Disobedience: The silver lining to the cloud of servitude. -- Ambrose Bierce

devel / comp.theory / I just realized something....

SubjectAuthor
* I just realized something....B.H.
`- I just realized something....B.H.

1
I just realized something....

<f2066bb9-3ed0-414b-ac9c-505ff6161d2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35483&group=comp.theory#35483

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 17:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I just realized something....
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:54 UTC

I am already offering millions of dollars worth in profits to people who would email me now to do R&D patent work. No one has written to me.

That means: I probably cannot release the cancer cure, or any other R&D efforts. Even if I were a billionaire, I might not be able to compel lawyers, private security firms, or PR firms, to work for me, no matter what price tag I might mention. Thus, I will need to stay "heavily armed STEM-wise" and maybe sell one or two minor things, like the game theory thing, and just skip the useful R&D research and hang on to the AES solution.

These guys aren't going to suddenly stop hunting me, and I've seen that money is no object to the apathetic "elites"; I have to basically wait for them to be out of power and replaced with serious leaders, or die myself, which I will not do. So, you're not getting of your R&D things...if you were good enough, you would have emailed me yesterday.

Go ahead and tune it out and dehumanize me if you wish; you can't deliver on your own research and development goals because you can't find it within your natures to be ethical and send me an email. So no research treats for you, it's not funny.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: I just realized something....

<94f1c16d-e217-47ea-a77a-0270eea2850en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=35484&group=comp.theory#35484

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 18:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I just realized something....
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:25 UTC

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 8:54:41 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> I am already offering millions of dollars worth in profits to people who would email me now to do R&D patent work. No one has written to me.
>
> That means: I probably cannot release the cancer cure, or any other R&D efforts. Even if I were a billionaire, I might not be able to compel lawyers, private security firms, or PR firms, to work for me, no matter what price tag I might mention. Thus, I will need to stay "heavily armed STEM-wise" and maybe sell one or two minor things, like the game theory thing, and just skip the useful R&D research and hang on to the AES solution.
>
> These guys aren't going to suddenly stop hunting me, and I've seen that money is no object to the apathetic "elites"; I have to basically wait for them to be out of power and replaced with serious leaders, or die myself, which I will not do. So, you're not getting of your R&D things...if you were good enough, you would have emailed me yesterday.
>
> Go ahead and tune it out and dehumanize me if you wish; you can't deliver on your own research and development goals because you can't find it within your natures to be ethical and send me an email. So no research treats for you, it's not funny.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Hopefully, Elizabeth Warren's brewing powers and likely plans are scary enough to other present-and-future billionaires that they will use some resources to bring her down before she can "stealth nuke" any American businesses and their CEOs. Remember how she hates banks?

-Philip White