Newsgroups: comp.sys.unisys
Subject: REQ: Any sites (other than Bitsavers) that posts OLD Univac manuals?
From: me.mysel...@cv.com (me.myself.i)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 19:20:24 GMT
 by: me.myself.i - Wed, 17 May 2023 19:20 UTC

Someone recently posted a link to a Unisys site that posted, for free download, a bunch of Unisys hardware/software manuals, mostly from the 1100 era + (it appeared to me).
Are there any sites which cater to the OLDER Univac stuff, like pre 1970 and the older Military machines, other than Bitsavers.org? My main interests are the 1230/642 series machines, both hardware and software.
Thanks for any help!