Witch! Witch! They'll burn ya! -- Hag, "Tomorrow is Yesterday", stardate unknown

devel / comp.theory / chuck schumer

SubjectAuthor
* chuck schumerB.H.
`* chuck schumerB.H.
 `* chuck schumerB.H.
  `- chuck schumerB.H.

1
chuck schumer

<53acb08c-389f-4ceb-a2c7-aef168a99d02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31509&group=comp.theory#31509

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: chuck schumer
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:51 UTC

0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/schumer-vows-abortion-law-vote-154629650.html

“This is a dark and disturbing morning in America,” Schumer said as he opened the Senate on Tuesday.

I'm going to assume that's about me.

"dark and disturbing" --> JHPCP
full quote --> EFSBP

So, am I now being accused of a new fake accusation? Why didn't Obama state the real fake allegation against me?

The CIA, or a different fleet of over 20 black Chevy Tahoes, chased me at over 100 mph an hour in Maryland as part of an assassination attempt against me, right before UBL was killed.

I called the police and they did not show up. I crashed my car, took a cab home, and was latered TDO'd by police whom I assert acted improperly. I had done nothing wrong and did not allege that I had worked for NSA. It is essentially "not recommended" that NSA contractors speak to he media or use their green badges if they have to reveal NSA affiliation. My reason for mentioning that I worked for NSA was not some sort of "share my affiliation and make up a tale for media attention scam." My claims were true; I was tortured, the victim of an assassination attempt, and subsequently denied access to police and FBI. None of that is false, do you want to lie about that? I was also very brutally treated when I was TDO's by the police after I went home; they got me for not being on meds and, in a state of confusion, touching someone's car. I was tortured and gaslighted in an extremely traumatic way at the hospital. I realized that the head of the hospital, my outpatient psychiatrist Dr. Joseph Schwartz, may not have been hostile; the police may have been bribed by organized and crime and then asked the criminal social worker who gaslighted me to scare me and traumatize in the hospital; I was scared for my life. Dr. Schwartz may have had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't be in his interests and he is probably smart enough to know not do things like that.

The attack against me was for no good reason. I started protesting on the internet after I got home and couldn't get the FBI respond. It was obviously a highly illegal assassination and discrediting attempt against me, by criminal President Barack Obama. I don't know exactly why he did it.

I was tortured around the beginning of 2011. I was not seeking "celebrity attention," that is a completely ridiculous accusation. I don't want or need celebrity attention. It is not even a violation of the three key rules of having an NSA NDA, which you political bozos still clearly don't know about because very few people are dumb to trust you as you invent new fake accusations against me based on lies that shot down, after which you offer some excuse like, "Oh, Obama was just kidding, he isn't employed any more," as your out when you allegation is again outed as bogus and you and your cronies as corrupt liars.

I don't care about "celebrity attention," and would be happy to part with any discussion of my life by celebrities. I was first mentioned, AFAIK, in Die Another Day; I was a student at TJHSST and my idea about "invisible cars" and my AIM screenname "DoubleOhZero86" were mentioned in the movie for some reason, so it would appear that I was already getting (plenty of unwanted) celebrity attention even before 09-11. I reached out on the internet to celebrities because they have political connections and might be able to help me; I was polite and attemptedly entertaining, to be diplomatic enough while seeking support for how I've been treated. You could read it as a trap, also, for celebrities who try to "backstab" me again. Also, it is a bit mysterious that now I can pretty much only communicate with family members and famous celebrities...I accuse Congressmen of having arranged this. Don't just say, "that's ridiculous" and dismiss the argument; I don't get to dismiss your absurd allegations and move on, now do I?

So in summary, stating my NSA affiliation was never illegal or against my NDA; it was not recommended, e.g., to show your green badge to people at the mall or to say anything other than the exact phrase "I don't know" to the media. I am allowed to say that information; it's not classified. I haven't repeated *ANY* classified information. My NSA affiliation revelation does not damage national security and is not classified; OUSTING ME FROM TEXELTEK WHERE I WAS WORKING was Obama's big treason that killed American troops. I will not elaborate on that. I made one or more very excellent contributions to the NSA and did not break my NSA NDA, ever. Your continued lies only humiliate you further.

I had no choice but to discuss my affiliation; as anyone can plainly see, I have been the target of a politically assassination attempt by crooked human-rights-violating US politicians for over a decade. If I hadn't started talking about what had been done to be on the internet, I might be dead right now. It is still outrageous for US leaders to torture me and then try to frame the situation as one where "I am a traitor because me talking about your illegal predatory deeds is 'classified.'" That is false and sounds quite Petraeus-y; you should be *extremely ashamed* of how you've acted towards me, and the fact that you still won't stop your efforts to prey on me, over 10 years after they've started. I have no plans to sue you evil criminals; I just want you to stop committing predatory and all other crimes against me, and if you do not, as you can see, the retaliation against your interests will continue unabated, and you will not be deemed legitimate in your efforts or attract sympathy; I think you even know that you are wrong, and trying to save face by making up new lies, yet again, to try to justify the unjustifiable.

