You will not censor me through bug terrorism. -- James Troup

computers / comp.mobile.ipad / Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

SubjectAuthor
* Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AWally J
+* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
|`- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterChris Schram
`* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
 +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
 +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding Your Name
 +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
 `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding Wally J
  `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
   `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
    `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
     +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
     `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
      `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
       `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
        +* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
        |+* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding Wally J
        ||`* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        || `- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
        |`* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
        | +* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | |`* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
        | | +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | | +* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding Wally J
        | | |`* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | | | `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
        | | |  +- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | | |  `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | | |   `* Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearscandycanearter07
        | | |    `- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after yearsAlan
        | | `- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
        | `- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (afterJolly Roger
        `- Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding *Hemidactylus*

Pages:12
Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhhrcg$2mhr0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3127&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3127

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 22:24:16 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 02:24 UTC

*If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
*servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*

True story.
*Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).

Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!

Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.

The _only_ thing that changed was Apple _forces_ periodically logging into
their mothership tracking servers - which - for years - I refused to do.

*So Apple unilaterally locked me out of my own iPad!*

Most Apple owners don't realize they're logged into Apple servers
almost their entire lives, where they don't realize what happens
when they STOP logging into Apple servers (without logging out).

I know what happens.
How?

Because for years, I remained logged in but refused to log in again.
a. Some things still worked (e.g., iOS updates & app installs)
b. Others failed (e.g., iMessage, facetime & iCloud re-installs)

Every day, all day, Apple popped up a series of three (yes, count them,
three) popups begging me to log into the Apple mothership tracking servers.

Apple wouldn't let me log in, by the way.
But Apple begged me to log in at the same time Apple wouldn't let me.

There was never a problem with the account login or password.
This bears repeating: The login & password remain unchanged for years!

The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.

This is a fact.
It's an empirical fact, in fact.

The idiot uneducated low-IQ iKooks will swear it's not so; but they're
idiots who, more importantly than being idiots, have never tried it.

I have.
A. If you don't periodically log into Apple mothership trackers...
B. Apple will repeatedly ask three times in a row for you to log in.
C. If you don't log in after a certain time - Apple LOCKS YOU OUT!

This was proven today when Apple support _unlocked_ me and then Apple
finally (after years of locking me out) accepted the _same_ login/password
that I always had used (noting there was no recovery phone or email).

Note that I only had to answer the three security questions of:
a. Fabricated birthdate
b. Fabricated pet's name
c. Fabricated parents' meeting location

That's it.
1. Apple asked for my login (aka AppleID) which has never changed
2. And my password (which remained unchanged since the start of this)
3. And the three security questions (also which never changed)

But, get this, none of that unlocking was possible until Apple support
remotely unlocked my account, because Apple had punitively LOCKED the
account for no other reason than Apple requires you to periodically log
into their mothership tracking servers.

This is the takeaway that is important for _adults_ to comprehend:
*Apple forces periodically log in into the mothership servers!*

*If you do not periodically log into Apple mothership tracking*
*servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*

I repeat the ignorant fear-filled iKooks will deny these simple facts.

The whole reason most people own Apple products is they fear the other
products so it's not in their nature to _test_ the system out by not
logging into the Apple tracking servers every single day of their lives.

Me?
I own Apple products to test them.

And to prove the iKooks wrong.

Note: I don't live in a slum like most Apple owners seem to live in; so I
have no need for a PIN or biometrics (to protect me from my own family).

Note cynically so that if you're willing to completely give up on your
privacy, Apple will let you back into your own iPad that you paid for.
--
The whole point of Usenet is to find people who know more than you do.
And to contribute to the overall tribal knowledge value of the newsgroup.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhjjpo$3eo6q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3128&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3128

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 11:27:04 -0700
 by: Alan - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:27 UTC

On 2023-10-27 19:24, Wally J wrote:
> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*

This is false.

> True story.
> *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).

Hence, this is also false.

> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!
>
> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.

