From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Does the Kaltura device identification app work for you?
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 00:05:48 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 23:05 UTC

Does the Kaltura Device Info app on Google play work for you?
<https://i.postimg.cc/0QYWnZLL/gsfid05.jpg> Kaltura Device ID
Do you get different identifications numbers between Evozi & Kaltura?

I'm using Kaltura as an independent test of changing my device IDs.
<https://i.postimg.cc/X7ZspnsG/gsfid01.jpg> Easy to change GSF ID

Kaltura is supposed to report all the device information you'd ever want to
know about on an Android phone (based on what I've read about it anyway).
*Kaltura Device Info* by Kaltura Inc.
Free, ad free, gsf free, unrated, 1K+ downloads
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaltura.kalturadeviceinfo>

There is also an F-Droid version apparently, located over here:
*kDI Device Info system permission*
androidSpec(s); GSF, Widevine L1/3, microG, Treble, A/B device infos
<https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.oF2pks.kalturadeviceinfos/>

Where what I'm trying to do is change device IDs using the Raccoon method:
<https://raccoon.onyxbits.de/blog/what-exactly-is-a-gsf-id-where-do-i-get-it-from-and-why-should-i-care-2-12/>

And I just want to have a good free ad free tracker free program that
reports all the device id information that anyone would want to know.
*Obtaining Android device identifiers & runtime environment & other IDs & versions*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/V9fm0jd2SXY>

I was using the Evozi Device Identifier app until I found Kaltura:
*Device ID* by Evozi
Free, ad free, gsf free, rated 4.5, 1M+ installs
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid>

But now I'm getting DIFFERENT Device ID information from each app!
<https://i.postimg.cc/G2Cz4GHz/gsfid04.jpg> Evozi Device ID
<https://i.postimg.cc/4dRD5YFF/gsfid06.jpg> Kaltura F-Droid output
<https://i.postimg.cc/MKZ8NjZC/gsfid07.jpg> F-Droid Kaltura Device IDs

Does the Kaltura device identification app work for you?
Do you get different identifications numbers between Evozi & Kaltura?
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information.