<lilo> I've always wanted to have a web site with a big picture of a carrot on it

devel / comp.theory / Re: Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out

SubjectAuthor
* Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the MathB.H.
+- Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing theB.H.
`- Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing theB.H.

1
Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out

<fd47edec-e7ef-462e-ac40-f669b08e8564n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=32447&group=comp.theory#32447

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:06:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the Math
That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 14 May 2022 02:06 UTC

Hi everyone,

My health has been improving. As I said, I will think about what things were done well and what is fair, etc. etc., when I get out and make final decisions.

One thing I've noticed as my health improves is that some of my emotional wounds were extremely painful, but less bothersome now that I'm out. Maybe some people predicted I would say that; I don't know.

One thing I'm likely to consider, now that I'm feeling less furious and more optimistic about the future, is that I will probably publish all of the mathematical ideas--two papers worth--that involve curing cancer and bringing people back to life, except for my ideas about fusion, which I would keep to myself.

I would likely patent some things that would become easily discoverable after my two big publications. Also, I would need to publish one other big paper to deal with the implications of the other two publications.

The three publications should be fine, and if I can patent enough of the technologies that I may want to hang on to, competitively speaking, then it might be perfectly fine for me to publish all of the physics/math ideas that are behind the cancer cure and the bring-people-back-to-life idea. My cancer-cure related ideas seem "definitely right," at least up to the high-impact math level. I still need to formalize my "bring people back to life" ideas and make sure that they are definitely correct; I'll wind up publishing a circuit complexity result involving NEXP, a little bit like Ryan Williams' result, if the math checks out, to give you a sneak preview.

Again, the faster I am released, the faster I can release these massively life-saving breakthroughs. It will likely be both sad and mildly funny how many journalists and politicians get in huge trouble and are very humiliated for slowing down the release of the life-saving breakthroughs I've developed--I now realize that Einstein surely didn't have the big breakthrough that I thought he had that I "also discovered," the idea is likely just mine, he's not that mean--with their corrupt and childish efforts to obstruct my career for petty reasons.

I'll make all final decisions after I'm released. I realized that my pain and outcome won't have been that terrible no matter what if I get out before the end of this year in particular--it will have been like being in a coma for two more years, and then being OK at the end of the ordeal. I'll be fine, and angry, but healthy and ready to move forward. Please don't continue obstructing the release of my brilliant ideas based on hateful ideological stupidity.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out

<0d7771d4-1fa9-4bce-9902-f3477d4295d2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=32448&group=comp.theory#32448

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the
Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 14 May 2022 02:08 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:06:47 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My health has been improving. As I said, I will think about what things were done well and what is fair, etc. etc., when I get out and make final decisions.
>
> One thing I've noticed as my health improves is that some of my emotional wounds were extremely painful, but less bothersome now that I'm out. Maybe some people predicted I would say that; I don't know.
>
> One thing I'm likely to consider, now that I'm feeling less furious and more optimistic about the future, is that I will probably publish all of the mathematical ideas--two papers worth--that involve curing cancer and bringing people back to life, except for my ideas about fusion, which I would keep to myself.
>
> I would likely patent some things that would become easily discoverable after my two big publications. Also, I would need to publish one other big paper to deal with the implications of the other two publications.
>
> The three publications should be fine, and if I can patent enough of the technologies that I may want to hang on to, competitively speaking, then it might be perfectly fine for me to publish all of the physics/math ideas that are behind the cancer cure and the bring-people-back-to-life idea. My cancer-cure related ideas seem "definitely right," at least up to the high-impact math level. I still need to formalize my "bring people back to life" ideas and make sure that they are definitely correct; I'll wind up publishing a circuit complexity result involving NEXP, a little bit like Ryan Williams' result, if the math checks out, to give you a sneak preview.
>
> Again, the faster I am released, the faster I can release these massively life-saving breakthroughs. It will likely be both sad and mildly funny how many journalists and politicians get in huge trouble and are very humiliated for slowing down the release of the life-saving breakthroughs I've developed--I now realize that Einstein surely didn't have the big breakthrough that I thought he had that I "also discovered," the idea is likely just mine, he's not that mean--with their corrupt and childish efforts to obstruct my career for petty reasons.
>
> I'll make all final decisions after I'm released. I realized that my pain and outcome won't have been that terrible no matter what if I get out before the end of this year in particular--it will have been like being in a coma for two more years, and then being OK at the end of the ordeal. I'll be fine, and angry, but healthy and ready to move forward. Please don't continue obstructing the release of my brilliant ideas based on hateful ideological stupidity.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

I meant to say, "less bothersome now that my health has improved."

