Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 19:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Response from Al Gore....
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 6 May 2022 02:22 UTC

So, Al Gore's response at 8:41 a.m. today, is:

"He will be deeply missed."

If that's about me, it comes out to:

IDLPE.

Does that mean, "I'd like physical education," or "I with the DLP [person]--enraged," or "I with the DLP person enthusiastic" ?

Is that a commentary on fake emotions?

Is he enraged at me because US interests were damaged while I criticized the US with my STEM-driven activism? I hope that is not to suggest that if I were, e.g., a citizen of Australia, living on my own desert island near the coast and deprived of all my US Constitutional rights, that if a large force of aggressive, Karl-Rove-linked, un-stopped Constitution-violating criminals showed up to kill, torture, enslave, or otherwise end my ability to do my own work and pursue my own happy and productive life, that I wouldn't have every right to damage these people's interests quite viciously, in spite of their American citizenship, warning them all the while and pleading with them to stop, as an effort to educate people about why organized crime organizations of any size must be halted, and individual rights of every person ought to be fought for if at all possible? Sometimes justice fails individuals, but I assert that it is never wrong for one person to stand up as an activist, with or without STEM powers, to demolish a bad-guy organization's ability to do harm, no matter who had deals for protection or whatever else with the bad-guy organization. If the bad-guy organization failed to listen to my educational warnings, that is not my fault. Some people might accept fake prison and just do PE; they may, although I advise against that and support vocal, courageous protest against cowardly, strength-in-number oppression, every time, if you want to and can handle it healthily.

Maybe he is enthusiastic about my innovation, and presenting the case of the enraged, who might exist as such with that argument, politely--he does the diplomacy well, I don't feel furious about Al Gore's politely stated critique, whether he or someone else is enraged or not. He sounds "not on a mission to disrupt my emotional health," that is nice--even horrible criminals should be allowed to see a doctor and be healthy in jail, the rights of the accused and the rights of convicted criminals are also very important. We're not just a tough-guy beat-em-up anarchy; there are rules, no matter what anyone says, about holding actual bad-guy prisoners.

My advice to people who feel enraged about their losses, big and small, from my strategic reaction to the bad guys led by Biden is: Blame the right people, not me. I am very angry that I was held captive, and I blame lots of people. One example of a collection of people I don't blame at all is: Good guys in Afghanistan who pulled support for American good guys after Biden betrayed Afghanistan. Support is not necessarily free; I worked to undermine support for people who have done bad things, and I encourage you to read that as an educational leadership lesson, since no one who could help listened harder than that, and blame Biden and not me. I would sure like some of the pulled support that Afghanistan probably could have quietly bestowed on the US but revoked; at the same time, the necessity of that for them is gone, because the deal was broken. I have nothing to be angry about at people who unliked support systems for me because they were hurt; I encourage you to apply that some logic to me. My aim is to help people, and I plan to still do as much good service as my self-imposed constraints will allow, but part of that service is withholding things from people who drop the ball on purpose. When you tell human traffickers, "NO, I will not serve you, no matter how many 'pro-wounded-baby-and-puppy' causes you have signed up to support, because you are pure evil," you do the right thing in a big way...if the wounded babies and puppies are hurt because the dictator can't save them, the problem is that these babies and puppies were never supported in the right way by the right people in the first place, and the lesson is, DO NOT TOLERATE MORALLY OUTRAGEOUS THINGS. Fight for moral perfection, and demand it from your allies; it's actually easy when the support is good enough and the coalition of moral perfectionists is good enough. My vision, which I will not stop working for, is a world where people just have to compete and work, and there's no violence or killing...people are basically ethical, crime is low, war is done globally, and work gets done and people have beyond that. I would never "sacrifice" Ukrainian kids over what has happened, but I cannot allow myself to give into some nutty threat from bad guys who won't encourage the evacuation of children from the country, temporary or otherwise, to stop my goals. I've justified the case for my life and liberation; of course, "people will be horribly killed," because there are bad guys who will do that anyway no matter what. My goal is to make the case for my own life, because I am one of the top lifesavers in the world capability-wise, and the fact that I've been trapped here is why I must, unfortunately, now work aggressively to stop being a hostage, quickly, so that I can start the work that I can to liberate people from this kind of outrageous set of circumstances as I should have been but wasn't--for free, by an economy that works, and perhaps with someone who is not deterred by terroristic threats and willing to communicate with victims and their families/representatives without being scarred or respecting Chinese-type censorship "rules." I said I wasn't doing all the service things I had planned to do, and I will stick to that...but I WILL work to help other people who were hurt like I was, in the way that I ought to have been helped: communicatively, quickly, properly, uncompromisingly, fairly.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)