You're not telling the whole story.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhjpen$3dl6q$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3129&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3129

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 15:03:35 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:03 UTC

On 10/27/23 21:24, Wally J wrote:
> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*
>
> True story.
> *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).
>
> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!
>
> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.
>
> The _only_ thing that changed was Apple _forces_ periodically logging into
> their mothership tracking servers - which - for years - I refused to do.

<snip>

> The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
> If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.

So you only have 3 chances to check in, then you need to provide LEGAL
DETAILS? Do they care if you're in a bad signal spot?

(also fb/meta pulled the same thing and everyone freaked out so this
could be the next apple controversy)

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhjpgu$qo6v$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3130&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3130

From: chrisp...@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after
years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:04:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:04 UTC

On 2023-10-28, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2023-10-27 19:24, Wally J wrote:
>> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
>> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*
>
> This is false.
>

>> True story.
>> *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).
>
> Hence, this is also false.
>

>> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
>> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!
>>
>> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
>> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.
>
> You're not telling the whole story.

Warlen is off his meds again. That's the whole story.

--
chrispam1@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<kq598kFlnchU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3131&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3131

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: 28 Oct 2023 20:29:08 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:29 UTC

On 2023-10-28, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote:
> On 10/27/23 21:24, Wally J wrote:
>> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
>> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*
>>
>> True story.
>> *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).
>>
>> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
>> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!
>>
>> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
>> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.
>>
>> The _only_ thing that changed was Apple _forces_ periodically logging into
>> their mothership tracking servers - which - for years - I refused to do.
>
><snip>
>
>> The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
>> If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.
>
> So you only have 3 chances to check in, then you need to provide LEGAL
> DETAILS? Do they care if you're in a bad signal spot?

Man, you're gullible.

JR

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhjti8$3ge00$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3132&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3132

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 10:13:44 +1300
 by: Your Name - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:13 UTC

On 2023-10-28 20:03:35 +0000, candycanearter07 said:

> On 10/27/23 21:24, Wally J wrote:
>> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
>> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*
>>
>> True story.
>> *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a hostage).
>>
>> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show them
>> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own iPad!
>>
>> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
>> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.
>>
>> The _only_ thing that changed was Apple _forces_ periodically logging into
>> their mothership tracking servers - which - for years - I refused to do.
>
> <snip>
>
>> The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
>> If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.
>
> So you only have 3 chances to check in, then you need to provide LEGAL
> DETAILS? Do they care if you're in a bad signal spot?
>
> (also fb/meta pulled the same thing and everyone freaked out so this
> could be the next apple controversy)

That story is the usual "Wally J" complete and utter bolocks. He's an
anti-Apple nutter troll who has no idea what he's talking about ...
probably never even seen an Apple device, let alone used one. Just
ignore that idiot. :-\

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhju1s$3gev5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3133&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3133

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 14:22:04 -0700
 by: Alan - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:22 UTC

On 2023-10-28 13:03, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/27/23 21:24, Wally J wrote:
>> *If you do not periodically log into the Apple mothership tracking*
>> *servers, then Apple will unilaterally _lock_ you out of your account!*
>>
>> True story.
>>   *Today, Apple finally let me use my own iPad* (after years as a
>> hostage).
>>
>> Given all the aqccount information was bogus, I had to literally show
>> them
>> a government issued ID card (how's that for privacy) to unlock my own
>> iPad!
>>
>> Note my account information (login/passwd) never changed!
>> Note I never logged out of the account so that never changed either.
>>
>> The _only_ thing that changed was Apple _forces_ periodically logging
>> into
>> their mothership tracking servers - which - for years - I refused to do.
>
> <snip>
>
>> The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
>> If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.
>
> So you only have 3 chances to check in, then you need to provide LEGAL
> DETAILS? Do they care if you're in a bad signal spot?
>
> (also fb/meta pulled the same thing and everyone freaked out so this
> could be the next apple controversy)

Please...

