From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: WA: AG Ferguson shuts down Global Grid's illegal robocalls, deceptive marketing [telecom]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:28:15 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Fri, 13 May 2022 15:28 UTC

OLYMPIA -- Attorney General Bob Ferguson today announced that, as a
result of his lawsuit against the company, Global Grid, a Corvallis,
Ore.-based company, and its owner must shut down its illegal robo-
calling operation. The company must also stop all deceptive marketing
practices, including misrepresentations about a product it falsely
promised could block robocalls. Global Grid must pay more than $8,000
to the Attorney General's Office, which Ferguson will deliver to
approximately 200 Washingtonians harmed by the company's hidden
start-up fee.

https://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-shuts-down-global-grid-s-illegal-robocalls-deceptive-marketing

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)