Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 08:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The condition that would make me want to publish a lot more of my
life-saving STEM breakthroughs.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 15:01 UTC

Hi everyone,

The condition is:

- Federal legislation making it a criminal felony, punishable by life in prison, for an FBI agent to not quit while crimes against atheists or disabled people have been committed and not prosecuted by the FBI. (Other demographics could be added to this too, but this is what I want for publication.)
- A provision that it would be justifiable homicide to kill any FBI agent who doesn't quit within 2 weeks of the prolonged failure of the FBI and DOJ to prosecute the crime against the disabled or atheist US citizen.

If that legislation were passed and stayed in as federal law for several years, I would feel much more comfortable publishing my breakthroughs.

Until then, much of my research will be withheld until the world and the country doesn't allow all of its professionals to just sit there and say "do it yourself" to atheists in particular when it comes to such professionals being asked to do their jobs for atheists. Atheists should receive full service, or the world and the USA must not receive full benefits from atheist STEM labor, unless a particular atheist would prefer to help voluntarily since it would be his/her choice.

This could be applied to other faiths and demographics too. Discrimination is bad and consequences should be inflicted for supporting it in any way, even among people with pretty good intentions. Zero discrimination is the answer.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)