Everything Arlen says is bullshit.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhk1j1$3gvss$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3134

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:22:25 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:22 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> The problem was that Apple _forces_ you to log into iOS periodically.
>> If you don't do that - Apple _locks_ you out of being able to log in.
>
> So you only have 3 chances to check in, then you need to provide LEGAL
> DETAILS? Do they care if you're in a bad signal spot?
>
> (also fb/meta pulled the same thing and everyone freaked out so this
> could be the next apple controversy)

Hi candycanearter,

You have to understand the iKooks' IQ, together, doesn't add up to normal.
And that if I say it happened - it happened - as I can prove it happened.

Notice how the iKooks _hate_ every truth about Apple products.
None of which will Apple advertise is the truth - but Apple won't deny it.

It's only the low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks who deny all Apple truths.

The fear-filled iKooks have never risked _not_ logging into their iOS
devices so they have no clue what Apple really does when you don't log in.

Would iKooks _dare_ to refuse repeatedly logging into their iOS device?
Nope.

Would I dare to not repeatedly log into my iOS device.
Yup.

For years on end, Apple has been desperately popping up requests for me to
repeatedly log into my iOS devices (tested on multiple iOS devices too!).

Bear in mind the important fact that I never logged out of any of them.
But Apple _forces_ periodic re-logins (which are in all the screenshots).

The iKooks are so ignorant, they don't even realize that they log into iOS.
Rest assured Apple will do two things, depending on the circumstances:
a. In once case, Apple simply disabled my account pending a forced login
b. In the other case, Apple literally unilaterally de-activated the iPad!

do you want screenshots and images as proof Apple does both those things?
You know I'm not of low IQ ignorant & uneducated like all the iKooks are.

The iKooks are just guessing since they _hate_ Apple forces that login.
I am not guessing. I didn't log in for years. So I _know_ what Apple does.

Want proof?
Just ask.

But please ask the low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks for proof that
Apple doesn't do what Apple clearly does - they are too afraid to test it.

I'm not afraid of testing what happens when you don't log into iOS.
a. In some cases Apple will deactivate the device
b. In other cases, Apple will deactivate your AppleID

Ask me how I know this.
--
The whole point of Usenet is to find people who know more than you do.
And to contribute to the overall tribal knowledge value of the newsgroup.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhk7u3$3hk6g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3135

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:10:43 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 00:10 UTC

On 10/28/23 17:22, Wally J wrote:

> do you want screenshots and images as proof Apple does both those things?
> You know I'm not of low IQ ignorant & uneducated like all the iKooks are.

Sure

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhk83o$3hni7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3136&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3136

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:13:44 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 00:13 UTC

On 2023-10-28 17:10, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/28/23 17:22, Wally J wrote:
>
>> do you want screenshots and images as proof Apple does both those things?
>> You know I'm not of low IQ ignorant & uneducated like all the iKooks are.
>
> Sure

This should be fun...

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<kq61fuFqjqiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3137&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3137

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: 29 Oct 2023 03:22:39 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 03:22 UTC

On 2023-10-29, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2023-10-28 17:10, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> On 10/28/23 17:22, Wally J wrote:
>>
>>> do you want screenshots and images as proof Apple does both those
>>> things? You know I'm not of low IQ ignorant & uneducated like all
>>> the iKooks are.
>>
>> Sure
>
> This should be fun...

The screenshots won't actually prove anything other than Arlen's
(Wally's) incompetence and determination to make shit up as part of his
years-long troll. But then we all know this (except for the extremely
gullible candy eater) because we've seen them before.

JR

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhkno0$3nl09$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3138&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3138

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 21:40:31 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 04:40 UTC

On 2023-10-28 20:22, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2023-10-29, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> Sure
>>
>> This should be fun...
>
> The screenshots won't actually prove anything other than Arlen's
> (Wally's) incompetence and determination to make shit up as part of his
> years-long troll. But then we all know this (except for the extremely
> gullible candy eater) because we've seen them before.

I know.. ...and that's what will make it fun.

:-)

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhksn6$3o249$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3139&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3139

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:05:26 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 06:05 UTC

On 10/28/23 22:22, Jolly Roger wrote:
> years-long troll. But then we all know this (except for the extremely
> gullible candy eater) because we've seen them before.

