The world is no nursery. -- Sigmund Freud

computers / comp.mobile.ipad / Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

SubjectAuthor
* Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happeneWally J
`* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
 `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
  `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
   `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    +* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    |+* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    ||`* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    || `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeJohn
    ||  `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||   `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeJohn
    ||    `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||     `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    ||      `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||       `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    ||        `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||         +* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    ||         |`* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||         | `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeJohn
    ||         |  +- Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||         |  `- Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    ||         `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeJohn
    ||          `- Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    |`* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    | `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    |  `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks hapJohn
    |   `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    |    `* Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeJohn
    |     `- Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan
    `- Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strangeAlan

Pages:12
Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujm3na$1hfq5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3256&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3256

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:43:39 -0400
 by: Wally J - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:43 UTC

Classic discussion between a normal person and a set of the iKooks who are
very strange indeed (*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*).

It starts out with a normal observation of fact that Apple never tells you.

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 18:09:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Zero percent of current iPhones have basic hardware features that over 75% of modern Android models have
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>

One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone 15
Pro and other models do not support it. Therefore you have to buy an
Android Phone or Android based music player to get the best music high
fidelity off of Apple Music. There is a legitimate gripe with Apple
from an Apple fan.

Then, after the iKooks deny all facts that they're unaware of, he patiently
tries to re-explain, as if the iKooks own normal adult cognitive skills.

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:57:50 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>

Apple devices like iPhone 15 do not support codecs like AptxHD
which ARE REQUIRED for maximum performance with headphones while
playing back 192/24 bit ALAC which Apple Music provides.
My FIIO player does support that with Apple Music and sounds better.
A lot.

The iKooks continue to build strawmen that say essentially that no facts
can exist that they, themselves, are ignorant of - to which he replies...

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 13:02:42 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>

Further more intelligent people realize the bluetooth codec Apple uses
to connect to its devices is just plain crude. Airpods Max do not
support AptXHD or other advanced codecs and sound like crap compared to
capable headphones like B and W PX8s. Its obvious Alan has absolutely
ZERO audio background.

And... as the iKooks continue to deny that facts can exist that Apple
didn't advertise as facts (hence, they're completely unaware of them),
he patiently keeps trying to explain to these ignorant iKooks...

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:27:22 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>
I am referring to the ability to get lossless support to the headphones.
Apple codecs do NOT support transfer of lossless.
Apple provides only a crude bluetooth capability.
To get true high fidelity to the headphones requires AptX HD or
something better OTHER than Apples Bluetooth.
My FIIO player can take the lossless 192/24 bit from Apple Music
and get it LOSSLESSLY to the the headphones.
Which are something other than Apple products which do not support it.

And... at some point, he was forced to dumb down the message to the
child-like level of the iKooks - but even that failed to penetrate...

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:52:46 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>

The iphone DOES NOT support lossless music because it has no way
to get audio to the headphones by something other than lossy bluetooth.

And... he dumbed it again and again and again, assuming the iKooks just
didn't understand (not realizing the iKooks claim that every fact they
don't like, can't possibly be a fact - merely because they don't like it).

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:29:22 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>
Prove Apple provides something other than lossy Bluetooth as a way to
get wireless audio to headphones. You cannot. Android products do.

No matter how many times he says a fact, the iKooks deny it.

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:51:05 -0800
From: John <nospam@nospam.com>
It is completely accurate. Apple Music supports 192/24 bit but Apple
products like iPhone and Airpods Max do not support it. As the iPhone
uses Bluetooth to transmit the audio to external headphones.
Completely accurate statement and easily understandable
unless one is an idiot.

You should see the childish fabricated excuses the iKooks responded with.
Why?

Because iKooks hate all facts about Apple products.

Why all facts?
Because any fact about Apple product is something they've never seen.

Why not?
Because iKooks only get their "information" from Apple advertisements.

One by one, the iKooks joined in, Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris Schram
saying "*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*" simply because
they can't get it with the iPhone using its crippled hardware technology.
--
The problem with iKooks is that they hate all facts about Apple products.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujm3tk$1hg8b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3257&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3257

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange
iKooks happened just now
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:47:00 -0800
 by: Alan - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:47 UTC

On 2023-11-22 15:43, Wally J wrote:
> Classic discussion between a normal person and a set of the iKooks who are
> very strange indeed (*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*).
>

> One by one, the iKooks joined in, Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris Schram
> saying "*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*" simply because
> they can't get it with the iPhone using its crippled hardware technology.

