From: david...@NOSPAMMERSbellatlantic.net
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 02:56:02 -0400
 by: david...@NOSPAMMERSbellatlantic.net - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:56 UTC

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:01:47 -0700 (PDT), gregcarrsober@gmail.com wrote:

<lots of bullshit snipped>

I've been using Easynews for over 20 years now, with no problems whatsoever
and great service. It also has more complete postings than any other
service I've tried.

Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.

<0lp4hgdj46j6o4i1hptrvbkahh8qu62h6m@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2835&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#2835

From: dic...@home.com (Richard Head)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:46:05 +0100
 by: Richard Head - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 11:46 UTC

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 02:56:02 -0400,
davidhhh@NOSPAMMERSbellatlantic.net wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:01:47 -0700 (PDT), gregcarrsober@gmail.com wrote:
>
><lots of bullshit snipped>
>
>I've been using Easynews for over 20 years now, with no problems whatsoever
>and great service. It also has more complete postings than any other
>service I've tried.
Was good 20 years ago till they sold out and started censoring things,
so i got rid...

Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.

<f5a10390-2a18-4899-be34-3ef571667b3cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3167&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#3167

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 07:01:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is
Commiting Fraud and Theft.
From: gregoryc...@gmail.com (Gregory Carr)
 by: Gregory Carr - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:01 UTC

On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 04:46:07 UTC-7, Richard Head wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 02:56:02 -0400,
> davi...@NOSPAMMERSbellatlantic.net wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:01:47 -0700 (PDT), gregca...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> ><lots of bullshit snipped>
> >
> >I've been using Easynews for over 20 years now, with no problems whatsoever
> >and great service. It also has more complete postings than any other
> >service I've tried.
> Was good 20 years ago till they sold out and started censoring things,
> so i got rid...

They still continue to send me emails trying to scam me further. They are scammers, liars, grifters using various names and using UPS mailboxes pretending to have a brick and mortar street address and VOIP lines. Still owe me money for their service that never worked plus compensation for wasting my money. Why would a legitimate company continue to solicit my business after I reported them to law enforcement for being scammers and posted on the Internet they were criminals, grifters, liars and their service non existent?

Find messages, documents, photos or people

Profile image
Greg

Back

Archive

Move

Spam

Easynews Support

Last Chance: $4 Unlimited Usenet!
Yahoo
/ Inbox

Easynews <email@easynews.com>
To:
gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

Mon., Feb. 14 at 7:22 a.m.

Easynews
$4 USENET
You have just 24 hours to get $4 Usenet!
Your Valentine's Special
$4 Exclusive Deal

4,933+ Days Binary Retention

60 Connections

Unlimited Speeds

Unlimited Downloads

Unlimited Easynews Access

Unlimited Mobile Access

FREE Zero-Log VPN
Get Now
© Easynews | 199 E. Flagler St., #296, Miami, FL 33131
Unsubscribe | View Online

To continue receiving great deals from Easynews, please add support@easynews.com to your safe senders list.

I give money to charity I am not a grifter.

Union Gospel Mission <noreply@iatspayments.com>
To:
gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

Sun., Feb. 13 at 8:21 a.m.

Your Total Gift
$300.00

Thank you for your generous gift!
Your contribution is another step towards overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction, one life at a time. Thank you for your generosity.

Your charitable tax receipt will be
mailed to the address you provided:

Mailing Address
Gregory Carr

Surrey, BC

If you're new to our community, see this special welcome message just for you. Read stories your gift has inspired!

For assistance or questions about your donation, please email donors@ugm.ca or call 604.215.5440 ext 533 and our staff will be happy to assist you.

© 2022 Union Gospel Mission
Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001The information contained herein (or in any attachment) is privileged and confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or action taken in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that attachments are virus-free, it is the recipient’s sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses.

Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.

<4b1e68c5-908f-4dde-ae48-32a39e83570bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3549&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#3549

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
Commiting Fraud and Theft.
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:35 UTC

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 7:01:13 AM UTC-8, Gregory Carr wrote:
> [...]
>

> © 2022 Union Gospel Mission
> Registered Canadian Charity 131902348RR0001The information contained herein (or in any attachment) is privileged and confidential and intended only for the recipient listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or action taken in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that attachments are virus-free, it is the recipient’s sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses.

They keep sending me emails the grifters.

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:51:21 AM UTC-8, Ma...@getfucked.com wrote:
> Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
> Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

They are scam company I contacted police about them in Florida but they refused to do anything. Their service never worked for me. They refused to refund my $ and keep sending ads to my email despite me calling them fraudsters online and contacting law enforcement about them. TrustPilot removed my critque of them.

Easynews aka Usenet Server aka Highwinds aka Stackpath Tried To Rip Me Off Again. These Ppl Are White Collar Criminals Who Need To Be Held to Account.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Sep 4, 2020, 4:25:20 AM
I Think Their Is Something Seriously Hinky About StackPath Llc. They Seem To Own A Company That Has Ripped Me Off And Continues To Try To.
Yahoo
/ Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
let...@bloomberg.net

Fri., Sep. 4 at 3:15 a.m.

© UsenetServer | 120 22nd Ave S. #146, Brookings, SD 57006 they sent me a email yesterday once again trying to scam me. Their so called service never worked for me and even after I cancelled the service which they acknowledged they continued to bill my credit card. I was able to get some of the money refunded by them but I figure they owe me 2 grand. Could you please cancel their mailbox since it is being used for fraud. Have great weekend.!!!