Candy eater?

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<kq7g9nF6vu9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3140&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3140

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: 29 Oct 2023 16:41:27 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 16:41 UTC

On 2023-10-29, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote:
> On 10/28/23 22:22, Jolly Roger wrote:
>>
>> years-long troll. But then we all know this (except for the extremely
>> gullible candy eater) because we've seen them before.
>
> Candy eater?

Whatever your name is.

JR

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmhnn$3ut59$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3141&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3141

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 16:10:14 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:10 UTC

On 10/29/23 11:41, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2023-10-29, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote:
>> On 10/28/23 22:22, Jolly Roger wrote:
>>>
>>> years-long troll. But then we all know this (except for the extremely
>>> gullible candy eater) because we've seen them before.
>>
>> Candy eater?
>
> Whatever your name is.

candycanearter07

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<kq82ulFb4otU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3142&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3142

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
years of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: 29 Oct 2023 21:59:49 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:59 UTC

On 2023-10-29, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote:
> On 10/29/23 11:41, Jolly Roger wrote:

>>> Candy eater?
>>
>> Whatever your name is.
>
> candycanearter07

Whatever you say.

JR

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmlr7$3ag6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3143&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3143

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:20:22 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:20 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

>>> Whatever your name is.
>>
>> candycanearter07
>
> Whatever you say.

Heh heh heh ... notice iKooks can only desperately deny any and all truths
about Apple products and in doing so, they're desperate to deflect the
conversation away from the truths that they _hate_ about Apple products.

Do you know why the iKooks deny all truths about Apple products?
I do.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmmti$3fpl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3144&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3144

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:38:42 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:38 UTC

On 2023-10-29 15:20, Wally J wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

>>> candycanearter07
>>
>> Whatever you say.
>
> Heh heh heh ... notice...

....that you've produced not a shred of the evidence you said you were
going to provide?

Yeah. I noticed.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmn0t$2tqr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3145&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3145

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 17:40:29 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:40 UTC

On 10/29/23 16:59, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2023-10-29, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote:

>>> Whatever your name is.
>>
>> candycanearter07
>
> Whatever you say.

?? I've had this name (or a variation of candycane) for like 4 years now

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmnhp$3fpl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3146&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3146

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:49:29 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:49 UTC

On 2023-10-29 15:40, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/29/23 16:59, Jolly Roger wrote:

>>> candycanearter07
>>
>> Whatever you say.
>>

> ?? I've had this name (or a variation of candycane) for like 4 years now

So...

....getting back to the topic, have you seen that evidence you asked for?

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmqqn$2tqr$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3147&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3147

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:45:27 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:45 UTC

On 10/29/23 17:49, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-10-29 15:40, candycanearter07 wrote:

>>> Whatever you say.
>>>

>> ?? I've had this name (or a variation of candycane) for like 4 years now
>
> So...
>
> ...getting back to the topic, have you seen that evidence you asked for?

They might be asleep.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhms17$46iv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3148&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3148

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 17:05:59 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:05 UTC

On 2023-10-29 16:45, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/29/23 17:49, Alan wrote:

>>> ?? I've had this name (or a variation of candycane) for like 4 years now
>>
>> So...
>>
>> ...getting back to the topic, have you seen that evidence you asked for?
>
> They might be asleep.

"They"? You mean, "he", don't you?

Arlen lives on the west coast of the US.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmu6l$4ijb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3149&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3149

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 20:43:00 -0400
References: <uhhrcg$2mhr0$1@dont-email.me> <uhjpen$3dl6q$3@dont-email.me> <uhk1j1$3gvss$1@dont-email.me> <uhk7u3$3hk6g$1@dont-email.me> <uhk83o$3hni7$1@dont-email.me> <kq61fuFqjqiU1@mid.individual.net> <uhksn6$3o249$1@dont-email.me> <kq7g9nF6vu9U1@mid.individual.net> <uhmhnn$3ut59$2@dont-email.me> <kq82ulFb4otU1@mid.individual.net> <uhmn0t$2tqr$2@dont-email.me> <uhmnhp$3fpl$2@dont-email.me> <uhmqqn$2tqr$4@dont-email.me>
 by: Wally J - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:43 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> ...getting back to the topic, have you seen that evidence you asked for?
>
> They might be asleep.

