From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across New Hampshire [telecom]
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 07:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Sat, 7 May 2022 07:04 UTC

By First Responder Network Authority

What's the news? AT&T is America's public safety communications
partner. In the nearly 5 years since we were selected by the First
Responder Network Authority (FirstNet Authority) to build and operate
FirstNet, we have moved quickly to bring more coverage, boost capacity
and drive new capabilities for New Hampshire first responders and the
communities they serve - rural and urban.

Today, FirstNet, Built with AT&T covers first responders across New
Hampshire - helping to connect public safety agencies and
organizations in more than 70 communities. That's why we're focused on
increasing network capacity for New Hampshire public safety by
deploying Band 14 spectrum - nationwide, high-quality spectrum set
aside by the federal government specifically for FirstNet. We've
rolled out Band 14 on hundreds of sites across New Hampshire to
provide public safety with truly dedicated coverage and capacity when
they need it.

https://firstnet.gov/newsroom/press-releases/firstnet-built-att-connecting-more-first-responders-across-new-hampshire

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)

***** Moderator's Note *****

Fascination-of-the-abomination department: a dot-gov website turned into
an advertisement for a profitable commercial firm. This is just wrong.

Bill Horne
Moderator

computers / comp.dcom.telecom / FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across New Hampshire [telecom]