The amount of weight an evangelist carries with the almighty is measured in billigrahams.

devel / comp.theory / Um, is this a comment about me?

SubjectAuthor
* Um, is this a comment about me?B.H.
`* Um, is this a comment about me?B.H.
 `* Um, is this a comment about me?B.H.
  `* Um, is this a comment about me?B.H.
   `- Um, is this a comment about me?B.H.

1
Um, is this a comment about me?

<454fd377-0112-435a-ba57-d4e1a1a37d02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33503&group=comp.theory#33503

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Um, is this a comment about me?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:38 UTC

https://news.yahoo.com/worst-over-stock-market-stabilize-201116518.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"We do believe the worst is over."

--> JDI

So, am I being called a "Jedi" who does not get (electrical) engineering?

Do you know me or anything at all about my educational history? Are you aware of my gift at self-education? If there's something I need to learn from a textbook, I can learn it very quickly.

I haven't studied EE, but I understand the idea of robotic machines that run software coded in C++. Does this guy understand that, or is he purposely lying? Or, is it just a coincidence?

Of course my ideas are right...if there are certain physics or engineering gaps that I need to fill in (as with compiler theory--I need to buy a textbook when I have the money and study how to build a compiler), I can do that easily by reading the appropriate textbook(s).

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Um, is this a comment about me?

<24bef4e6-1689-42be-8f7b-f1574e128ccen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33504&group=comp.theory#33504

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Um, is this a comment about me?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:43 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:38:02 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> https://news.yahoo.com/worst-over-stock-market-stabilize-201116518.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
>
> "We do believe the worst is over."
>
> --> JDI
>
> So, am I being called a "Jedi" who does not get (electrical) engineering?
>
> Do you know me or anything at all about my educational history? Are you aware of my gift at self-education? If there's something I need to learn from a textbook, I can learn it very quickly.
>
> I haven't studied EE, but I understand the idea of robotic machines that run software coded in C++. Does this guy understand that, or is he purposely lying? Or, is it just a coincidence?
>
> Of course my ideas are right...if there are certain physics or engineering gaps that I need to fill in (as with compiler theory--I need to buy a textbook when I have the money and study how to build a compiler), I can do that easily by reading the appropriate textbook(s).
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

If he's trying to say that about me, then probably, the better investors decided to get quiet and let the idiots step up to the plate, lie, and get hit for doing so by the economy.

If the stock market is being "surgically stabilized," perhaps with false optimism/information or the equivalent of corruption or large infusions of cash or big PR campaigns, then there is a cost for that. Perhaps someone is trying to blind "Mr. Market," maybe the finally openly understandable Warren Buffett? (I just found out he is not totally out of Berkshire Hathaway from the news; what a shame for them, irresponsible business leadership that runs on dirty tricks instead of serious work/innovation has no good place in American society.)

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Um, is this a comment about me?

<30939c17-cbdf-4994-9e69-cb5d27637969n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33505&group=comp.theory#33505

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:45 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:43:30 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:38:02 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > https://news.yahoo.com/worst-over-stock-market-stabilize-201116518.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
> >
> > "We do believe the worst is over."
> >
> > --> JDI
> >
> > So, am I being called a "Jedi" who does not get (electrical) engineering?
> >
> > Do you know me or anything at all about my educational history? Are you aware of my gift at self-education? If there's something I need to learn from a textbook, I can learn it very quickly.
> >
> > I haven't studied EE, but I understand the idea of robotic machines that run software coded in C++. Does this guy understand that, or is he purposely lying? Or, is it just a coincidence?
> >
> > Of course my ideas are right...if there are certain physics or engineering gaps that I need to fill in (as with compiler theory--I need to buy a textbook when I have the money and study how to build a compiler), I can do that easily by reading the appropriate textbook(s).
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> If he's trying to say that about me, then probably, the better investors decided to get quiet and let the idiots step up to the plate, lie, and get hit for doing so by the economy.
>
> If the stock market is being "surgically stabilized," perhaps with false optimism/information or the equivalent of corruption or large infusions of cash or big PR campaigns, then there is a cost for that. Perhaps someone is trying to blind "Mr. Market," maybe the finally openly understandable Warren Buffett? (I just found out he is not totally out of Berkshire Hathaway from the news; what a shame for them, irresponsible business leadership that runs on dirty tricks instead of serious work/innovation has no good place in American society.)
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Maybe he knows I'm about to get out?

There are three possibilities, based on the math proof I sort of presented:

- I get out very soon
- The stock market falls
- Someone props up the stock market and something else really bad happens

We're not headed for good economic news if the system keeps holding me back from doing my important work. If, this year again, crooks defeat innovators, especially me, you're going to have a really sad Christmas.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Um, is this a comment about me?

