You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have thirty minutes!

devel / comp.theory / Re: Update: I'm going to start an online software store

SubjectAuthor
* Update: I'm going to start an online software storeB.H.
`- Update: I'm going to start an online software storeB.H.

1
Update: I'm going to start an online software store

<d62016f4-cf7d-41d3-b4ab-2d7eace81d63n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=34959&group=comp.theory#34959

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Update: I'm going to start an online software store
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 14:54 UTC

Hi everyone,

My night-time feelings are improving, so I'm not feeling upset by the idea of doing "real life analysis" so I'm getting more perceptive/analytical about people.

I now see that the plot against me was partly hatched by some psych doctors I saw when I was 13, including a few whom I had thought were innocent at first. I think Dr. John Steg was innocent, and maybe Dr. Sebben and Mr./Dr. Mahoney, but I think it's safe to say I am "quite suspicious" of all the others. It's a question of, it's not hard to fake things and present an impression, all the doctors were chosen by my parents, a lot of people want my STEM ideas but don't want me relevant in society because I'm a nice and pro-rule anti-predatory-conduct person. There's a simple question: Who delivered the assigned results right? Most of the doctors didn't.

The plot was: get me PTSD as an adult to stress me out into producing work, and then try to get it from me without letting me be happy or famous or powerful or wealthy or well-connected.

My current plan, which is fair, is: Don't share or patent most anything--I'm now suspicious of the two IP lawyers, too--just build one electronic circuit, try to patent that only if possible, and sell one secure software item based on that on the internet on a store website. I could build my own or maybe sell the software on Amazon.com or something. I'll probably just do a linear-time compiler algorithm or something like that...I'll charge for downloads and sell licenses and try to prevent piracy somehow.

In general, slavery-and-torture-for-STEM-research is not a winning combination--I won't let it be, you'll get close to nothing over this. I'm not so in pain at night that I can't analyze people politically now.

The ruling Christian right-wing elite that seeks to squash me and extract research is just going to die in 30 years, having obtained nothing much helpful. Your plot failed, you wasted everything.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Update: I'm going to start an online software store

<a26cea03-8ba9-46bc-8c7e-4a2ce9386d94n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=34986&group=comp.theory#34986

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:42 UTC

On Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 10:54:50 AM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My night-time feelings are improving, so I'm not feeling upset by the idea of doing "real life analysis" so I'm getting more perceptive/analytical about people.
>
> I now see that the plot against me was partly hatched by some psych doctors I saw when I was 13, including a few whom I had thought were innocent at first. I think Dr. John Steg was innocent, and maybe Dr. Sebben and Mr./Dr.. Mahoney, but I think it's safe to say I am "quite suspicious" of all the others. It's a question of, it's not hard to fake things and present an impression, all the doctors were chosen by my parents, a lot of people want my STEM ideas but don't want me relevant in society because I'm a nice and pro-rule anti-predatory-conduct person. There's a simple question: Who delivered the assigned results right? Most of the doctors didn't.
>
> The plot was: get me PTSD as an adult to stress me out into producing work, and then try to get it from me without letting me be happy or famous or powerful or wealthy or well-connected.
>
> My current plan, which is fair, is: Don't share or patent most anything--I'm now suspicious of the two IP lawyers, too--just build one electronic circuit, try to patent that only if possible, and sell one secure software item based on that on the internet on a store website. I could build my own or maybe sell the software on Amazon.com or something. I'll probably just do a linear-time compiler algorithm or something like that...I'll charge for downloads and sell licenses and try to prevent piracy somehow.
>
> In general, slavery-and-torture-for-STEM-research is not a winning combination--I won't let it be, you'll get close to nothing over this. I'm not so in pain at night that I can't analyze people politically now.
>
> The ruling Christian right-wing elite that seeks to squash me and extract research is just going to die in 30 years, having obtained nothing much helpful. Your plot failed, you wasted everything.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Maybe the two IP lawyers weren't bad? My current analysis: First lawyer provided a little bit of helpful commentary, and didn't pretend to offer "full service." Second lawyer provided much more help and commentary, but recommended publishing my diff eq paper, which I think, but am not sure, is impossible and would have led me to more frustration, and maybe then more publication. Maybe: This was necessary in case I published the full email correspondence, to avoid reckless endangerment of other clients/associates under duress.

I tend to assume the stated justification for most claimed helpers who won't write/speak to me is, trying to avoid reckless endangerment of others.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)