Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Impressions of Android 12
From: lonelyda...@gmail.com (MajorLanGod)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 01:36:15 GMT
 by: MajorLanGod - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:36 UTC

Someone asked about my impression of Android 12 after I posted about my
update:

I'm not a real power user so haven't pushed the edges of Android. I have a
few games I play a lot, read some stories and books in .epub format, and
wander around YouTube. I also use VLC to watch videos and movies. So far
the only difference I have noted is that I think my tablet is a little
faster than it was. No significant change but just an impression I get - it
seems to be a little smoother and respond a little faster than before.

I also run WiFi LAN Server on my laptop, and use WiFi PC File Explorer to
reach things on there from my tablet.

Re: Impressions of Android 12

<t4tfa1$1mgb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=31644&group=comp.mobile.android#31644

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Impressions of Android 12
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 10:00:05 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 4 May 2022 09:00 UTC

MajorLanGod wrote:

> Someone asked about my impression of Android 12 after I posted about my
> update:

I had asked but then today, I installed Android 12 and all hell broke
loose. I've upgraded _many_ Androids, but Android 12 is a doozy.

I suspect Google never tested it with people like me, but I'm not yet sure
why more than half the apps stopped working. This never happened before.

Google screwed up with Android 12, and they probably don't even realize it.
<https://i.postimg.cc/FHJ16nvF/update01.jpg> Android 11->12 screwed up!