From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 02:00:55 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 01:00 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> I didn't see anything in the original post about the headphone jack.
>
> exactly, because higher quality audio requires a digital connection,
> either usb-c or lightning.

It's pretty clear to anyone who isn't stupid why Apple first removed the FM
radio and then Apple removed the industry standard headphone jack.

It's only low IQ iKooks who can't comprehend why Apple did those 2 things.
> if he's going to claim that iphones must switch to usb-c to support
> high quality audio, he is admitting that the analog headphone jack has
> been superseded by something much better and is not needed anymore.

You can't blame the iKooks like nospam because they all have a low IQ and
are completely ignorant the headphone jack is in _most_ Android phones for
good reasons.

The iKooks are too low of an IQ to comprehend those reasons, as these
iKooks all truly believe it was "courageous" to lose all industry standard
functionality that most phones (except iPhones) have even today.

> he is also admitting he doesn't know much about iphones either. high
> resolution audio is available via lightning and in fact, was available
> before usb-c even existed, let alone used on android phones. it was
> even available via the old 30-pin dock connector.

You can't blame the iKooks like nospam because they all have a low IQ and
are completely ignorant that analog headphone jacks have useful purposes.

It's only most iPhones that lack basic hardware functionality.
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information,
where it's no longer shocking how _ignorant_ iKooks are as to _why_ Apple

Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"

<t9dmm8$uvdc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33138&group=comp.mobile.android#33138

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my
iPhone"
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 18:48:56 -0700
 by: Alan - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 01:48 UTC

On 2022-06-27 18:00, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>>> I didn't see anything in the original post about the headphone jack.
>>
>> exactly, because higher quality audio requires a digital connection,
>> either usb-c or lightning.
>
> It's pretty clear to anyone who isn't stupid why Apple first removed the FM
> radio and then Apple removed the industry standard headphone jack.

Apple never offered FM radio in an iPhone.

Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"

<270620222217013329%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33139&group=comp.mobile.android#33139

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:17:01 -0400
 by: nospam - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 02:17 UTC

In article <t9djrf$1rtb$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Andy Burnelli
<spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> > exactly, because higher quality audio requires a digital connection,
> > either usb-c or lightning.
>
> It's pretty clear to anyone who isn't stupid

that explains why you are so deeply confused.

> why Apple first removed the FM
> radio

that's an interesting trick, given that it didn't have one to remove.

> and then Apple removed the industry standard headphone jack.

except that android did that first.

Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"

<t9dv5q$vkr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33146&group=comp.mobile.android#33146

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 05:14:10 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 04:14 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> It's pretty clear to anyone who isn't stupid
>
> that explains why you are so deeply confused.

No. It's you iKooks who are completely blissfully ignorantly unaware the FM
radio chip was in iPhones up until the classic iPhone 6/6s models, nospam.

"You probably didn't know it, but there's a FM radio inside your iPhone.
It's part of the wireless chip that provides the phone with WiFi
and Bluetooth (the Murata 339S0228 chip, in the case of the iPhone 6)"

>> why Apple first removed the FM
>> radio
>
> that's an interesting trick, given that it didn't have one to remove.

Again, it's you iKooks who are always shockingly ignorant of what Apple
does (all you low-IQ iKooks know is what Apple "says" it does).

*National Association of Broadcasters calls for Apple to switch*
*on the iPhone feature you didn't know you had*
<https://9to5mac.com/2015/04/20/fm-radio-iphone/>

>> and then Apple removed the industry standard headphone jack.
>
> except that android did that first.

What's no longer shocking because it happens every time there is a fact
stated about Apple, is that you iKooks blame everyone but Apple for what
Apple does.

Why is it that you claim Apple has no free will, nospam?
All that money spent in advertising, and Apple has no free will according
to you.

Apple is brain dead, according to you.
Apple can only follow the lead of Android, according to you.

Why is it that you constantly claim Apple has no MARKETING at all, nospam?
Why do you claim Apple is stupid, nospam?

I don't know why.
All I know is you do it often.

I suspect you simply _hate_ what Apple actually does.
Because what Apple does is never what Apple "says" it does.
--
You can't make those ungodly profit margins off an intelligent customer.