Interesting that you didn't quote a single word of my side of the
conversation.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<lKacnSPQsua0Y8P4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3272&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3272

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:24:25 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nop...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 07:24 UTC

On 11/22/23 3:47 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-22 15:43, Wally J wrote:
>> Classic discussion between a normal person and a set of the iKooks who
>> are
>> very strange indeed (*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs
>> it*).
>>

>> One by one, the iKooks joined in, Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris Schram
>> saying "*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*" simply
>> because
>> they can't get it with the iPhone using its crippled hardware technology.
>
> Interesting that you didn't quote a single word of my side of the
> conversation.

Your side of the conversation was silly. You actually proved my
original contention that iPhone cannot equal Android performance. Unless
you use a wired headphone connected to an external converter. Which of
course is no longer a comparison just between two different types of
phones. You were so dumb as to actually make an alternative argument
which ended up proving my assertion Android is superior. What a
dumbass. Once again I prove to be a technical expert while you prove to
be a troll.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujo4vh$1u953$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3277&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3277

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:17:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 18:17 UTC

On 2023-11-22 23:24, John wrote:
> On 11/22/23 3:47 PM, Alan wrote:
>> On 2023-11-22 15:43, Wally J wrote:
>>> Classic discussion between a normal person and a set of the iKooks
>>> who are
>>> very strange indeed (*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs
>>> it*).
>>>

>>> One by one, the iKooks joined in, Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris Schram
>>> saying "*Nobody wants audio fidelity*" & "*Nobody needs it*" simply
>>> because
>>> they can't get it with the iPhone using its crippled hardware
>>> technology.
>>
>> Interesting that you didn't quote a single word of my side of the
>> conversation.
>

> Your side of the conversation was silly.

My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.

> You actually proved my
> original contention that iPhone cannot equal Android performance. Unless
> you use a wired headphone connected to an external converter.  Which of
> course is no longer a comparison just between two different types of
> phones.

And listening to music on anything except the phones internal speakers
implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?

> You were so dumb as to actually make an alternative argument
> which ended up proving my assertion Android is superior.   What a
> dumbass.  Once again I prove to be a technical expert while you prove to
> be a troll.

A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...

....or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was saying
was wrong when he wrote:

"One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone 15
Pro and other models do not support it."

(False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.

"Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."

Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...

....like these:

<https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>

....for less than $30 Canadian.

Are you done with your losing yet?

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<KtucnQBgYvEzMML4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3280&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3280

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:53:19 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:53 UTC

On 11/23/2023 10:17 AM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-22 23:24, John wrote:

>>> Interesting that you didn't quote a single word of my side of the
>>> conversation.
>>

>> Your side of the conversation was silly.
>
> My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.
>

>> You actually proved my original contention that iPhone cannot equal
>> Android performance. Unless you use a wired headphone connected to an
>> external converter.  Which of course is no longer a comparison just
>> between two different types of phones.
>
> And listening to music on anything except the phones internal speakers
> implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?
>
>> You were so dumb as to actually make an alternative argument which
>> ended up proving my assertion Android is superior.   What a dumbass.
>> Once again I prove to be a technical expert while you prove to be a
>> troll.
>
> A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...
>
> ...or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was saying
> was wrong when he wrote:
>
> "One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
> Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone 15
> Pro and other models do not support it."
>
> (False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.
>
> "Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
> player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."
>
> Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...
>
> ...like these:
>
> <https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>
>
> ...for less than $30 Canadian.
>
> Are you done with your losing yet?

Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
itself. Android does not. Therefore Android superior. End of discussion.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujob8o$1v9nm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3281&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3281

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:04:39 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:04 UTC

On 2023-11-23 11:53, John wrote:
> On 11/23/2023 10:17 AM, Alan wrote:

>>> Your side of the conversation was silly.
>>
>> My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.
>>

>>> You actually proved my original contention that iPhone cannot equal
>>> Android performance. Unless you use a wired headphone connected to an
>>> external converter.  Which of course is no longer a comparison just
>>> between two different types of phones.
>>
>> And listening to music on anything except the phones internal speakers
>> implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?
>>
>>> You were so dumb as to actually make an alternative argument which
>>> ended up proving my assertion Android is superior.   What a dumbass.
>>> Once again I prove to be a technical expert while you prove to be a
>>> troll.
>>
>> A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...
>>
>> ...or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was saying
>> was wrong when he wrote:
>>
>> "One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
>> Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone
>> 15 Pro and other models do not support it."
>>
>> (False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.
>>
>> "Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
>> player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."
>>
>> Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...
>>
>> ...like these:
>>
>> <https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>
>>
>> ...for less than $30 Canadian.
>>
>> Are you done with your losing yet?
>

> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of discussion.

The "additional component" being earbuds...

....which you would need in either case.

I guess you weren't done with losing yet.

:-)

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujoc7t$1vf94$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3282&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3282

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:21:16 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:21 UTC

On 2023-11-23 11:53, John wrote:
> On 11/23/2023 10:17 AM, Alan wrote:

>>> Your side of the conversation was silly.
>>
>> My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.
>>

>>> You actually proved my original contention that iPhone cannot equal
>>> Android performance. Unless you use a wired headphone connected to an
>>> external converter.  Which of course is no longer a comparison just
>>> between two different types of phones.
>>
>> And listening to music on anything except the phones internal speakers
>> implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?
>>
>>> You were so dumb as to actually make an alternative argument which
>>> ended up proving my assertion Android is superior.   What a dumbass.
>>> Once again I prove to be a technical expert while you prove to be a
>>> troll.
>>
>> A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...
>>
>> ...or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was saying
>> was wrong when he wrote:
>>
>> "One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
>> Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone
>> 15 Pro and other models do not support it."
>>
>> (False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.
>>
>> "Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
>> player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."
>>
>> Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...
>>
>> ...like these:
>>
>> <https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>
>>
>> ...for less than $30 Canadian.
>>
>> Are you done with your losing yet?
>

> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of discussion.

You require a pair of earbuds...

....which Android also requires.

More losing yet to come, I'm sure!

:-)

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<KP2dnaTo-Zw3KcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3283&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3283

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:23:06 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:23 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:04 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 11:53, John wrote:

>>> My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.

>>> And listening to music on anything except the phones internal
>>> speakers implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?

>>> A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...
>>>
>>> ...or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was
>>> saying was wrong when he wrote:
>>>
>>> "One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
>>> Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone
>>> 15 Pro and other models do not support it."
>>>
>>> (False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.
>>>
>>> "Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
>>> player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."
>>>
>>> Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...
>>>
>>> ...like these:
>>>
>>> <https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>
>>>
>>> ...for less than $30 Canadian.
>>>
>>> Are you done with your losing yet?
>>

>> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
>> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of
>> discussion.
>
> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>
> ...which you would need in either case.
>
> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>
> :-)

Apple headphone products do not support it. Therefore you go to
Samsung, an Android maker. LMAO!

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<KP2dnafo-ZwAKML4nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3284&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3284

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:27:09 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:27 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:04 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 11:53, John wrote:

>>> My side was perfectly in line with refuting what you said.

>>> And listening to music on anything except the phones internal
>>> speakers implies more than "just between" the phones, doesn't it?

>>> A "technical expert" who couldn't clearly state what he meant...
>>>
>>> ...or far more likely, someone who didn't even know what he was
>>> saying was wrong when he wrote:
>>>
>>> "One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
>>> Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone
>>> 15 Pro and other models do not support it."
>>>
>>> (False. iPhones do support lossless up to 192kHz/24-bit.
>>>
>>> "Therefore you have to buy an Android Phone or Android based music
>>> player to get the best music high fidelity off of Apple Music."
>>>
>>> Or a set of wired headphones with a built-in DAC...
>>>
>>> ...like these:
>>>
>>> <https://www.amazon.ca/Cubilux-Headphones-192KHz-Samsung-Earphones/dp/B0B7RDQ14V>
>>>
>>> ...for less than $30 Canadian.
>>>
>>> Are you done with your losing yet?
>>

>> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
>> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of
>> discussion.
>
> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>
> ...which you would need in either case.
>
> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>
> :-)

Its hilarious Airpods Max will not support 192/24 bit while Android
maker Samsung will sell you headphones for 19 bucks that will. LMAO.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujodeg$1vf94$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3285&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3285

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:41:52 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:41 UTC

On 2023-11-23 12:27, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:04 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
>>> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of
>>> discussion.
>>
>> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>>
>> ...which you would need in either case.
>>
>> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>>
>> :-)
>

> Its hilarious Airpods Max will not support 192/24 bit while Android
> maker Samsung will sell you headphones for 19 bucks that will.  LMAO.

Which would those be, little loser?

How can any Bluetooth earbuds/headphones support a data rate of 4.5Mbps...

....when Bluetooth 5.0 maxes out at 2Mbps?

Still not done with losing?

You sure?

:-)

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<tsqcnR31pNRZJML4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3286&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3286

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:44:52 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:44 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:41 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 12:27, John wrote:

>>> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>>>
>>> ...which you would need in either case.
>>>
>>> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>>>
>>> :-)
>>

>> Its hilarious Airpods Max will not support 192/24 bit while Android
>> maker Samsung will sell you headphones for 19 bucks that will.  LMAO.
>
> Which would those be, little loser?
>
> How can any Bluetooth earbuds/headphones support a data rate of 4.5Mbps...
>
> ...when Bluetooth 5.0 maxes out at 2Mbps?
>
> Still not done with losing?
>
> You sure?
>
> :-)

You show your lack of knowledge with every post.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujodnb$1vf94$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3287&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3287

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:46:35 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:46 UTC

On 2023-11-23 12:23, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:04 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Once again you are requiring an additional component above the iPhone
>>> itself.  Android does not.  Therefore Android superior.  End of
>>> discussion.
>>
>> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>>
>> ...which you would need in either case.
>>
>> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>>
>> :-)
>

> Apple headphone products do not support it.  Therefore you go to
> Samsung, an Android maker.  LMAO!

So...

....you started with "iPhones don't support 192kHz/24-bit lossless audio!"...

....and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted to "they can't
output it to anything!"...

....and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted again, to "well they
can't do it over Bluetooth!"...

....which cannot, in fact, be done by any Bluetooth product from anyone...

....BECAUSE BLUETOOTH CAN TRANSFER DATA AT 4.5Mbps!

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujoe24$1vf94$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3288&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3288

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:52:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:52 UTC

On 2023-11-23 12:44, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:41 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Its hilarious Airpods Max will not support 192/24 bit while Android
>>> maker Samsung will sell you headphones for 19 bucks that will.  LMAO.
>>
>> Which would those be, little loser?
>>
>> How can any Bluetooth earbuds/headphones support a data rate of
>> 4.5Mbps...
>>
>> ...when Bluetooth 5.0 maxes out at 2Mbps?
>>
>> Still not done with losing?
>>
>> You sure?
>>
>> :-)
>

> You show your lack of knowledge with every post.

I've already shown you cites that Bluetooth cannot do lossless audio at
192/24, little loser.

Quick look up the Bluetooth 5.0 spec:

'Bluetooth 5

Bluetooth 5 provides, for BLE, options that can double the speed (2
Mbit/s burst) at the expense of range'

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth>

Now let's do what--for me--is basic arithmetic.

192kHz * 24 bits = 4,608kbps.

Or 4.6Mbps (4.5Mbps if you're using the powers of 2 Megabyte).

So please, little loser:

Show us all your "technical competence" and explain how it's done!

:-)

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<v4icnQ7GMvsuJsL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3289&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3289

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:53:07 -0800
iKooks happened just now
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:53 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:46 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 12:23, John wrote:

>>> The "additional component" being earbuds...
>>>
>>> ...which you would need in either case.
>>>
>>> I guess you weren't done with losing yet.
>>>
>>> :-)
>>

>> Apple headphone products do not support it.  Therefore you go to
>> Samsung, an Android maker.  LMAO!
>
> So...
>
> ...you started with "iPhones don't support 192kHz/24-bit lossless
> audio!"...
>
> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted to "they can't
> output it to anything!"...
>
> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted again, to "well they
> can't do it over Bluetooth!"...
>
> ...which cannot, in fact, be done by any Bluetooth product from anyone...
>
> ...BECAUSE BLUETOOTH CAN TRANSFER DATA AT 4.5Mbps!

