From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Biden Broadband Initiative Requires States to Consult with Unions on Broadband Buildout Plans [telecom]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 21:36:03 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Thu, 19 May 2022 21:36 UTC

The National Telecommunications and Information Administration's
(NTIA) requirements for broadband projects funded by the Bipartisan
Infrastructure Bill, released last Friday, reflect the Biden
Administration's strong commitment to bringing reliable, high speed
internet connections to every household in the United States while
creating high quality union jobs in our communities.

States must consult with unions as they develop their funding
proposals, and the requirements make it clear that federal dollars
will not fund sub-par installations by fly-by-night companies.

https://cwa-union.org/news/biden-broadband-initiative-requires-states-consult-unions-on-broadband-buildout-plans

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)