How can you do 'New Math' problems with an 'Old Math' mind? -- Charles Schulz

devel / comp.theory / Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech idea

SubjectAuthor
* Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech ideaB.H.
`- Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech ideaB.H.

1
Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech idea

<219ac99a-d0bb-4006-92bf-e7e330fcfda5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33188&group=comp.theory#33188

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 13:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech idea
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 25 May 2022 20:46 UTC

Hi everyone,

I did some additional reading about patents, and recently realized that I very likely cannot actually patent the 3D graphics tech idea. Thus, I will probably try to do a little bit of research and sell that idea, in particular, to a firm, after I get out of captivity.

My plan is to do the research and contact a firm and offer to sell the tech to the firm in exchange for money; I'm sure I would offer an NDA and non-compete agreement, too.

If that works, that might wind up being my only tech that I sell. I might publish research one day if I felt that it was the interests of humanity to do so, but my main career will probably be writing after I make the money that I think I can make from the IP sale.

Note, there are other uses to the underlying technologies that power the 3D graphics idea other than just applications to graphics...I will be sure to explain those ideas to whatever firm I target for the sale, too. If possible, I'll try to have things well under way with that within 6 months after my release...I might take a job as a programmer, perhaps a web developer, somewhere in the USA if I can get that and just do it for a set period of time and be very productive for whatever firm I work for...I might work for 6-12 months, and I would not quit early if I got paid, since I would want to be conscientious about following through.

After that, I might try to buy a nice house in Los Angeles or San Francisco.. If I do the IP sale right, it should be worth billions of dollars.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Innovation Sales Update: A realization about the 3D graphics tech idea

<b0910666-72cd-4692-b1d3-002a4ea0ad07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33193&group=comp.theory#33193

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 14:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 25 May 2022 21:13 UTC

On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 4:46:34 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I did some additional reading about patents, and recently realized that I very likely cannot actually patent the 3D graphics tech idea. Thus, I will probably try to do a little bit of research and sell that idea, in particular, to a firm, after I get out of captivity.
>
> My plan is to do the research and contact a firm and offer to sell the tech to the firm in exchange for money; I'm sure I would offer an NDA and non-compete agreement, too.
>
> If that works, that might wind up being my only tech that I sell. I might publish research one day if I felt that it was the interests of humanity to do so, but my main career will probably be writing after I make the money that I think I can make from the IP sale.
>
> Note, there are other uses to the underlying technologies that power the 3D graphics idea other than just applications to graphics...I will be sure to explain those ideas to whatever firm I target for the sale, too. If possible, I'll try to have things well under way with that within 6 months after my release...I might take a job as a programmer, perhaps a web developer, somewhere in the USA if I can get that and just do it for a set period of time and be very productive for whatever firm I work for...I might work for 6-12 months, and I would not quit early if I got paid, since I would want to be conscientious about following through.
>
> After that, I might try to buy a nice house in Los Angeles or San Francisco. If I do the IP sale right, it should be worth billions of dollars.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Quick update:

I don't have a target firm yet, but I have a target price to sell for. I will try to build a case, essentially, for why whichever target firm I choose should buy my IP; I'll want to show that the firm can definitely easily make at least 125% of the cost of the IP back in sales and licensing fees.

The price I will want to sell for is $300 billion.

The six items I intend to include in my package:

- differential equations solver
- new cryptology and derandomization
- source code encryption and process execution disguise (to prevent source code and program behavior analysts from understanding the source code of the program)
- efficient high-quailty 3D graphics software idea
- topology-based upgrade idea for 3D graphics software
- equation roots solver

I'll check my work thoroughly before any submission to a lawyer. I might not include that much source code, but I can do zero-knowledge proofs if needed.

I'll be spending some time thinking of ways that these technologies can be applied, to help me be sure that I can make the $300 billion, before taxes, that I would want to make from the sale.

I am likely to publish other tech ideas, including disease-and-bringing-people-back-to-life-related ideas, on a when-I-feel-like-it-basis, in the future, as service publication for free.

I think I'm being fair; I think my plan is a good one. I just need to get out of captivity, which is basic and it's stupid that the evil political weirdos are being stubborn and immoral.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)