"Aww, if you make me cry anymore, you'll fog up my helmet." -- "Visionaries" cartoon

devel / comp.theory / I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....

SubjectAuthor
* I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....B.H.
`- I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....wij

1
I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....

<b4b9536f-42c5-4f55-8487-126aa5868b8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31802&group=comp.theory#31802

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 6 May 2022 20:25 UTC

https://www.rigzone.com/news/wire/manchin_pushing_for_tax_on_carbonintensive_imports-06-may-2022-168912-article/

"Everything is on the table."

WTD --> XHIGI

Yes, that is a good point. I am a highly intelligent elite mathematician--beyond Terence Tao in many ways--and because I was smeared by political opponents, Congress has decided to assault my mathematical talent, torture me like a concentration camp inhabitant during the Holocaust, deny me all of my Constitutional rights, and not speak to me about it. If I present definitive proof of my innocence, Congress pivots back to the hate perspectives and asserts that I have "not followed the secret appeals process" that I can't possibly know properly. If I prove my mathematical talent by publishing multi-million dollar math secrets or just very difficult to prove mathematical proofs (Hodge Conjecture), my brilliant discoveries as dismissed as worthless by gung-ho "national security astronauts" who get a big kick of insulting terrorists, even when the people they are insulting are not actually terrorists. When I communicate nicely, I am mocked for protesting my innocence talent. When I strike back viciously, my attacks are characterized either ineffective or "so mean that they show that you're not on our side" even though they are legal.

Now, it looks like the stock market is reacting to my disclosure of my provably correct ideas about incomplete information game theory. Newly armed, economic actors will likely cause stock market to face some serious problems. The stock market, I predict without certainty, will fall until I'm released, and that is an indicator of GDP and thus average American salaries. Ultimately, the one remaining priority that Democrats would like to claim that they are competitive at--middle class salary maintenance via work on the economy--will be something that they fail at too, sealing the outcome as a bright-red far-right Republican victory for conservatives in this upcoming election.

No warning will persuade enthusiastic and stupid Democrat criminals to stop assaulting me, so they will have to crash and burn and be removed from their metaphorical airplanes post-crash for their incompetence, since they have switched off their ability to listen to reason.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: I searched for news stories about Joe Manchin on Yahoo....

<fa0c2943-a8e4-42dd-a0f7-73983eb803b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31810&group=comp.theory#31810

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 14:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 6 May 2022 21:29 UTC

On Saturday, 7 May 2022 at 04:25:42 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> https://www.rigzone.com/news/wire/manchin_pushing_for_tax_on_carbonintensive_imports-06-may-2022-168912-article/
>
> "Everything is on the table."
>
> WTD --> XHIGI
>
> Yes, that is a good point. I am a highly intelligent elite mathematician--beyond Terence Tao in many ways--and because I was smeared by political opponents, Congress has decided to assault my mathematical talent, torture me like a concentration camp inhabitant during the Holocaust, deny me all of my Constitutional rights, and not speak to me about it. If I present definitive proof of my innocence, Congress pivots back to the hate perspectives and asserts that I have "not followed the secret appeals process" that I can't possibly know properly. If I prove my mathematical talent by publishing multi-million dollar math secrets or just very difficult to prove mathematical proofs (Hodge Conjecture), my brilliant discoveries as dismissed as worthless by gung-ho "national security astronauts" who get a big kick of insulting terrorists, even when the people they are insulting are not actually terrorists. When I communicate nicely, I am mocked for protesting my innocence talent. When I strike back viciously, my attacks are characterized either ineffective or "so mean that they show that you're not on our side" even though they are legal.
>
> Now, it looks like the stock market is reacting to my disclosure of my provably correct ideas about incomplete information game theory. Newly armed, economic actors will likely cause stock market to face some serious problems. The stock market, I predict without certainty, will fall until I'm released, and that is an indicator of GDP and thus average American salaries. Ultimately, the one remaining priority that Democrats would like to claim that they are competitive at--middle class salary maintenance via work on the economy--will be something that they fail at too, sealing the outcome as a bright-red far-right Republican victory for conservatives in this upcoming election.
>
> No warning will persuade enthusiastic and stupid Democrat criminals to stop assaulting me, so they will have to crash and burn and be removed from their metaphorical airplanes post-crash for their incompetence, since they have switched off their ability to listen to reason.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

What talented? you don't even have a working compression to bail you out.