<2288d5aa-12b0-44f7-ae44-253f7b6de6f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33506&group=comp.theory#33506

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:49:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:49 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:45:06 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:43:30 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:38:02 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> > > https://news.yahoo.com/worst-over-stock-market-stabilize-201116518.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
> > >
> > > "We do believe the worst is over."
> > >
> > > --> JDI
> > >
> > > So, am I being called a "Jedi" who does not get (electrical) engineering?
> > >
> > > Do you know me or anything at all about my educational history? Are you aware of my gift at self-education? If there's something I need to learn from a textbook, I can learn it very quickly.
> > >
> > > I haven't studied EE, but I understand the idea of robotic machines that run software coded in C++. Does this guy understand that, or is he purposely lying? Or, is it just a coincidence?
> > >
> > > Of course my ideas are right...if there are certain physics or engineering gaps that I need to fill in (as with compiler theory--I need to buy a textbook when I have the money and study how to build a compiler), I can do that easily by reading the appropriate textbook(s).
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> > If he's trying to say that about me, then probably, the better investors decided to get quiet and let the idiots step up to the plate, lie, and get hit for doing so by the economy.
> >
> > If the stock market is being "surgically stabilized," perhaps with false optimism/information or the equivalent of corruption or large infusions of cash or big PR campaigns, then there is a cost for that. Perhaps someone is trying to blind "Mr. Market," maybe the finally openly understandable Warren Buffett? (I just found out he is not totally out of Berkshire Hathaway from the news; what a shame for them, irresponsible business leadership that runs on dirty tricks instead of serious work/innovation has no good place in American society.)
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> Maybe he knows I'm about to get out?
>
> There are three possibilities, based on the math proof I sort of presented:
>
> - I get out very soon
> - The stock market falls
> - Someone props up the stock market and something else really bad happens
>
> We're not headed for good economic news if the system keeps holding me back from doing my important work. If, this year again, crooks defeat innovators, especially me, you're going to have a really sad Christmas.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

An obvious comment about people who might say that "all my breakthroughs are wrong" to smear me:

If that were actually true, then why not let me have access to my C++ compiler working properly on my offline computer? What are you afraid of me demonstrating or doing with computer programs that I could write?

-Philip White

Re: Um, is this a comment about me?

<7e0e9928-e7ae-48c2-b76c-150d45715127n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=33509&group=comp.theory#33509

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 13:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 29 May 2022 20:00 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:49:20 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:45:06 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:

> > > If he's trying to say that about me, then probably, the better investors decided to get quiet and let the idiots step up to the plate, lie, and get hit for doing so by the economy.
> > >
> > > If the stock market is being "surgically stabilized," perhaps with false optimism/information or the equivalent of corruption or large infusions of cash or big PR campaigns, then there is a cost for that. Perhaps someone is trying to blind "Mr. Market," maybe the finally openly understandable Warren Buffett? (I just found out he is not totally out of Berkshire Hathaway from the news; what a shame for them, irresponsible business leadership that runs on dirty tricks instead of serious work/innovation has no good place in American society.)
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> > Maybe he knows I'm about to get out?
> >
> > There are three possibilities, based on the math proof I sort of presented:
> >
> > - I get out very soon
> > - The stock market falls
> > - Someone props up the stock market and something else really bad happens
> >
> > We're not headed for good economic news if the system keeps holding me back from doing my important work. If, this year again, crooks defeat innovators, especially me, you're going to have a really sad Christmas.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> An obvious comment about people who might say that "all my breakthroughs are wrong" to smear me:
>
> If that were actually true, then why not let me have access to my C++ compiler working properly on my offline computer? What are you afraid of me demonstrating or doing with computer programs that I could write?
>
> -Philip White

By the way, in response to, "Oh, well, we investors do think you should be able to write C++ code on your computer, but it's not our choice."...the obvious answer is, I submitted very valuable proof my mathematical talent, including a proof of the Hodge Conjecture and my compression algorithm. (Do you understand that work? Don't take the risk of smearing it!) It was adjudicated by bad guys like you investors that was "insufficient" to demonstrate that I'm good at engineering and other math/CS related subjects like physics. Thus, by your selection of a standard, you must, to remain ethical and non-discriminatory in standards selection, contact Joe Biden at the White House electronically in writing demanding that I be given access to an unimpeded C++ compiler and an environment to code websites, and forward me your correspondence with President Biden. No less was demanded of me; much more was, and it was even erroneously rejected. Follow your own rules or admit you're just another corrupt fraud artist.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)