From: StendeJ...@nospam.net (Sten deJoode)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Apple can't build AI
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:30:21 -0400
 by: Sten deJoode - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:30 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:28:11 -0000, Peter Piper wrote:

> David Brooks may be a problem to many, but David Brooks is not Arlen.

David Brooks is Arlen too. So are you. He tells you the truth you hate.
So is everyone "Arlen" who tells you the truth about Apple products.|

Truths you Apple religious nutjobs are completely clueless about.
Such as...
a. Apple only fully supports one release (which nutjobs are ignorant of)
b. Apple gets caught in half-billion-dollar lies more than even Trump does
c. Apple lies when they screw the customer (e.g., removing the brick).
etc.

The fact is...
1. Arlen doesn't protect his privacy from you, but from robot aggregators.
2. Random headers are simply wrapping paper of the gift of the message.
3. Anyone who says they "found" Arlen is a moron because he doesn't hide.
etc.

Just one tutorial from Arlen is more value than all the posts those who
claim they only care about header wrapping paper have made in their life.

Hell, these are recent posts that show his unique homescreen & desktop so
if he was hiding from you, he wouldn't be posting the exact same images.

iOS: <https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg>
Android: <https://i.postimg.cc/wvsbcNBz/scrcpy05.jpg>
Windows: https://i.postimg.cc/NMztFw05/adbappcontrol01.jpg
Ubuntu: <https://i.postimg.cc/cChf8mx1/files11.jpg>

He knows you know it's him as he's not hiding from you, you morons.
It laughs when morons claim that they "found" he who was never hidden.

What you hate, which is understandable, is you've never once
in your lives found a single fact from him about Apple to be wrong.

And you hate that.
Because he knows Apple products far better than you ever will.

And he knows you strange Apple religious nutcases _hate_ those facts.
So be it.

Arlen has only two goals on the inanely child-like Apple newsgroups, PP.
1. To state facts about Apple products & to learn facts about Apple.
2. To show the world exactly what those strange religious nutcases are.

All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them gleefully
search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank Jones, et. al).

Because they associate Arlen with the truth about Apple products.
Anyone who says the truth to these religious nutjobs, is, to them, "Arlen".

I am Arlen too then because I tell you the truth about yourselves.

Re: Apple can't build AI

<xn0ojjrpyazu3w002@reader443.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3572&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3572

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:48:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:48 UTC

Sten deJoode wrote:

>All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them
>gleefully search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank
>Jones, et. al).

Why are you including me in the Apple religious nutcases? If anything
I'm quite agnostic about Apple products. I'm just too lazy and old to
switch to anything else.

Three iOS apps which keep me on the iPhone are FindMy, FaceTime,
NewsTap. The first two are necessary for communicating with my family
members and the third has no decent equivilent on Android.

--
"My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating." ~
Ashleigh Brilliant

Re: Apple can't build AI

<utf4cg$1jfda$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3573&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3573

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:54:40 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:54 UTC

On 2024-03-20 09:30, Sten deJoode wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:28:11 -0000, Peter Piper wrote:
>
>> David Brooks may be a problem to many, but David Brooks is not Arlen.
>
> David Brooks is Arlen too. So are you. He tells you the truth you hate.
> So is everyone "Arlen" who tells you the truth about Apple products.|

No, Arlen: YOU are Arlen.

> Truths you Apple religious nutjobs are completely clueless about.
> Such as...
> a. Apple only fully supports one release (which nutjobs are ignorant of)
> b. Apple gets caught in half-billion-dollar lies more than even Trump does
> c. Apple lies when they screw the customer (e.g., removing the brick).
> etc.
>
> The fact is...
> 1. Arlen doesn't protect his privacy from you, but from robot aggregators.
> 2. Random headers are simply wrapping paper of the gift of the message.
> 3. Anyone who says they "found" Arlen is a moron because he doesn't hide.
> etc.
>
> Just one tutorial from Arlen is more value than all the posts those who
> claim they only care about header wrapping paper have made in their life.
>
> Hell, these are recent posts that show his unique homescreen & desktop so
> if he was hiding from you, he wouldn't be posting the exact same images.
>
> iOS: <https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg>
> Android: <https://i.postimg.cc/wvsbcNBz/scrcpy05.jpg>
> Windows: https://i.postimg.cc/NMztFw05/adbappcontrol01.jpg
> Ubuntu: <https://i.postimg.cc/cChf8mx1/files11.jpg>
>
> He knows you know it's him as he's not hiding from you, you morons.
> It laughs when morons claim that they "found" he who was never hidden.
>
> What you hate, which is understandable, is you've never once
> in your lives found a single fact from him about Apple to be wrong.
>
> And you hate that.
> Because he knows Apple products far better than you ever will.
>
> And he knows you strange Apple religious nutcases _hate_ those facts.
> So be it.
>
> Arlen has only two goals on the inanely child-like Apple newsgroups, PP.
> 1. To state facts about Apple products & to learn facts about Apple.
> 2. To show the world exactly what those strange religious nutcases are.
>
> All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them gleefully
> search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank Jones, et. al).
>
> Because they associate Arlen with the truth about Apple products.
> Anyone who says the truth to these religious nutjobs, is, to them, "Arlen".
>
> I am Arlen too then because I tell you the truth about yourselves.