Even if I had acted illegally by "sharing my affiliation for celebrity attention," why wouldn't you just arrest me? Edward Snowden could be accused of that and attracted public sympathetic remarks from Barack Obama. It wouldn't start a "viral wave of cover-blowing clearance-holders" if you did an arrest; it would deter the "crime" that you've made up that you now claim I've committed as your new bogus justification, just as arresting bank robbers and sending them to jail doesn't start "viral bank robbery trends."

Either you had a case against me for a crime or you didn't. You didn't, particularly because I did nothing wrong; you just lied. Also, you did not arrest me. If you would like to try arrest me now, why don't you call the FBI and present them with your fabricated and dishonest evidence about me, and see if you can get your result of "hurting Philip White again?" Surely you are aware that every lawyer in America can see that you don't have a case against me but would really really like to, for some mysterious reason, perhaps related to someone blackmailing you over you spying on me in college in VA right around the time of the VT massacre.

Also, you should still really EMAIL ME if you want to talk. Your little "pyramid of cards of lies" is collapsing, and I believe pretty much no one following this case believes you any more. When will you cut it out and give one of the best NSA personnel DOD ever hired his life back? I mean me.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: chuck schumer

<9f2b75a7-3dfa-4a6a-8914-e9a50784dba0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31510&group=comp.theory#31510

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: chuck schumer
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:53 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 3:51:59 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Also, you should still really EMAIL ME if you want to talk. Your little "pyramid of cards of lies" is collapsing, and I believe pretty much no one following this case believes you any more. When will you cut it out and give one of the best NSA personnel DOD ever hired his life back? I mean me.

"if they have THEM to reveal NSA affiliation"

Re: chuck schumer

<f5923860-32c2-4b6f-81c7-13f9bc1af5bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31512&group=comp.theory#31512

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:55 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 3:53:06 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Also, you should still really EMAIL ME if you want to talk. Your little "pyramid of cards of lies" is collapsing, and I believe pretty much no one following this case believes you any more. When will you cut it out and give one of the best NSA personnel DOD ever hired his life back? I mean me.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> "if they have THEM to reveal NSA affiliation"

" around the beginning of 2012." is what I typed.

Re: chuck schumer

<93796b58-1961-4611-84cf-82ab1cbda46fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31515&group=comp.theory#31515

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:22 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 3:55:27 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > Also, you should still really EMAIL ME if you want to talk. Your little "pyramid of cards of lies" is collapsing, and I believe pretty much no one following this case believes you any more. When will you cut it out and give one of the best NSA personnel DOD ever hired his life back? I mean me.
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> > "if they have THEM to reveal NSA affiliation"
> " around the beginning of 2012." is what I typed.

Also, just a comment about the idea of NSA personnel betraying the NSA, especially openly: Many people, though not all, who get hired by NSA are smart, and aware that the NSA has lots of capabilities. As a comparison: If I decided to sprint down Pennsylvania Avenue in a bathing suit, and scream, "I HATE AMERICA! I WANT ALL US TROOPS TO DIE!", and then go home, get on the internet, and post the same thing on my Facebook account as a quote that I like, that would not be very smart or helpful to my interests, even I felt that way, which I don't. At the same time, leaking classified information, especially given that I'm now perfectly sane and have no excuse--I myself view leaks under conditions of torture as forgivable, especially for disabled people--would be even dumber and more self-destructive than posting anti-military, anti-US rhetoric on the internet or screaming it at people in DC. I actually do like the USA, in spite of all the idiotic government corruption and predatory crimes and support for covert/over hate operations; the education system is particularly great, and there are lots of good innovation/creativity-related careers that some people can have in the country.

The point is, if I did something that stupid while I wasn't being tortured, even covertly, I might never fully get over it. I am not that stupid and don't have that kind of feeling or desire anyway. I am proud of the fact that I leaked *NOTHING WHATSOEVER*, under conditions of extreme torture and harassment and implicit death threats from powerful US politicians, for over 10 years. I will never leak anything. I am proud of that. If you're trying some dopey Karl Rove trick to try to demolish my strengths, you should understand: I am not Mitt Romney or Bill Clinton, I am much more brilliant and strategic and aware of how to respond to that kind of thing. I'm not using my persuasion ideas right now, but I am *particularly skilled* at argumentation, beyond the talent of most lawyers, I claim. Trying to defeat me in a debate with "strategic lying techniques" might work on your dopey predator colleagues, but it doesn't work on me--I mainly speak the language of logic, not the language of power like you. You can't win this debate by stego-mumbling lies, I will say that again. You have no case and are hemorrhaging political daily; you would find it to be in your interests to leave me alone if you could bear to accept what you've done psychologically. I am not going to be the one to build you a "golden comfort bridge" to coax you into doing the right thing without feeling "awkward"...you need to be grown up enough to manage your emotions and behavior yourselves.

Click here to read the complete article