From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Has ATT or others misled on monthly cost? [telecom]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:25:21 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Mon, 16 May 2022 14:25 UTC

MacRumors

Had a rather curious move back to iPhone. I went from an Samsung S10+
to the iPhone 13 pro max. I was at an ATT store and asked the guy to
calculate out the cost for me for monthly service along with estimate
on other costs.

First time around, I had to contact ATT and mentioned their billing me
far higher than what was stated by the sales person at their
store. They were quick to adjust and this month, sure enough the bill
went up nearly 16 dollars and they said the previous adjustment was
temporary. This is all rather screwy. I will engaging ATT on Monday to
see if I can get this adjusted. I am unsure of any recourse if they
are insistent.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/has-att-or-others-misled-on-monthly-cost.2344813/

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)