From: hugyb...@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Jock and Fred as Rod Speed reincarnations? Even taking over Andy B.?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 07:36:48 +0200
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Tue, 10 May 2022 05:36 UTC

Some header and style analyses indicates that Jock and Fred are the same
antisocial persons. Also known as Rod Speed? Currently he has more than
half a dozen reincarnations.

Nobody wants to talk to him anymore that he taken over the same
nymeshifting like Arlen alias Newton alias Andy Burnelli.

--
De gustibus non est disputandum

Re: Jock and Fred as Rod Speed reincarnations? Even taking over Andy B.?

<t5dpln$1539$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=32062&group=comp.mobile.android#32062

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 14:35:10 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 10 May 2022 13:35 UTC

Joerg Lorenz wrote:

> Some header and style analyses indicates that Jock and Fred are the same
> antisocial persons. Also known as Rod Speed? Currently he has more than
> half a dozen reincarnations.

The %% is also Rod Speed, and I don't talk to him ever since I had to
report him to the FBI for making serious death threats against me.

That's the kind of vindictive despicable dangerous person he is.

As for you, Joerg Lorenz and the rest of the idiot iKooks, you hate me
because you have no adult response to the facts I provide in my posts.

So be it because one of my goals is to expose you for what you are.
--
You are uneducated low-IQ hate-filled vengeful unprepossessing humans.