Do you really think I offered to show the proof and then that I wouldn't?
Only an iKook would do something that obviously stupid.

It's bait.
I was waiting for the iKooks to make fools out of themselves.

Which is what they're doing by brazenly denying every truth about Apple.

Just like I waited for Snit & Jolly Roger & Alan Baker to do it over here:
*It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0>

These Apple apologists _hate_ the truth about Apple products.
They _hate_ what Apple is because Apple isn't what they _thought_ it was.
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo> iKooks can't even see the fatal flaw

In this case they _hate_ that the AppleID is required where if you don't
log into the Apple mothership tracking servers, Apple disables the account!

Which means you're logged into Apple mothership tracking servers every day
of your life - and - most Apple apps won't work without you logging in.

*That means there isn't any privacy ever possible on any Apple device*

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhmv7n$4lok$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3150&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3150

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:00:39 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:00 UTC

On 2023-10-29 17:43, Wally J wrote:
> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote
>
>>> ...getting back to the topic, have you seen that evidence you asked for?
>>
>> They might be asleep.
>
> Do you really think I offered to show the proof and then that I wouldn't?
> Only an iKook would do something that obviously stupid.
>
> It's bait.
> I was waiting for the iKooks to make fools out of themselves.
>
> Which is what they're doing by brazenly denying every truth about Apple.
>
> Just like I waited for Snit & Jolly Roger & Alan Baker to do it over here:
> *It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0>
>
> These Apple apologists _hate_ the truth about Apple products.
> They _hate_ what Apple is because Apple isn't what they _thought_ it was.
> <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo> iKooks can't even see the fatal flaw
>
> In this case they _hate_ that the AppleID is required where if you don't
> log into the Apple mothership tracking servers, Apple disables the account!
>
> Which means you're logged into Apple mothership tracking servers every day
> of your life - and - most Apple apps won't work without you logging in.
>
> *That means there isn't any privacy ever possible on any Apple device*

Weird that you talk about providing proof...

....but then don't provide any.

Re: Apple finally let me log into my own iPad to use it (after years of holding my AppleID hostage)

<uhn090$2tqu$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3151&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3151

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
of holding my AppleID hostage)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 20:18:24 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:18 UTC

On 10/29/23 20:00, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-10-29 17:43, Wally J wrote:
>> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>>> They might be asleep.
>>
>> Do you really think I offered to show the proof and then that I wouldn't?
>> Only an iKook would do something that obviously stupid.
>>
>> It's bait.
>> I was waiting for the iKooks to make fools out of themselves.
>>
>> Which is what they're doing by brazenly denying every truth about Apple.
>>
>> Just like I waited for Snit & Jolly Roger & Alan Baker to do it over
>> here:
>>   *It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over
>> time*
>>   <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0>
>>
>>       These Apple apologists _hate_ the truth about Apple products.
>> They _hate_ what Apple is because Apple isn't what they _thought_ it was.
>>       <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo> iKooks can't even see the fatal flaw
>>
>> In this case they _hate_ that the AppleID is required where if you don't
>> log into the Apple mothership tracking servers, Apple disables the
>> account!
>>
>> Which means you're logged into Apple mothership tracking servers
>> every  day
>> of your life - and - most Apple apps won't work without you logging in.
>>
>>   *That means there isn't any privacy ever possible on any Apple device*
>
> Weird that you talk about providing proof...
>
> ...but then don't provide any.

Actually, I kind of agree. Not to be rude, but you didn't post the
screenshots about the tracking servers. The wifi thing is extremely
annoying (especially since they removed the hidden cellular info app)
but can you post the stuff about the logging in?