Thats why makers other than Apple use AptXHD or other Codecs. Thats
what my original complaint was about Moron. You keep going in circles.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<v4icnQnGMvvTIcL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3290&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3290

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:55:42 -0800
iKooks happened just now
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:55 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:52 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 12:44, John wrote:

>>> Which would those be, little loser?
>>>
>>> How can any Bluetooth earbuds/headphones support a data rate of
>>> 4.5Mbps...
>>>
>>> ...when Bluetooth 5.0 maxes out at 2Mbps?
>>>
>>> Still not done with losing?
>>>
>>> You sure?
>>>
>>> :-)
>>

>> You show your lack of knowledge with every post.
>
> I've already shown you cites that Bluetooth cannot do lossless audio at
> 192/24, little loser.
>
> Quick look up the Bluetooth 5.0 spec:
>
> 'Bluetooth 5

> Bluetooth 5 provides, for BLE, options that can double the speed (2
> Mbit/s burst) at the expense of range'
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth>
>
> Now let's do what--for me--is basic arithmetic.
>
> 192kHz * 24 bits = 4,608kbps.
>
> Or 4.6Mbps (4.5Mbps if you're using the powers of 2 Megabyte).
>
> So please, little loser:
>
> Show us all your "technical competence" and explain how it's done!
>
> :-)

I already stated that Bluetooth cannot do 192/24. Thats what my
complaint was. Android has other codecs like AptXHD. Apple is stuck
with Bluetooth 5.3.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujoecv$1vfg5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3291&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3291

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:58:07 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:58 UTC

On 2023-11-23 12:53, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:46 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Apple headphone products do not support it.  Therefore you go to
>>> Samsung, an Android maker.  LMAO!
>>
>> So...
>>
>> ...you started with "iPhones don't support 192kHz/24-bit lossless
>> audio!"...
>>
>> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted to "they can't
>> output it to anything!"...
>>
>> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted again, to "well
>> they can't do it over Bluetooth!"...
>>
>> ...which cannot, in fact, be done by any Bluetooth product from anyone...
>>
>> ...BECAUSE BLUETOOTH CAN TRANSFER DATA AT 4.5Mbps!
>

> Thats why makers other than Apple use AptXHD or other Codecs.   Thats
> what my original complaint was about Moron.  You keep going in circles.

Sorry, but those CODECS are not lossless.

Straight from the source:

'Audio Encoding 24-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate'

<https://www.aptx.com/aptx-hd>

But you go right on, little loser.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujoejp$1vfg5$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3292&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3292

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:01:45 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:01 UTC

On 2023-11-23 12:55, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:52 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> You show your lack of knowledge with every post.
>>
>> I've already shown you cites that Bluetooth cannot do lossless audio
>> at 192/24, little loser.
>>
>> Quick look up the Bluetooth 5.0 spec:
>>
>> 'Bluetooth 5

>> Bluetooth 5 provides, for BLE, options that can double the speed (2
>> Mbit/s burst) at the expense of range'
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth>
>>
>> Now let's do what--for me--is basic arithmetic.
>>
>> 192kHz * 24 bits = 4,608kbps.
>>
>> Or 4.6Mbps (4.5Mbps if you're using the powers of 2 Megabyte).
>>
>> So please, little loser:
>>
>> Show us all your "technical competence" and explain how it's done!
>>
>> :-)
>

> I already stated that Bluetooth cannot do 192/24. Thats what my
> complaint was.  Android has other codecs like AptXHD.  Apple is stuck
> with Bluetooth 5.3.

You talk like you can use AptxHD WITHOUT using Bluetooth, little loser.

Again, from the source:

'This enhanced codec supports 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth.'

