A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that works.

devel / comp.theory / A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm right about my breakthroughs?

SubjectAuthor
* A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm rightB.H.
`- A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm rightB.H.

1
A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm right about my breakthroughs?

<3b74e272-95b8-4e07-bec9-a2bf6149c66fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31675&group=comp.theory#31675

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm right
about my breakthroughs?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 5 May 2022 20:39 UTC

The quote on his Facebook recently is,

"Reactions on WhatsApp start rolling out today."

WTD processed, that comes out to: WLCFU

So, "White [gets the] like [from the] conjunctive university? Does that mean MIT (math/CS) or Harvard (philosophy), does he feel comfortable speaking on their behalf, since people would tend to assume that he would not want to anger them by spreading misleading information that might deceive about them?

I'm not a Mark Zuckerberg supporter these days, given his reactions to me in the past which I did not like, but if he can admit that my math and CS publications were correct, then that is a good thing.

I recently published: Hodge proof, compression algorithm, SAC problem solution, incomplete information game theory modeling technique for a "theory of everything" for economics, and many innovations that I have done very good work on but have not necessarily finished and have not shared details of at this time.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A comment about Mark Zuckerberg--did he just admit that I'm right about my breakthroughs?

<77c46ac4-71c6-4fe8-9395-b8fd19419351n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31676&group=comp.theory#31676

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
about my breakthroughs?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 5 May 2022 20:39 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 4:39:21 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> The quote on his Facebook recently is,
>
> "Reactions on WhatsApp start rolling out today."
>
> WTD processed, that comes out to: WLCFU
>
> So, "White [gets the] like [from the] conjunctive university? Does that mean MIT (math/CS) or Harvard (philosophy), does he feel comfortable speaking on their behalf, since people would tend to assume that he would not want to anger them by spreading misleading information that might deceive about them?
>
> I'm not a Mark Zuckerberg supporter these days, given his reactions to me in the past which I did not like, but if he can admit that my math and CS publications were correct, then that is a good thing.
>
> I recently published: Hodge proof, compression algorithm, SAC problem solution, incomplete information game theory modeling technique for a "theory of everything" for economics, and many innovations that I have done very good work on but have not necessarily finished and have not shared details of at this time.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I said "conjunctive form."