From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Completely offline free ad-free passport photo generator
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:08:48 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:08 UTC

Anyone know of a completely free and completely offline passport
photo generator app for Android that does NOT use the Internet?

The app I've been using turns out to require the Internet, which,
I wasn't previously worried about but I'd rather not use the net.
*PersoPhoto* by Andre Kosak
Free, ad free, gsf free, rated 3.9, 10K+ downloads
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikosak.PersoPhoto>

Here's another but notice the extremely low number of installs:
*Instant Passport Photo Maker* by Rising Apps
Free, ad free, gsf free, not rated, 50+ installs <-- wow, low
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riseapps.passport.photomaker>

*Passport/VISA Photo ID Maker* by MS International
Free, ad free, gsf free, unrated, 500+ installs <-- not much more
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msint.passport.photomaker>

Here are some others... but the question here is about use of the net.
*Passport Photo Maker Pro - ID photo editor* by AI Labs
Free, ad free, gsf free, rated 3.9, 10K+ installs
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slj.photo>
*PassPhoto* by Mobso Apps
Free, ad free, gsf free, rated 3.0, 100K+ installs
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.mobso.passportphotomaker>

There are too many to easily choose from so that's why I'm asking you.
<https://play.google.com/store/search?q=passport%20photo&c=apps>

Do you have a free ad free passport photo maker that doesn't need the net?
--
Sometimes you can find others on Usenet who know more than you do.