break US law and discriminate against yu because I'm under duress--someone has applied "illegal" pressure to my threatening to damage my interests by breaking 'Biden law,' which I don't have a degree in but respect much more fervently than US law."

-Philip White

Re: A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.

<1ba9e7e1-d359-486c-9cf0-82a98f4e14c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31249&group=comp.theory#31249

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:26 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:24:58 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:18:44 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > Inspired by something I heard outside...
> >
> > Do lawyers in the USA have any power at all in the face of Joe Biden? I would appear to be, without a trial or anything else, completely cut off from the court system, and able to be annexed as a slave without protest or media coverage by Joe Biden. Does there exist a lawyer who could contact me to help me get out of having been kidnapped?? It looks like the legal system has been completely destroyed, in the sense that not only do I not have to be prosecuted to be incarcerated, permanently if Biden gets his way, but I do not even have the right/ability to speak with a lawyer about what has been done to me.
> >
> > I support the rule of law. At the same time, some criminals could make the argument: Why should anyone follow the law when it doesn't really exist? There exist US citizens who are openly treated in direct contradiction to how the US legal mandates that ALL US citizens be treated, and 100% of all lawyers in the US are completely silent about it. There are protests about accused murderers who are African-American and on death row who might be innocent...but I, a completely innocent disabled atheist, am denied a trial, a lawyer, the ability to work, and the ability to socialize, all without protest, a trial, or non-discriminatory treatment from even one person I've spoken to or written to in the entire USA, whether that's due to duress issues or just corruption.
> >
> > It's kind of a haunting concern...maybe anarchists have a point, why follow laws when even law enforcement, lawyers, and lawmakers don't *really* respect the rule of law or make a serious effort to follow the laws?
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> The obvious quip is, lawyers are respecting terrorristic threats from their "buddy" Joe Biden more than laws. I.e., lawyers are acting like they are under duress with respect to "Biden law," not with respect to US law. "I have to break US law and discriminate against yu because I'm under duress--someone has applied "illegal" pressure to my threatening to damage my interests by breaking 'Biden law,' which I don't have a degree in but respect much more fervently than US law."
>
> -Philip White

We now live in a society without hard and fast rules--even academic professors at top-ranked schools are more likely to casually break very important US laws that result in thousands of deaths than dare to violate a "Biden law." That's why we're in so much trouble as a nation.

-Philip White

Re: A quick comment about the rule of law in the USA.

<930eeed3-f0e4-42a5-9978-3aeeb2f4d16bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31250&group=comp.theory#31250

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:33 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:26:12 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:24:58 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:18:44 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > > Inspired by something I heard outside...
> > >
> > > Do lawyers in the USA have any power at all in the face of Joe Biden? I would appear to be, without a trial or anything else, completely cut off from the court system, and able to be annexed as a slave without protest or media coverage by Joe Biden. Does there exist a lawyer who could contact me to help me get out of having been kidnapped?? It looks like the legal system has been completely destroyed, in the sense that not only do I not have to be prosecuted to be incarcerated, permanently if Biden gets his way, but I do not even have the right/ability to speak with a lawyer about what has been done to me.
> > >
> > > I support the rule of law. At the same time, some criminals could make the argument: Why should anyone follow the law when it doesn't really exist? There exist US citizens who are openly treated in direct contradiction to how the US legal mandates that ALL US citizens be treated, and 100% of all lawyers in the US are completely silent about it. There are protests about accused murderers who are African-American and on death row who might be innocent...but I, a completely innocent disabled atheist, am denied a trial, a lawyer, the ability to work, and the ability to socialize, all without protest, a trial, or non-discriminatory treatment from even one person I've spoken to or written to in the entire USA, whether that's due to duress issues or just corruption.
> > >
> > > It's kind of a haunting concern...maybe anarchists have a point, why follow laws when even law enforcement, lawyers, and lawmakers don't *really* respect the rule of law or make a serious effort to follow the laws?
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> > The obvious quip is, lawyers are respecting terrorristic threats from their "buddy" Joe Biden more than laws. I.e., lawyers are acting like they are under duress with respect to "Biden law," not with respect to US law. "I have to break US law and discriminate against yu because I'm under duress--someone has applied "illegal" pressure to my threatening to damage my interests by breaking 'Biden law,' which I don't have a degree in but respect much more fervently than US law."
> >
> > -Philip White
> We now live in a society without hard and fast rules--even academic professors at top-ranked schools are more likely to casually break very important US laws that result in thousands of deaths than dare to violate a "Biden law." That's why we're in so much trouble as a nation.
>
> -Philip White

Probably, some IC team made a list of every lawyer in the USA, and dispatched some crooked political leaders to recruit every lawyer to support a particular "political mob boss," or be marginalized or killed for disobedience. I suspect every single lawyer left in the USA answers to a particular crooked politician who communicates via photos and quotes in the news.

Maybe I'm wrong, but if so, why doesn't any lawyer who has heard of me reach to represent me, or help me sell something to make money to afford a high-power attorney who could get me out of this situation? I'm not a convict, I'm very ethical, and I'm not even accused of a crime...why would any non-fascist lawyer not want to represent me? I'm just a disabled atheist.

-Philip White