Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FORWARD: Bill Gates - New antichrist may be here?
From: joelchav...@gmail.com (//)
 by: // - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:50 UTC

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 12:33:03 AM UTC-5, elginwil...@gmail.com wrote:
> the Antichrist will be beloved. This is exactly what he would do. This beast well sing to be the most gentle kind person you've ever met. and if Bill gate is in the picture of what I imagine the Antichrist to be....
> he will be the antithesis of all famous people you see he won't look like he has lots of money.

Incredible to see comments here since 1994 and it was already rumored that Bill Gates was the antichrist, now in 2021, ID 2020, that he already talks about a digital tattoo, "no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast" , creator of the Covid, vaccines for everyone, practically the control of the UN, GAVI, MONSANTO, and the recent news that he has quietly bought more agricultural land than anyone in the world, to manage food, the right to eat , the right to choose what they eat, to choose how it is grown, and to choose who grows it, and the control of the seeds, well, we could continue with more and more data.