From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Why do the low IQ iKooks like nospam always lie to cover up Apple's faults?
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 02:19:18 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 14 May 2022 01:19 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> Having a college education in and of itself sets me apart from the iKooks.
>
> whatever you supposedly had was wasted.

I know you nospam, perhaps far better than you know yourself.

What's interesting is decades ago I had heard about the flame wars between
the Apple (usually Mac) aficionados and those on the Windows side, but I
wasn't part of them (as I was usint tin/rn and the like on SunOS/Solaris in
the beginning) until I got my iPads to test out how well they worked with
Linux and asked the child-like Apple newsgroups for guidance & help.

Having been already familiar with the adult OS newsgroups (mostly Linux and
Windows), I had _expected_ the people on the iOS newsgroup to be adults.

To their inestimable credit, some were helpful such as Michele Steiner (who
started m.p.m.i, I think) & David Empson, but wholly unprepossessing
child-like people like you were also here, unfortunately, & you still are.

My first questions were about the iPad all of a sudden no longer working
with Linux simply by an iOS update (lesson learned the very first time),
where I came here to ask for help from those who supposedly know iOS.

The answers that you and the other child-like iKooks provided were always
not only wrong, but purposefully unhelpful (as if you literally _hated_ the
fact that the Apple product offended you when it turned out to be broken).

Rest assured, this attitude that the mother ship can do no wrong is _only_
found on the child-like Apple newsgroups - not Linux or Windows or Android.

Only the Apple newsgroups.

What at first confused me is how wrong people like you always were, where I
couldn't figure out (at first) in any given post if you were just
incredibly stupid or if you were simply a despicable brazen liar, since you
couldn't possibly _believe_ a word you said when people asked for help.
a. You'd deny everything they experienced
b. You'd claim you told them how (and yet, you didn't and you can't)
c. You'd fabricate masses of app functionality that simply doesn't exist
d. You'd tell people they have no right to any functionality they'd expect
etc.

It's when you and Jolly Roger & Lewis _repeatedly & _purposefully_
(sadistically so!) sent numerous innocent people on brutally perverse
doomed-to-fail barbarous wild-goose chases simply because all you iKooks
hated to admit iOS couldn't do something, that I realized you are a truly
disgusting and brutally vicious human being (much like Putin is).

It bothers you not a whit that you don't own a "nice" bone in your body.

All you iKooks are despicable worthless pieces of shit, personality wise.
a. You all _hate_ that Apple products are never what Apple said they were
b. So you brazenly _fabricate_ imaginary functionality that doesn't exist
c. Simply because you can't admit to _yourself_ that iOS is crippled.

And then, much like Putin does, you _repeat_ your brazen fabrications of
functionality that, by then, there's zero chance that you're not lying.

That's when I learned how viciously despicable you iKooks truly are.

The fact that iOS is crippled isn't what makes you all pieces of shit.
It's the fact you will brazenly lie about it because you hate that fact.

You don't give a shit that you sent innocent people on wild goose chases.
That's the clearest indicator of all that you iKooks are pieces of shit.

There's not a single sincere purposefully helpful "nice" bone in your body.
--
Jolly Roger, Lewis, nospam, Joerg Lorenz, Alan Baker, Rod Speed, Snit et al