Re: Apple can't build AI

<utf4dl$1jfda$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3574&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3574

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:55:16 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:55 UTC

On 2024-03-20 09:48, badgolferman wrote:
> Sten deJoode wrote:
>
>> All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them
>> gleefully search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank
>> Jones, et. al).
>

> Why are you including me in the Apple religious nutcases? If anything
> I'm quite agnostic about Apple products. I'm just too lazy and old to
> switch to anything else.

Because you refuse to toe Arlen's ridiculous line of course!

> Three iOS apps which keep me on the iPhone are FindMy, FaceTime,
> NewsTap. The first two are necessary for communicating with my family
> members and the third has no decent equivilent on Android.

Re: Apple can't build AI

<utf6b4$1ppfr$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3575&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3575

From: StendeJ...@nospam.net (Sten deJoode)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:28:03 -0400
 by: Sten deJoode - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:28 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:48:47 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman wrote:

>>All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them
>>gleefully search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank
>>Jones, et. al).
>
> Why are you including me in the Apple religious nutcases?

I'm not. I didn't. You misunderstood. Sorry. I apologize for that.

I was telling the religious nutcases that everyone who tells the truth to
them about Apple products, is, *to THEM*, an "Arlen" as you've been accused
of, and as David Brooks has been accused of, and as Hank Jones has too.

Anyone who tells them the truth about Apple, is, to them, an "Arlen".
So be it.

> If anything
> I'm quite agnostic about Apple products. I'm just too lazy and old to
> switch to anything else.

I understand you, badgolferman. I know you are logical and sensible.
You aren't an Apple nutcase. Not even close. In a word, you are normal.

> Three iOS apps which keep me on the iPhone are FindMy, FaceTime,
> NewsTap. The first two are necessary for communicating with my family
> members and the third has no decent equivilent on Android.

I have no problem with "normal" people who buy Apple products.
I have probably more Apple products than many of the nutcases have.

The reason I have them is people give them to me as gifts.
And I buy them to test out what they can and cannot do.
And I very often buy them as gifts to other people (mostly kids).

The Apple religious nutjobs can't understand that someone could own Apple
products and still not be a nutjob, much like a fanatical Muslim can't
fathom that someone could be a Sunni or Shia and not kill the others.

But back to my point about the moronic nutjobs always claiming they "found
Arlen", which makes Arlen chuckle as it's a clear indication of how
incredibly stupid these Apple religious nutjobs truly are.

First off, this "Arlen" uses dictionary lookups to determine the nym at any
given time, where, unless he makes the effort to look, he himself doesn't
even know what nym he's using as it doesn't matter in the least to him.

The header is just wrapping paper around the gift of the information in the
body of the message - but the Apple religious nutjobs only see the Star of
David on his sleave and they conclude everything about him from only
appearances. They can't understand the gift of value is the message body.

And even so, within the body, this "Arlen" they seek, never hides.
He doesn't change his wording, his grammar, his images, nothing.

He's not hiding from them, and yet, they're too stupid to understand.
Hell, he watches them call dozens of people "Arlen" who aren't Arlen, and
who clearly aren't Arlen (they've called _you_ Arlen in the past too).

That's how incredibly stupid they truly are.
I've never met, in the flesh, people _that_ incredibly stupid in my life!

Only here. On the Apple newsgroups. Where it's filled with these morons.

It's like filling a room with Easter eggs for the blind and mentally
disabled kids to find simply by feeling around on the floors and tables,
and then these mentally disabled blind kids gleefully exclaim
*"I found Arlen!".*

Every time they say that, I ding them five points in their IQ score.
Arlen posts thousands of times a week to a variety of forums, each with a
different "header" to protects his privacy from header aggregators.

But since he posts the same images (as shown below), he's clearly not
hiding from you - but - the Apple religious nutcases are too stupid to
comprehend that if he was hiding from them - he would post stuff like this.
<https://i.postimg.cc/fRtZFGSt/sharepod01.jpg>

The Apple religious nutjobs who claim everyone is Arlen, are kind of
correct though, since anyone who tells them the truth, is, to them, Arlen.