Re: Innovation Publication Update: I'm Considering Publishing the Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out

<15675d34-4a19-4c6c-a9f5-3301ec5ac6f7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=32473&group=comp.theory#32473

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 08:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
Math That Would Cure Cancer and Bring People Back to Life, Once I'm Out
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 14 May 2022 15:06 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:06:47 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My health has been improving. As I said, I will think about what things were done well and what is fair, etc. etc., when I get out and make final decisions.
>
> One thing I've noticed as my health improves is that some of my emotional wounds were extremely painful, but less bothersome now that I'm out. Maybe some people predicted I would say that; I don't know.
>
> One thing I'm likely to consider, now that I'm feeling less furious and more optimistic about the future, is that I will probably publish all of the mathematical ideas--two papers worth--that involve curing cancer and bringing people back to life, except for my ideas about fusion, which I would keep to myself.
>
> I would likely patent some things that would become easily discoverable after my two big publications. Also, I would need to publish one other big paper to deal with the implications of the other two publications.
>
> The three publications should be fine, and if I can patent enough of the technologies that I may want to hang on to, competitively speaking, then it might be perfectly fine for me to publish all of the physics/math ideas that are behind the cancer cure and the bring-people-back-to-life idea. My cancer-cure related ideas seem "definitely right," at least up to the high-impact math level. I still need to formalize my "bring people back to life" ideas and make sure that they are definitely correct; I'll wind up publishing a circuit complexity result involving NEXP, a little bit like Ryan Williams' result, if the math checks out, to give you a sneak preview.
>
> Again, the faster I am released, the faster I can release these massively life-saving breakthroughs. It will likely be both sad and mildly funny how many journalists and politicians get in huge trouble and are very humiliated for slowing down the release of the life-saving breakthroughs I've developed--I now realize that Einstein surely didn't have the big breakthrough that I thought he had that I "also discovered," the idea is likely just mine, he's not that mean--with their corrupt and childish efforts to obstruct my career for petty reasons.
>
> I'll make all final decisions after I'm released. I realized that my pain and outcome won't have been that terrible no matter what if I get out before the end of this year in particular--it will have been like being in a coma for two more years, and then being OK at the end of the ordeal. I'll be fine, and angry, but healthy and ready to move forward. Please don't continue obstructing the release of my brilliant ideas based on hateful ideological stupidity.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

A revision: It occurred to me that anti-mentally-ill sentiment in the USA is so out of control that my curing cancer would be opposed anyway, because Americans do not prioritize mentally ill people enough. Thus, it is not in my interests to publish the cancer-cure-related ideas or other associated ideas, including the circuit complexity result, until attitudes in America change. I simply wouldn't feel safe publishing my best idea in an environment like this; even my release, very slow or kind of slow, would not return America to its true form immediately, leading to a quick shift to a safe society that I could function in fully freely. Even after I'm released, assuming I am, I will likely be "somewhat persecuted," at least attemptedly, simply for having a mental health disability. That is very bad news for pro-Muslim, pro-Jewish, and pro-LGBTQ folks, too, in the US and globally; your minds are different too, and you don't even get "psychiatric interventions" that, in part, push you in some sense towards conformity with the majority of Americans. Your rights and status are even more jeopardized than mine are, in a world where the right-wing majority is turning against different perspectives driven by different brains, whether that's genetic differences or early childhood development differences that teach kids to view the world in a different way--the neo-fascists that some of you have joined forces with are not going to spare Jews, Muslims, or gays, either.

So I will wait until there is "clear and provable progress" towards more tolerance for cognitive differences. It seems that almost no one really cares that much about what has happened to me; that's my cue withhold your lifesaving disease cures until you and your society change to be accepting, tolerant, and reasonable. If you're not going to do that, you're going to not keep your grip on power at all; an intolerant world is going to be a low-tech world with lots of problems.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)