<https://www.aptx.com/aptx-hd>

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<E7adnY3sl7NeIML4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3293&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3293

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:01:55 -0800
iKooks happened just now
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:01 UTC

On 11/23/23 12:58 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 12:53, John wrote:

>>> So...
>>>
>>> ...you started with "iPhones don't support 192kHz/24-bit lossless
>>> audio!"...
>>>
>>> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted to "they can't
>>> output it to anything!"...
>>>
>>> ...and when that was shown to be false, you pivoted again, to "well
>>> they can't do it over Bluetooth!"...
>>>
>>> ...which cannot, in fact, be done by any Bluetooth product from
>>> anyone...
>>>
>>> ...BECAUSE BLUETOOTH CAN TRANSFER DATA AT 4.5Mbps!
>>

>> Thats why makers other than Apple use AptXHD or other Codecs.   Thats
>> what my original complaint was about Moron.  You keep going in circles.
>
> Sorry, but those CODECS are not lossless.
>
> Straight from the source:
>
> 'Audio Encoding 24-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate'
>
> <https://www.aptx.com/aptx-hd>
>
> But you go right on, little loser.

But sure sounds better than what Apple provides. BIG improvement.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3294&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3294

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:05:24 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:05 UTC

On 2023-11-23 13:01, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 12:58 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Thats why makers other than Apple use AptXHD or other Codecs.   Thats
>>> what my original complaint was about Moron.  You keep going in circles.
>>
>> Sorry, but those CODECS are not lossless.
>>
>> Straight from the source:
>>
>> 'Audio Encoding 24-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate'
>>
>> <https://www.aptx.com/aptx-hd>
>>
>> But you go right on, little loser.
>

> But sure sounds better than what Apple provides.  BIG improvement.

So you've basically lost all your arguments, and you're finally
admitting it. Good for you, little loser!

Questions (yes or no):

Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?

Can you output that audio from the iPhone?

Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3295&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3295

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:46:25 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
References: <ujm3na$1hfq5$1@dont-email.me> <ujm3tk$1hg8b$1@dont-email.me> <lKacnSPQsua0Y8P4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujo4vh$1u953$1@dont-email.me> <KtucnQBgYvEzMML4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujob8o$1v9nm$2@dont-email.me> <KP2dnaTo-Zw3KcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujodnb$1vf94$5@dont-email.me> <v4icnQ7GMvsuJsL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoecv$1vfg5$4@dont-email.me> <E7adnY3sl7NeIML4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me>
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:46 UTC

On 11/23/2023 1:05 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 13:01, John wrote:

>>> Sorry, but those CODECS are not lossless.
>>>
>>> Straight from the source:
>>>
>>> 'Audio Encoding 24-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate'
>>>
>>> <https://www.aptx.com/aptx-hd>
>>>
>>> But you go right on, little loser.
>>

>> But sure sounds better than what Apple provides.  BIG improvement.
>
> So you've basically lost all your arguments, and you're finally
> admitting it. Good for you, little loser!
>
> Questions (yes or no):
>
> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>
> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>
> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?

Does the iPhone 15 with nothing added and using Apple headphone products
meet or exceed that what is provided by Android?

NO. End of discussion.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujohdp$207kr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3296&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3296

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:49:44 -0800
<ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me>
<_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:49 UTC

On 2023-11-23 13:46, John wrote:
> On 11/23/2023 1:05 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> But sure sounds better than what Apple provides.  BIG improvement.
>>
>> So you've basically lost all your arguments, and you're finally
>> admitting it. Good for you, little loser!
>>
>> Questions (yes or no):
>>
>> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>>
>> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>>
>> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>

> Does the iPhone 15 with nothing added and using Apple headphone products
> meet or exceed that what is provided by Android?
>
> NO.   End of discussion.

That's an admission that all your earlier arguments were wrong, little
loser.

Thank you!

Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?

You said "no" in your initial post. That was wrong.

Can you output that audio from the iPhone?

You said you can't... ...and that was wrong.

Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?

No, you can't. Not even close.

So anyone who wants to do 192/24 lossless audio from his phone needs to
use wired headphones/earbuds...

....so iPhones and Androids are exactly the same in this.

Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<In6dnc8EDOdOV8L4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3297&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3297

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:57:39 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
References: <ujm3na$1hfq5$1@dont-email.me> <ujm3tk$1hg8b$1@dont-email.me> <lKacnSPQsua0Y8P4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujo4vh$1u953$1@dont-email.me> <KtucnQBgYvEzMML4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujob8o$1v9nm$2@dont-email.me> <KP2dnaTo-Zw3KcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujodnb$1vf94$5@dont-email.me> <v4icnQ7GMvsuJsL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoecv$1vfg5$4@dont-email.me> <E7adnY3sl7NeIML4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me> <_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujohdp$207kr$3@dont-email.me>
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:57 UTC

On 11/23/2023 1:49 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 13:46, John wrote:

>>> So you've basically lost all your arguments, and you're finally
>>> admitting it. Good for you, little loser!
>>>
>>> Questions (yes or no):
>>>
>>> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>>>
>>> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>>>
>>> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>>

>> Does the iPhone 15 with nothing added and using Apple headphone
>> products meet or exceed that what is provided by Android?
>>
>> NO.   End of discussion.
>
> That's an admission that all your earlier arguments were wrong, little
> loser.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>
> You said "no" in your initial post. That was wrong.
>

> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>
> You said you can't... ...and that was wrong.
>

> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>
> No, you can't. Not even close.
>
> So anyone who wants to do 192/24 lossless audio from his phone needs to
> use wired headphones/earbuds...
>
> ...so iPhones and Androids are exactly the same in this.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujok5p$20ju7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3298&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3298

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
iKooks happened just now
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:36:40 -0800
<ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me>
<_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>
<ujohdp$207kr$3@dont-email.me>
<In6dnc8EDOdOV8L4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:36 UTC

On 2023-11-23 13:57, John wrote:
> On 11/23/2023 1:49 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> Does the iPhone 15 with nothing added and using Apple headphone
>>> products meet or exceed that what is provided by Android?
>>>
>>> NO.   End of discussion.
>>
>> That's an admission that all your earlier arguments were wrong, little
>> loser.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>>
>> You said "no" in your initial post. That was wrong.
>>

>> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>>
>> You said you can't... ...and that was wrong.
>>

>> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>>
>> No, you can't. Not even close.
>>
>> So anyone who wants to do 192/24 lossless audio from his phone needs
>> to use wired headphones/earbuds...
>>
>> ...so iPhones and Androids are exactly the same in this.
>
> By not supporting advanced codecs with iphones and with their headphone
> products Apple is certainly behind.   Nice try at trying to smear the
> facts.   But that is what you always do.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<TJacnV9rhJArScL4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3299&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3299

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:39:49 -0800
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
References: <ujm3na$1hfq5$1@dont-email.me> <ujm3tk$1hg8b$1@dont-email.me> <lKacnSPQsua0Y8P4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujo4vh$1u953$1@dont-email.me> <KtucnQBgYvEzMML4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujob8o$1v9nm$2@dont-email.me> <KP2dnaTo-Zw3KcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujodnb$1vf94$5@dont-email.me> <v4icnQ7GMvsuJsL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoecv$1vfg5$4@dont-email.me> <E7adnY3sl7NeIML4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me> <_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujohdp$207kr$3@dont-email.me> <In6dnc8EDOdOV8L4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujok5p$20ju7$1@dont-email.me>
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:39 UTC

On 11/23/23 2:36 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 13:57, John wrote:

>>> That's an admission that all your earlier arguments were wrong,
>>> little loser.
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>>>
>>> You said "no" in your initial post. That was wrong.
>>>

>>> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>>>
>>> You said you can't... ...and that was wrong.
>>>

>>> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>>>
>>> No, you can't. Not even close.
>>>
>>> So anyone who wants to do 192/24 lossless audio from his phone needs
>>> to use wired headphones/earbuds...
>>>
>>> ...so iPhones and Androids are exactly the same in this.
>>
>> By not supporting advanced codecs with iphones and with their
>> headphone products Apple is certainly behind.   Nice try at trying to
>> smear the facts.   But that is what you always do.
>
> I never said that Apple was supporting the most advanced codecs.
>
> Do you know what a "straw man argument" is, little loser.
>
> Did you claim that the iPhone 15 did not support lossless audio at
> 192kHz and 24 bits; yes or no?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now

<ujokrn$20ju7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3300&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3300

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)