>Greg,
>
>I am a detective with the Brookings Police Department. I was asked to look into your complaint regarding USENET. As of right now I don’t have a ton of answers but wanted to let you know what I’ve found out so far. The address listed for USENET is actually our local UPS Store. I was able to confirm with UPS USENET does have a mailbox at the store #146. I have identified the person who set up the box as a male out of Winter Park, Florida. It also appears he has a similar online business set up called Easynews, which comes back to a UPS store in Miami Florida. The phone numbers for both businesses appear to be out of Phoenix, AZ and I believe they are both VOIP numbers, which is quite unusual for a legitimate business. I believe I have also identified a legitimate business which this guy does work for in Winter Park, Florida so I am planning on doing some follow up with that company to see if I can find anything else out about him. I know these aren’t real answers right now but I can
>tell you there is no physical business her in Brookings, South Dakota that business operates out of and as far as I can tell no “employees” for the business here either. Why he chose to use a UPS mailbox in South Dakota is puzzling as well but I will continue to dig on this and see what I can find. I will let you know what I do find out regarding this. If you have any questions please let me know.
Adam Smith <asm...@brookingsleo.org>

Detective Adam Smith

(Greg: I searched the address and it is a nice looking office building which apparently has a lot of short term businesses located there. According to their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Highwinds they are now Stackpath there has been no activity on their FB account in 19 months.)
>Key people
>Steve Miller, Lance Crosby

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.

<atgvhhpottvujr2ti2g8qs3v456gk7o6pb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3551&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#3551

From: ken1...@invalid.net (KenW)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 17:43:18 -0600
 by: KenW - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 23:43 UTC

This deserves a

PLONK

Re: The Criminal Who Runs Easynews Also Runs USENET SERVER Which Is Commiting Fraud and Theft.

<e4720ab1-d1fb-45c0-b3ff-41ccdbb2b9f8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3819&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#3819

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 20:00:54 -0800 (PST)
Commiting Fraud and Theft.
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 04:00 UTC

On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 4:43:21 PM UTC-7, KenW wrote:
> This deserves a
>
> PLONK

These scammers keep trying to get me to use their service which never worked for me total ripoff.

Back

Restore to Inbox

Move

Not Spam

🚨 24 Hours left to get $3.99 Usenet…
Yahoo
/ Spam

Newshosting <email@newshosting.com>
To:
gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 10:36 a.m.

For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.Show images
Why is this message in Spam?
We believe this message is spam as you marked previous messages from the same sender as spam. If you want to receive future messages from this sender, please mark it as 'Not Spam'.
This is your last chance to get an exclusive $3.99 unlimited Usenet deal!

Don’t miss out on truly unlimited download speeds, unlimited downloads, FREE unlimited VPN, AND 100 connections when you sign up for this exclusive special!

Last chance to get this exclusive deal!

With 5,242+ days of full retention and completion across EVERY binary and text newsgroup on Usenet, you’ll never have to wonder what articles you’re missing out on with Newshosting. Subpar providers can only claim a fraction of retention and completion in just a few newsgroups, which means less access to the files and articles you want.

Sign up for this exclusive deal today and get access to every text discussion and article on Usenet.

Trustpilot rating
Trustpilot Stars
Trustpilot Logo

To continue receiving great deals from Newshosting, please add email@newshosting.com to your safe senders list.

© Newshosting | 301 Thelma Dr. #186, Casper, WY 82609-2325
Unsubscribe | View Online

Don’t forget your special $3.99 Usenet deal!
Yahoo
/ Spam

Newshosting <email@newshosting.com>
To:
gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 11:26 a.m.

For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.Show images
Why is this message in Spam?
We believe this message is spam as you marked previous messages from the same sender as spam. If you want to receive future messages from this sender, please mark it as 'Not Spam'.
Don’t forget about your exclusive $3.99 unlimited Usenet deal!

Get truly unlimited download speeds, unlimited downloads, absolutely ZERO throttling, FREE unlimited VPN, AND 100 connections when you sign up for this exclusive special!

Click Here To Get Your Exclusive Discount Before It Expires!

With 5,241+ days of full retention and completion across EVERY binary and text newsgroup on Usenet, you’ll never have to wonder what articles you’re missing out on with Newshosting. Subpar providers can only claim a fraction of retention and completion in just a few newsgroups, which means less access to the files and articles you want. Sign up for this exclusive deal today and get access to every text discussion and article on Usenet.

Trustpilot rating
Trustpilot Stars
Trustpilot Logo

To continue receiving great deals from Newshosting, please add email@newshosting.com to your safe senders list.

© Newshosting | 301 Thelma Dr. #186, Casper, WY 82609-2325
Unsubscribe | View Online

⚡ Flash Sale… You only have 15 minutes!
Yahoo
/ Spam

Newshosting <email@newshosting.com>
To:
gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 12:17 p.m.

For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.Show images
Why is this message in Spam?
We believe this message is spam as you marked previous messages from the same sender as spam. If you want to receive future messages from this sender, please mark it as 'Not Spam'.
Great news: our Flash Sale is live!

Get truly unlimited download speeds, unlimited downloads, absolutely ZERO throttling, FREE unlimited VPN, AND 100 connections at an exclusive $3.99 deal!

You have just 15 minutes to claim this offer before the timer runs out…

Click Here To Get Your Flash Sale Discount Before It Expires!

Newshosting is proud to support 5,239+ days of binary and text retention – the highest number in the industry – so you can have the most successful searches across EVERY newsgroup on Usenet. Make the right decision for your Usenet setup and find the files you want when you sign up for this special deal today.