From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Frontier Communications Organizing Update [telecom]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 13:29:35 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Fri, 6 May 2022 13:29 UTC

CWA members at Frontier Communications in California continue to
bargain for a new contract after a previous deal was rejected by the
membership. Although some progress has been made, the company remains
stagnant on several issues including wages, job security, and issues
related to working from home. Last Thursday, the union and the company
entered into federal mediation which is scheduled to continue until
the end of this week.

https://cwa-union.org/news/bargaining-update-198#:~:text=CWA%20members%20at%20Frontier%20Communications,related%20to%20working%20from%20home.

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)