A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that works.

devel / comp.theory / Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product Ideas

SubjectAuthor
* Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product IdeasB.H.
`- Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product IdeasB.H.

1
Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product Ideas

<ee2fda60-1a83-43c1-8152-0abe869ef990n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31958&group=comp.theory#31958

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product Ideas
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 8 May 2022 22:01 UTC

Hi everyone,

I have two new great ideas for EE products that I've made some good progress on:

1) Physical Disability Aid Device -- if a person in a wheelchair or someone who is visually/hearing impaired is going out in public, the device would be able to use an earpiece or some sort of tactile hand signalling device to communicate information about the environment to the person. Also, if, e.g., a crosswalk button needed to be pushed, or a door needed to be opened, the bot, which would be able to fly around safely near the person, would be able to activate devices and open doors as needed.

2) Cooking and Cleaning Household Appliances -- I've made some good progress at figuring out how to devise good "floating cooking and cleaning appliances" that would perform household tasks for residents. Perhaps recipes and specific cleaning instructions could be inputted by residents to the device, given the appropriate way to input such information, e.g., a (very) simple "scripting" language that anyone could use to instruct the device to perform household tasks. The device would be safe. Note, I might add in "automatic fire safety" and "flood/hurricane/electrocution risk" functionality, to put out fires and detect other unsafe incidents and alert residents insistently about such possible risks.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Innovation/Engineering Update: Two New Good Product Ideas

<718a4eee-6cdf-4d46-9fbb-d833dc88ed03n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=31960&group=comp.theory#31960

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 8 May 2022 22:10 UTC

On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 6:01:29 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have two new great ideas for EE products that I've made some good progress on:
>
> 1) Physical Disability Aid Device -- if a person in a wheelchair or someone who is visually/hearing impaired is going out in public, the device would be able to use an earpiece or some sort of tactile hand signalling device to communicate information about the environment to the person. Also, if, e.g., a crosswalk button needed to be pushed, or a door needed to be opened, the bot, which would be able to fly around safely near the person, would be able to activate devices and open doors as needed.
>
> 2) Cooking and Cleaning Household Appliances -- I've made some good progress at figuring out how to devise good "floating cooking and cleaning appliances" that would perform household tasks for residents. Perhaps recipes and specific cleaning instructions could be inputted by residents to the device, given the appropriate way to input such information, e.g., a (very) simple "scripting" language that anyone could use to instruct the device to perform household tasks. The device would be safe. Note, I might add in "automatic fire safety" and "flood/hurricane/electrocution risk" functionality, to put out fires and detect other unsafe incidents and alert residents insistently about such possible risks.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I just thought of another application I could do just now:

3) Indoor/Outdoor Conditions Establishment -- temperature, humidity, wind speed, and likely even ozone depletion could be regulated with a flying EE device, based on what I now know about my engineering capabilities.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)