"What I've done, of course, is total garbage." -- R. Willard, Pure Math 430a

devel / comp.theory / Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of help, I'm getting a thank you for this, right?

SubjectAuthor
* Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of help,B.H.
`- Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot ofB.H.

1
Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of help, I'm getting a thank you for this, right?

<2e921f33-01a1-41f6-a559-b2fafabfe2ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33013&group=comp.theory#33013

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 06:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of help,
I'm getting a thank you for this, right?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 24 May 2022 13:13 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-own-men-already-discussing-110952642.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-special-forces-carry-successful-094500741.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-army-way-losing-30-060122140.html

Or does Ukraine support slavery? What, they'll cover it up?

You should be aware that I will not say one word or one digit to help Taiwan. You cannot match my abilities, since you don't have my potential to produce IP or be honest. Also, you're not alone at knowing "the system."

I'm sure I'll get out on my own anyway, but I *demand* that I be released immediately as a thank you for having helped Ukraine and the US. Failure to do so will likely carry lasting consequences for Ukraine and the US; thank me for my help or watch the collection of people who want to help you wither away. Challenge that notion at your own peril.

These events won't help the Democrats get re-elected, but you still may not own war slaves, Democrat traitors.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of help, I'm getting a thank you for this, right?

<0449f87c-90ec-4682-8d97-40bde35bade8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33014&group=comp.theory#33014

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 06:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Oh, cool, so since I was pessimistic but I provided a lot of
help, I'm getting a thank you for this, right?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 24 May 2022 13:16 UTC

On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 9:13:24 AM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-own-men-already-discussing-110952642.html
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-special-forces-carry-successful-094500741.html
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-army-way-losing-30-060122140.html
>

> Or does Ukraine support slavery? What, they'll cover it up?
>
> You should be aware that I will not say one word or one digit to help Taiwan. You cannot match my abilities, since you don't have my potential to produce IP or be honest. Also, you're not alone at knowing "the system."
>
> I'm sure I'll get out on my own anyway, but I *demand* that I be released immediately as a thank you for having helped Ukraine and the US. Failure to do so will likely carry lasting consequences for Ukraine and the US; thank me for my help or watch the collection of people who want to help you wither away. Challenge that notion at your own peril.
>
> These events won't help the Democrats get re-elected, but you still may not own war slaves, Democrat traitors.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

What do you think should happen to a powerful group of people that exploits a very talented person in need for valuable help, and then doesn't say thank you?

Well? What's your general principle for that?

Someone has answered that question quite well, I'm sure. You can't stop it from being generalized; your attitude on this will be noted.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)